First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Shadow Clan Hideout
Moderator
2499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / >.< guess where ^.^
Offline
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/18/08
Have fun in here rping~!



Terriotory of the Shadow Clan
Member
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

SL33 wrote:

Have fun in here rping~!



Terriotory of the Shadow Clan


I have an application, I hope you'll approve..
Member
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Another Dimension
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Wassup Shadow clan..... cool pic.
Moderator
2499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / >.< guess where ^.^
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
everyone wanna be in the shadow clan O.o
Member
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

Nightraze wrote:

Wassup Shadow clan..... cool pic.


zelly_jiru: hello there nice to know i have a clan members here...

Member
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Another Dimension
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
yer.. me too
Member
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Swiftkill: Hello fellow ShadowClan members. How’s it going?

Member
5721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I'd tell ya but t...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
kain:*hanging upsidedown on a tree* im excellent, but a slight stomach ache from all them bear arms i ate yeeesh
Member
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Swiftkill: I rolled my eyes. “Maybe you shouldn’t eat so many bears especially since there so big.”
Posted 12/26/08
Lei: -jumps from behind- BOO Geez, -throws a twig at Kain- Bears are sucha delicacy. And lions ^-^ -jumps up another tree-
Member
5721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I'd tell ya but t...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Kain:*gets hit in the head with a twig* hmm perhaps but i like buffalo meat the best specialy cooked with the right amount of spices and sauce mmmmmm hmmmm *mouth begins to water* DARN IT I MADE MY SELF HUNGRY AGAIN
Posted 12/27/08

dragonkid wrote:

Kain:*gets hit in the head with a twig* hmm perhaps but i like buffalo meat the best specialy cooked with the right amount of spices and sauce mmmmmm hmmmm *mouth begins to water* DARN IT I MADE MY SELF HUNGRY AGAIN


Lei : O-O I'd thought you would miss the twig. Ah well. -laughs- Wanna go hunting again ? :D:D:D:D:D
Member
5721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I'd tell ya but t...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

belviaaaaa wrote:

Lei : O-O I'd thought you would miss the twig. Ah well. -laughs- Wanna go hunting again ? :D:D:D:D:D


kain: uh yeah *jumps down to lei* ya ready?
Posted 12/27/08

dragonkid wrote:


belviaaaaa wrote:

Lei : O-O I'd thought you would miss the twig. Ah well. -laughs- Wanna go hunting again ? :D:D:D:D:D


kain: uh yeah *jumps down to lei* ya ready?


Lei: Lead me to where big big big big BIG lions live >;D That is, if you know one.. ^-^
Member
5721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I'd tell ya but t...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

belviaaaaa wrote:

Lei: Lead me to where big big big big BIG lions live >;D That is, if you know one.. ^-^


kain: well im not sure about the lion part but i did pass a medow not all that far from here and i bet we can nab a few bucks there
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.