Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[Fanfic]
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

SilverStarmist wrote:


woonsim wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:



haha GANBATTE! *hug*


I'll try><


OK! dun disturb u...
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

woonsim wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


woonsim wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:



haha GANBATTE! *hug*


I'll try><


OK! dun disturb u...

disturb me! I need ideas.
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:

You're great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best fanfic I eVer read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep writing okay ?




thx^^ But is it real,y THAT good??


really~~~ trust me!!


YAY^^ recommend to ur buddies then><


:P im going to write a fanfic.Hopefully it's gd*laughs nervously**thinks**I must be crazy*


sigh.. I'm having writers block>?<


writers block?


dunno wabt to write><
Posted 12/23/08
lolz

Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

SilverStarmist wrote:


woonsim wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


woonsim wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:

Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

SilverStarmist wrote:


woonsim wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


woonsim wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:

Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08

woonsim wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


woonsim wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


woonsim wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:

Posted 12/24/08
I wrote my fanfic!
[Fanfic]Amu's Bad Christmas
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

sparkle22099 wrote:

I wrote my fanfic!
[Fanfic]Amu's Bad Christmas


Yupie, I read, a bit short so I couldn't say anything much. >< who am I to say, my chaps are sucky.
Posted 12/24/08

SilverStarmist wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:

I wrote my fanfic!
[Fanfic]Amu's Bad Christmas


Yupie, I read, a bit short so I couldn't say anything much. >< who am I to say, my chaps are sucky.


Yours is good!My Fanfics = Bad
I just wrote the 2nd chapter
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:

I wrote my fanfic!
[Fanfic]Amu's Bad Christmas


Yupie, I read, a bit short so I couldn't say anything much. >< who am I to say, my chaps are sucky.


Yours is good!My Fanfics = Bad
I just wrote the 2nd chapter


no urs is better! gonna read the 2nd chap rie now!
Posted 12/24/08

SilverStarmist wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:

I wrote my fanfic!
[Fanfic]Amu's Bad Christmas


Yupie, I read, a bit short so I couldn't say anything much. >< who am I to say, my chaps are sucky.


Yours is good!My Fanfics = Bad
I just wrote the 2nd chapter


no urs is better! gonna read the 2nd chap rie now!


No urs is better >.< Okie!Tell me ur thoughts!
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:

I wrote my fanfic!
[Fanfic]Amu's Bad Christmas


Yupie, I read, a bit short so I couldn't say anything much. >< who am I to say, my chaps are sucky.


Yours is good!My Fanfics = Bad
I just wrote the 2nd chapter


no urs is better! gonna read the 2nd chap rie now!


No urs is better >.< Okie!Tell me ur thoughts!


kk. it was gd^^ but why was there that aura?
Posted 12/24/08

SilverStarmist wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:

I wrote my fanfic!
[Fanfic]Amu's Bad Christmas


Yupie, I read, a bit short so I couldn't say anything much. >< who am I to say, my chaps are sucky.


Yours is good!My Fanfics = Bad
I just wrote the 2nd chapter


no urs is better! gonna read the 2nd chap rie now!


No urs is better >.< Okie!Tell me ur thoughts!


kk. it was gd^^ but why was there that aura?


Why was I afraid someone would ask that?U noe episode 13?Ikuto with the X-egg?I took ideas :p.....
Member
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:

I wrote my fanfic!
[Fanfic]Amu's Bad Christmas


Yupie, I read, a bit short so I couldn't say anything much. >< who am I to say, my chaps are sucky.


Yours is good!My Fanfics = Bad
I just wrote the 2nd chapter


no urs is better! gonna read the 2nd chap rie now!


No urs is better >.< Okie!Tell me ur thoughts!


kk. it was gd^^ but why was there that aura?


Why was I afraid someone would ask that?U noe episode 13?Ikuto with the X-egg?I took ideas :p.....


ohh, I'm trying to get myself otu of writers block by reading my chaps again.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.