First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Fetish
1133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Portsmouth VA
Offline
Posted 5/8/07

Your profile says 20 but you say 52, and jsyk that kind of post is not only wrong, but its also illegal. Really illegal. I hope you end up in jail.


I seriously don't think that "saying" stuff like that can land you in jail, I think "doing" that stuff can. Besides, love has no age limit.

As for the actual point of this thread I don't think I have a fetish.

8717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 5/8/07

LordDolmus wrote:


Your profile says 20 but you say 52, and jsyk that kind of post is not only wrong, but its also illegal. Really illegal. I hope you end up in jail.


I seriously don't think that "saying" stuff like that can land you in jail, I think "doing" that stuff can. Besides, love has no age limit.

As for the actual point of this thread I don't think I have a fetish.



It was VERY, VERY obvious sarcasm guys....
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 5/8/07
^that's kind of cute actually
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/8/07
To Catch a Predator is an awesome show.
104152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 5/8/07
collar bones to shoulder blades to armpit grooves, white teeth, hair pulling/handcuffing, Swiss Army for Men (cologne)

18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/8/07

slowdanse wrote:

collar bones


& hip bones.
2986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Soon to be SCAD
Offline
Posted 5/8/07
Adams apples...

[EDIT] I would like it to stay clear that nothing beats the ponytail, it's just unfair to not mention anything else b/c of the glory that is the ponytail.
4063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / vegass
Offline
Posted 5/8/07
does any body else find a long, slender neck so sexy on a woman. goodness.
23727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/07

chocofluffywhip wrote:

Adams apples...

[EDIT] I would like it to stay clear that nothing beats the ponytail, it's just unfair to not mention anything else b/c of the glory that is the ponytail.


But why pony tails? Or long hair for that matter? I don't even see why some women maintain that kind of length. Long hair is a damn bloody nuisance to maintain.

sorry o.o
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Vienna
Offline
Posted 5/8/07
long hair is sexy, although short hair can be sexy too....yeah like i said i am a hair feitshist
2986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Soon to be SCAD
Offline
Posted 5/8/07

Jorlwind wrote:


chocofluffywhip wrote:

Adams apples...

[EDIT] I would like it to stay clear that nothing beats the ponytail, it's just unfair to not mention anything else b/c of the glory that is the ponytail.


But why pony tails? Or long hair for that matter? I don't even see why some women maintain that kind of length. Long hair is a damn bloody nuisance to maintain.

sorry o.o


To be truthful I have no idea why I like them, I just do. Just as one could say, why do you like skirts? Why do we wear them? (They are a nuisance) I like males that do not have long hair, the ponytail just puts me in awe.
<-- that's as close to awe as I can find
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / in your cookie jar
Offline
Posted 5/8/07
I have a fetish with fountain pens
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/8/07


You would have a massive girl boner for my best friend. His hair is always in a ponytail.
23727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/07

chocofluffywhip wrote:


Jorlwind wrote:


chocofluffywhip wrote:

Adams apples...

[EDIT] I would like it to stay clear that nothing beats the ponytail, it's just unfair to not mention anything else b/c of the glory that is the ponytail.


But why pony tails? Or long hair for that matter? I don't even see why some women maintain that kind of length. Long hair is a damn bloody nuisance to maintain.

sorry o.o


To be truthful I have no idea why I like them, I just do. Just as one could say, why do you like skirts? Why do we wear them? (They are a nuisance) I like males that do not have long hair, the ponytail just puts me in awe.
<-- that's as close to awe as I can find


Well I can tell you why a lot of guys like skirts xD

A: Skirts are attached to that innocent schoolgirl image.
B:They can show a lot of skin (and hint at skin)
C: Their graceful looking.
D: they can be traditional. Some guys like traditional (maybe something freudian)


2986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Soon to be SCAD
Offline
Posted 5/8/07
Well, despite the fact I claimed ignorance to reasoning on why I loved the ponytail, I do have some thoughts about why I do. There are all of the mental attatchments like you mentioned above for skirts, but I think for me it all started with Dr Sean.


Although you supplied sufficent examples on why you love skirts, it still doesn't make them any less of a nuisance (Well, at least to me, I always cross my leags >.<) which is all I was trying to point out.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.