Post Reply 100's of DBSK Pics.
Member
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
Some pics have went dead, but it is so worth it, each link listed is pictures of nothing but DBSK, and most of them are not even in the pics upload people have been doing here, I wanted to be stingy and keep it to myself, lol, but I figured I would share, lol. Enjoy.

http://dbsg.3.forumer.com/a/photo-2/
Member
1702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stormalong
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
http://dbsg.3.forumer.com/a/jaejoong-39s-girlfriend_post413.html IS THAT HIS GF OR SISTER??!! And i never knew that Micky had some gfs (broke up) in Virginia...lol JJ was holding the nuns arm THANKS IT GAVE ME LOTS OF INFO!
Member
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
U welcome, don't know if it is all true, but do know the pics are them, lol.
Member
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
About Jaejoong not really sure, there is a few pics of him with his arm around some girl, so who knows.
Member
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
i read in another forum that she's his girlfriend. not sure though...
Member
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
I meant there are pictures of him with his arm around girls, not sure if it's the same person though everytime.
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 12/12/07

softtacos wrote:

http://dbsg.3.forumer.com/a/jaejoong-39s-girlfriend_post413.html IS THAT HIS GF OR SISTER??!! And i never knew that Micky had some gfs (broke up) in Virginia...lol JJ was holding the nuns arm THANKS IT GAVE ME LOTS OF INFO!


Oh I heard that was 1 of his many sisters! ^_^
Member
1702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stormalong
Offline
Posted 12/12/07
lol ok!
Member
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/13/07

Mary1803 wrote:


softtacos wrote:

http://dbsg.3.forumer.com/a/jaejoong-39s-girlfriend_post413.html IS THAT HIS GF OR SISTER??!! And i never knew that Micky had some gfs (broke up) in Virginia...lol JJ was holding the nuns arm THANKS IT GAVE ME LOTS OF INFO!


Oh I heard that was 1 of his many sisters! ^_^



How many sisters he got?, because I found a lot of him with his arm around a different girl each time, lol.
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 12/13/07

InternationalDramaLover wrote:


Mary1803 wrote:


softtacos wrote:

http://dbsg.3.forumer.com/a/jaejoong-39s-girlfriend_post413.html IS THAT HIS GF OR SISTER??!! And i never knew that Micky had some gfs (broke up) in Virginia...lol JJ was holding the nuns arm THANKS IT GAVE ME LOTS OF INFO!


Oh I heard that was 1 of his many sisters! ^_^



How many sisters he got?, because I found a lot of him with his arm around a different girl each time, lol.


Yeah he has a lot of sisters! He has I believe is 8 sisters! ^_^
Member
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/13/07

Mary1803 wrote:

Yeah he has a lot of sisters! He has I believe is 8 sisters! ^_^



Dang, his mom is starting to remind me of my grandma, she had lots of kids, lol. Does he got brothers?
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 12/13/07

InternationalDramaLover wrote:


Mary1803 wrote:

Yeah he has a lot of sisters! He has I believe is 8 sisters! ^_^



Dang, his mom is starting to remind me of my grandma, she had lots of kids, lol. Does he got brothers?


LOL yeah OMG my grandma 2, lol! Oh I can't really remember but I think he is the only boy! ^_^
Member
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/14/07
Member
1447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / house
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
i'm pretty sure that's one of his sister's cause i saw pics of them before
i forgot where though
You must be logged in to post.