First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
How many CR points did you Earn today
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
two - just now[;
Posted 12/15/08
i'm not counting how much points i earn
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
i made 1000 o.o?? for spamming in the spam group?
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
no idea but i'm sure i don't earn that many per day. maybe around 10 a day i guess.
Posted 12/15/08

AHTL wrote:


canadian-sweetie wrote:

Well I've earnt enough to make a forum.


It's not a forum you can make! D: It's a thread.


This section that this particular thread that you posted in, that's a forum.

A forum contains threads, a thread contains posts.


Okay? :(


Thanks for telling her, everyone learns from their own mistake .. ^^
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 12/15/08

Sexiest-Prince-Charming wrote:


Shohee wrote:

i made 1000 o.o?? for spamming in the spam group?


Is this illegal?.. *Sorry I'm new

Why does everyone cares about CR Points anyway.. hmm..


If it's within a group, it's up to the group's moderators/admin to control what people post. So, yeah it's legal.


Double posting in these forums however, is against forum rules. You have the edit button for a reason.
577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / British Columbia
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

AHTL wrote:


canadian-sweetie wrote:

Well I've earnt enough to make a forum.


It's not a forum you can make! D: It's a thread.


This section that this particular thread that you posted in, that's a forum.

A forum contains threads, a thread contains posts.


Okay? :(


Thankyou. Dam - I knew I should have wrote thread instead.
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
OVER 9000!
Posted 12/15/08

AHTL wrote:


Sexiest-Prince-Charming wrote:


Shohee wrote:

i made 1000 o.o?? for spamming in the spam group?


Is this illegal?.. *Sorry I'm new

Why does everyone cares about CR Points anyway.. hmm..


If it's within a group, it's up to the group's moderators/admin to control what people post. So, yeah it's legal.


Double posting in these forums however, is against forum rules. You have the edit button for a reason.


I'm pretty lazy to press the Edit button actually, but anyway I don't have the intention to "Double post"
- Is this legal?..

1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
Not a lot.
33884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
No idea, not much.
Posted 12/15/08
i have better things to do than just go make count of a thing that isnt even important even for this site.

IM A LIVING PERSON!
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 12/15/08

Sexiest-Prince-Charming wrote:


AHTL wrote:


Sexiest-Prince-Charming wrote:


Shohee wrote:

i made 1000 o.o?? for spamming in the spam group?


Is this illegal?.. *Sorry I'm new

Why does everyone cares about CR Points anyway.. hmm..


If it's within a group, it's up to the group's moderators/admin to control what people post. So, yeah it's legal.


Double posting in these forums however, is against forum rules. You have the edit button for a reason.


I'm pretty lazy to press the Edit button actually, but anyway I don't have the intention to "Double post"
- Is this legal?..



....I suggest you read my post again -_-
Posted 12/15/08

AHTL wrote:


Sexiest-Prince-Charming wrote:


AHTL wrote:


Sexiest-Prince-Charming wrote:


Shohee wrote:

i made 1000 o.o?? for spamming in the spam group?


Is this illegal?.. *Sorry I'm new

Why does everyone cares about CR Points anyway.. hmm..


If it's within a group, it's up to the group's moderators/admin to control what people post. So, yeah it's legal.


Double posting in these forums however, is against forum rules. You have the edit button for a reason.


I'm pretty lazy to press the Edit button actually, but anyway I don't have the intention to "Double post"
- Is this legal?..



....I suggest you read my post again -_-


okay
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

AHTL wrote:


Sexiest-Prince-Charming wrote:



I'm pretty lazy to press the Edit button actually, but anyway I don't have the intention to "Double post"
- Is this legal?..



....I suggest you read my post again -_-


Lmao ... Damn xD

On topic:

Like I pay attention to my CR pts?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.