First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Minato VS Yuuhi
Member
4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ..my room, which...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

pichipichipichi wrote:


kusik wrote:

ehhh... End with minato like in DaCapo? Or end with Yuuhi The best ending truly! i dint know why people want him to end with minato maybe shes cute, but history ISNT about her but about yuuhi-jun :P


Agreed.


? lol i dont get what ur say >.<
848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mangaville, Anime...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

vongola_samurai wrote:


pichipichipichi wrote:


kusik wrote:

ehhh... End with minato like in DaCapo? Or end with Yuuhi The best ending truly! i dint know why people want him to end with minato maybe shes cute, but history ISNT about her but about yuuhi-jun :P


Agreed.


? lol i dont get what ur say >.<


I was able to make out "Yuuhi-Jun" and "Best ending", so basically, they're a Yuuhi fan.
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

dudeman88 wrote:

I pick Minato mainly because I've been watching a lot of anime series with Rie Kugimiya's tsundere characters getting the guy. It was cute at first, but I'm ready for a change. Plus, the fact that a relationship between Minato and Jun "isn't meant to be" would make their ending so much more interesting.


agreed.
Posted 12/17/08
Yuuhi
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Incest or not it doesn't matter. Minato better win
7103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Universe as w...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Yuuhi got her relationship with him so far ahead that Minato is a stretch, but she can out-do Yuuhi ANYDAY so if this series isn't ending with episode 12 then I am for Minato. Ganbatte Minato~sama!
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
yuuhi, mitsuki-senpai is ok too!
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / angeles
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08
I think Yuuhi is better to pair up with Junichi... I think that they make up a cuter couple than Minato with Junichi....
Member
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08
guys just write there minato-junichi wnding will S*** and will be nor funny nor romantic nor good just bad bad bad bad bad bad her fault she fell in love n him i fell in love with many girls who have occassionally was lesbians so... u kno what im talking about
848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mangaville, Anime...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

angelsakura_o wrote:

yuuhi, mitsuki-senpai is ok too!


*Nod nod*
Yuuhi is my favorite, but Mitsuki-sempai is tied with Nago-Nago for second favorite.
Member
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

pichipichipichi wrote:


angelsakura_o wrote:

yuuhi, mitsuki-senpai is ok too!


*Nod nod*
Yuuhi is my favorite, but Mitsuki-sempai is tied with Nago-Nago for second favorite.


u read my mind.... ;d
Member
905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

kusik wrote:

guys just write there minato-junichi wnding will S*** and will be nor funny nor romantic nor good just bad bad bad bad bad bad her fault she fell in love n him i fell in love with many girls who have occassionally was lesbians so... u kno what im talking about :D


don't judge what they're relationship would be like until you've played the game. i agree that yuuhi/junichi is funnier, but it's the same as any other tsundere couple. the tsundere abuses the person they're in love with which is usually the comedy part.. it gets boring after a while since there's so many tsundere characters atm.
Member
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
i know i know... i get too excited ;p but i played game ;p (in japan but still i played :D) sorx for t hat but i do like tsundere haracters, i think i will never get enough of it
14950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Yuuhi = Tsundere = Rie Kugimiya = Moe + Cute!!!!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.