First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
[Fanfic]
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

SilverStarmist wrote:


AmuNanoha wrote:



Lol~
I'm feeling much better =D
O.o..
i tot school starts at jan 5?
jan 2 = orentation day (i think) well, for those who are sec 1 though xD~






woonsim wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:



So you have an email? SO I can Add u.


yup... i do...





itchypeachy wrote:

okay, i totally have no idea what you guys are talking about. and yes, for me (im secondary1 next year) i have to go to school on 2nd Jan.


Next chap is out!


haha ok...
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/26/08


OK? Its bad..
Member
36779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / G.U.E.S.S
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

SilverStarmist wrote:



OK? Its bad..


Not it is not.It is great

Posted 12/26/08
It's ok , it's not bad =D
Lol~
Looking forward to the next chap =)

Relax =)
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08

candygirl95 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:



OK? Its bad..


Not it is not.It is great



thx^^ The next chap... I think I might be able to post 2 more chaps before I have to write on my blog. I think thsi story will ahve 15-20 chaps><


AmuNanoha wrote:

It's ok , it's not bad =D
Lol~
Looking forward to the next chap =)

Relax =)


thx^^ The next chap... I think I might be able to post 2 more chaps before I have to write on my blog. I think thsi story will ahve 15-20 chaps>< lol. SO much, cus some really litte. hope you pple will still read!lol, remember.

http://silverfics.blogspot.com/ (If anyone still hasn't told me their emai tell me now. Deadlin: 1st Jan, if not, pm one of the pple who HAVE told me their email, and then ask them to write in teh tag board in my blog.) I'm sry if I'm boring everyone.


EDIT. I;m sry, pple. I created a new blog for my fnafics. Thiis time one blog = 1 fanfic. Here is this fafic's link. http://silver-runaway.blogspot.com/

To see the rest of my fanfics in the future, go to my profile: http://www.blogger.com/profile/12567487015735884622
Member
13842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

SilverStarmist wrote:



So you have an email? SO I can Add u.


how about fanfiction.net?
Member
11831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / donut land!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
love then new chapter keep on writing=]!!
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
NICE CHAP!
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

AnimeFreakFreaks wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:



So you have an email? So I can Add u.


how about fanfiction.net?


My father blocks that too.><
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
I love your fanfic! It's wonderful! Can you please add me? I do want to read your storries!
- Big Smile -
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

hakira95 wrote:

I love your fanfic! It's wonderful! Can you please add me? I do want to read your storries!
- Big Smile -


Yay! HAPPY! Then can you pass me ur email?
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

SilverStarmist wrote:


hakira95 wrote:

I love your fanfic! It's wonderful! Can you please add me? I do want to read your storries!
- Big Smile -


Yay! HAPPY! Then can you pass me ur email?


I can't wait for your next chapter! I love it! And thanks for adding me! :)
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

hakira95 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


hakira95 wrote:

I love your fanfic! It's wonderful! Can you please add me? I do want to read your storries!
- Big Smile -


Yay! HAPPY! Then can you pass me ur email?


I can't wait for your next chapter! I love it! And thanks for adding me! :)


welcome^^ Just make sure you contimnue reading myy fanfics^^
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

SilverStarmist wrote:


hakira95 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


hakira95 wrote:

I love your fanfic! It's wonderful! Can you please add me? I do want to read your storries!
- Big Smile -


Yay! HAPPY! Then can you pass me ur email?


I can't wait for your next chapter! I love it! And thanks for adding me! :)


welcome^^ Just make sure you contimnue reading myy fanfics^^


I will! That's the last thing you have to worry about! :D
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

hakira95 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


hakira95 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


hakira95 wrote:

I love your fanfic! It's wonderful! Can you please add me? I do want to read your storries!
- Big Smile -


Yay! HAPPY! Then can you pass me ur email?


I can't wait for your next chapter! I love it! And thanks for adding me! :)


welcome^^ Just make sure you contimnue reading myy fanfics^^


I will! That's the last thing you have to worry about! :D


I'm jsut sscared pple will forget the url.
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.