First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Fetish
22727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/07

animoo_x wrote:


snowxxangel wrote:

I also like it when a guy loves to shop


Good luck finding them.


Yeah that can be hard to find. I'm a bit of a penny-pincher myself. most guys I know are.
55650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 5/7/07

animoo_x wrote:


snowxxangel wrote:

I also like it when a guy loves to shop


Good luck finding them.


I'd like to introduce you to my brother. He shops more times a week than Jesus did miracles in his lifetime.
646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/07
lips.

8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 5/7/07
Doesn't anyone else think men are incredibly sexy while cooking? I especially like to watch their hands while cutting stuff.
3063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / vegass
Offline
Posted 5/7/07

Hopchow wrote:


animoo_x wrote:


snowxxangel wrote:

I also like it when a guy loves to shop


Good luck finding them.


I'd like to introduce you to my brother. He shops more times a week than Jesus did miracles in his lifetime.


hi my name is...and i love to shop. no really, i do. express and urban outfitters for the most part, but i also like going thrift shops and and stuff ^^

18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 5/7/07

ahojcookie wrote:

Doesn't anyone else think men are incredibly sexy while cooking?


oh, God, yes.
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 5/7/07
^ depends whos cooking... xD

37669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 5/7/07
I'm not quite sure,but I think I have an S&M fetish 0.o
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 5/7/07

Deidarafangirl14 wrote:

I'm not quite sure,but I think I have an S&M fetish 0.o


:) There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Vienna
Offline
Posted 5/7/07

animoo_x wrote:


snowxxangel wrote:

I also like it when a guy loves to shop


Good luck finding them.


erm... you know, i don't ahve that leg/feet fetish, but... erm
how to say.... erm...its not a fetish or so, nor an addiction
i just like to spend the money i earned myself you know, its
for the global economy! we must save our globus!
6091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/7/07
hands... my boyfriend has beautiful hands. ^_^
37669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 5/7/07

lokita wrote:


Deidarafangirl14 wrote:

I'm not quite sure,but I think I have an S&M fetish 0.o


:) There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Really?! I thought it meant I was messed up in the head or something
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Vienna
Offline
Posted 5/7/07

lokita wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:

Doesn't anyone else think men are incredibly sexy while cooking?


oh, God, yes.


hmm that explains why most of the young women can't coook!
god damnit you girls are so weird! next time i'll cook only for my
pals!
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 5/7/07

Deidarafangirl14 wrote:
Really?! I thought it meant I was messed up in the head or something


Of course not! I'm a complete BDSM whore.


amka wrote:


lokita wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:

Doesn't anyone else think men are incredibly sexy while cooking?


oh, God, yes.


hmm that explains why most of the young women can't coook!
god damnit you girls are so weird! next time i'll cook only for my
pals!


:( I like to cook.
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Vienna
Offline
Posted 5/7/07
well no one female friend of me can cook decently...they just like to eat, eat and eat.... :S
it must be a fetish, eat a lot and then get mad being asked for they're weight :F
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.