First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
World of Warcrafts
2848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

darkoff wrote:


lordes wrote:

Does anybody play World of Worcrafts???? :lol:


I don't play World of Worcrafts but i do play World of Warcraft


my bad....typing error
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

specialist7 wrote:

nope nobody plays anymore, that game is so old...


haha i quit playing during the summer cause it ate up a lot of my time and i practically pvp'ed 22/7, i was an old raider way back in the day as well (40 man groups) those were the days before they made wow into easy mode hehe

will i ever go back to wow? nah, unless u pay me lol

waiting for Diablo III and StarCraft II instead

-zugzug


Same here, except I didn't PvP much, was a hardcore raider. Used be obsessed on getting my full tier 1 and 2. They shouldn't have killed the 40 man raids, loved getting massive amounts of people to raid Orgrimmar or the Undercity and just end up crashing the server. Those were the best days of WoW.
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Yeah i play WoW on Cho'gall server grinding my main to 80...
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

faeriechii wrote:

Yeah i play WoW on Cho'gall server grinding my main to 80...


doooo quests!
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
i dont play wow but alot of my friends do and so far as i can tell from all their characters id rather play in the horde if and when id decide to start playing the game
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

specialist7 wrote:


faeriechii wrote:

Yeah i play WoW on Cho'gall server grinding my main to 80...


doooo quests!



yep quests are the fastest way to level but it gets boring at times...cept for maybe some of the dragonblight quests. When i get bored of quests i'll instance grind
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08

faeriechii wrote:


specialist7 wrote:


faeriechii wrote:

Yeah i play WoW on Cho'gall server grinding my main to 80...


doooo quests!



yep quests are the fastest way to level but it gets boring at times...cept for maybe some of the dragonblight quests. When i get bored of quests i'll instance grind


lol i remember going 60->70 i did practically all the quests, it was alright, got a lot of good rep and money from them way back in the day i grinded 50->60 and that was crazy... fun memories...
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/9712964

not entirely accurate

now its really easy, i remember lvling my lock one day from 40-58 in a day
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

RaikuRoak wrote:


specialist7 wrote:

nope nobody plays anymore, that game is so old...


haha i quit playing during the summer cause it ate up a lot of my time and i practically pvp'ed 22/7, i was an old raider way back in the day as well (40 man groups) those were the days before they made wow into easy mode hehe

will i ever go back to wow? nah, unless u pay me lol

waiting for Diablo III and StarCraft II instead

-zugzug


Same here, except I didn't PvP much, was a hardcore raider. Used be obsessed on getting my full tier 1 and 2. They shouldn't have killed the 40 man raids, loved getting massive amounts of people to raid Orgrimmar or the Undercity and just end up crashing the server. Those were the best days of WoW.


lol i loved when the battlegrounds just came out and everyone was rushing and waiting to queue then you go there with a couple of mages and wipe them out (before they have in-town battlemasters) and having those battles in tauren mill man...
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

specialist7 wrote:


faeriechii wrote:


specialist7 wrote:


faeriechii wrote:

Yeah i play WoW on Cho'gall server grinding my main to 80...


doooo quests!



yep quests are the fastest way to level but it gets boring at times...cept for maybe some of the dragonblight quests. When i get bored of quests i'll instance grind


lol i remember going 60->70 i did practically all the quests, it was alright, got a lot of good rep and money from them way back in the day i grinded 50->60 and that was crazy... fun memories...
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/9712964

not entirely accurate

now its really easy, i remember lvling my lock one day from 40-58 in a day


ugh..alliance...*puke* lol jk! yeahs from 60-70 i did alot of quests the rep and money was good but i did more instances towards 68-70 like the netherstorm ones cuz i needed more rep D: so i can do heroics
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08

faeriechii wrote:


specialist7 wrote:


faeriechii wrote:


specialist7 wrote:


faeriechii wrote:

Yeah i play WoW on Cho'gall server grinding my main to 80...


doooo quests!



yep quests are the fastest way to level but it gets boring at times...cept for maybe some of the dragonblight quests. When i get bored of quests i'll instance grind


lol i remember going 60->70 i did practically all the quests, it was alright, got a lot of good rep and money from them way back in the day i grinded 50->60 and that was crazy... fun memories...
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/9712964

not entirely accurate

now its really easy, i remember lvling my lock one day from 40-58 in a day


ugh..alliance...*puke* lol jk! yeahs from 60-70 i did alot of quests the rep and money was good but i did more instances towards 68-70 like the netherstorm ones cuz i needed more rep D: so i can do heroics


haha i know, wanted to be horde from the beginning and even till now but when i started playing my bro and his friends were already ally so i stuck with it and didnt bother changing, now most of his friends moved to horde but it wasnt too bad, there was a lot of good players in horde on our server so there were many good pvp fights instead of free easy targets (yes a lot of ally sucks in pvp) i remember when my friend helped me going 68->70.. he was a pally and we just rounded up like 20 mobs and killed em all.. damn pallies XD... i only stayed till I got my S1/S3 set... then quit the beginning of summer after i got my epic flyer... it was easy but too much time consuming, i was literally getting 1000g/day with no effort and not many ally were good at pvp to partner up with so i lost interest ... we were a pvp only guild for a while since we were old radiers from back in the day so when they started doing instances again i lost interest

but i primarily lost interest when after i did all my dailies 2 hours would have passed by so i kinda thought it was a waste of time and money (pay to grind..) but i guess a lot of people can play casually, since my bro doesnt play anymore i dont think ill be coming back, now im into my 360 lol

is the new expansion any good?
1214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Play it. Hate my life because of it. Two 80s, almost three. *cry*
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
80 BOOMKIN.
1900 spell power (but I've been stacking it like crack)
1001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / baguio city phili...
Offline
Posted 6/2/09
I already finished campaigns
13019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 6/2/09
I love WOW, starting my Druid, Fun.....
Posted 6/2/09 , edited 6/2/09
Hate it. I take it i should 'prepare for destruction'?


Edit:

blizzard was ingenius to addict so many people
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.