First  Prev  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  Next  Last
Fetish
14951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/12

-Vega- wrote:


tortoiseshell wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


tortoiseshell wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


tortoiseshell wrote:


Heartyunyun wrote:

Guys with alot of ear piercings.
Like this:


No idea if the piercings make the guy hot or the guy makes the piercings hot?

On topic... do we gotta keep this PG 13? OP your fetishes are pretty tame... I like collars

/shot


Go for it. Make it XXX.



But then people judge and look at me funny. I'm a fucking sadist, use your imagination.


I don't want to use my imagination right now. PM it to me and then I will use my imagination.



Oh come on you're a horny dude, you could do it without any help,


Are you thinking I am horny over you? I have no interest in you in that way. I am just curious. Please tell me in detail via PM. Only I will know after you tell. I will never tell anyone what is your specific fetish.



Not at all, I assume all (young) dudes are horny in general. I've never met one who didn't have a raging libido. Why are you so interested? You can't be that naive, I am implying mild BDSM.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 7/6/12

tortoiseshell wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


tortoiseshell wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


tortoiseshell wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


tortoiseshell wrote:


Heartyunyun wrote:

Guys with alot of ear piercings.
Like this:


No idea if the piercings make the guy hot or the guy makes the piercings hot?

On topic... do we gotta keep this PG 13? OP your fetishes are pretty tame... I like collars

/shot


Go for it. Make it XXX.



But then people judge and look at me funny. I'm a fucking sadist, use your imagination.


I don't want to use my imagination right now. PM it to me and then I will use my imagination.



Oh come on you're a horny dude, you could do it without any help,


Are you thinking I am horny over you? I have no interest in you in that way. I am just curious. Please tell me in detail via PM. Only I will know after you tell. I will never tell anyone what is your specific fetish.



Not at all, I assume all (young) dudes are horny in general. I've never met one who didn't have a raging libido. Why are you so interested? You can't be that naive, I am implying mild BDSM.


Ha ha ha ha! I don't have a raging libido. I don't have much interest in sex anymore. I am interested because I find you interesting. I am not naive at all. Only mild BDSM? That's not that bad. :)

14951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/12

-Vega- wrote:


tortoiseshell wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


tortoiseshell wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


tortoiseshell wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


tortoiseshell wrote:


Heartyunyun wrote:

Guys with alot of ear piercings.
Like this:


No idea if the piercings make the guy hot or the guy makes the piercings hot?

On topic... do we gotta keep this PG 13? OP your fetishes are pretty tame... I like collars

/shot


Go for it. Make it XXX.



But then people judge and look at me funny. I'm a fucking sadist, use your imagination.


I don't want to use my imagination right now. PM it to me and then I will use my imagination.



Oh come on you're a horny dude, you could do it without any help,


Are you thinking I am horny over you? I have no interest in you in that way. I am just curious. Please tell me in detail via PM. Only I will know after you tell. I will never tell anyone what is your specific fetish.



Not at all, I assume all (young) dudes are horny in general. I've never met one who didn't have a raging libido. Why are you so interested? You can't be that naive, I am implying mild BDSM.


Ha ha ha ha! I don't have a raging libido. I don't have much interest in sex anymore. I am interested because I find you interesting. I am not naive at all. Only mild BDSM? That's not that bad. :)



...that's about as much as I will admit to in public. If you find me interesting, you should be my friend.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 7/6/12

tortoiseshell wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


tortoiseshell wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


tortoiseshell wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


tortoiseshell wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


tortoiseshell wrote:


Heartyunyun wrote:

Guys with alot of ear piercings.
Like this:


No idea if the piercings make the guy hot or the guy makes the piercings hot?

On topic... do we gotta keep this PG 13? OP your fetishes are pretty tame... I like collars

/shot


Go for it. Make it XXX.



But then people judge and look at me funny. I'm a fucking sadist, use your imagination.


I don't want to use my imagination right now. PM it to me and then I will use my imagination.



Oh come on you're a horny dude, you could do it without any help,


Are you thinking I am horny over you? I have no interest in you in that way. I am just curious. Please tell me in detail via PM. Only I will know after you tell. I will never tell anyone what is your specific fetish.



Not at all, I assume all (young) dudes are horny in general. I've never met one who didn't have a raging libido. Why are you so interested? You can't be that naive, I am implying mild BDSM.


Ha ha ha ha! I don't have a raging libido. I don't have much interest in sex anymore. I am interested because I find you interesting. I am not naive at all. Only mild BDSM? That's not that bad. :)



...that's about as much as I will admit to in public. If you find me interesting, you should be my friend.


Okay! Lets be friends.
Posted 7/6/12 , edited 7/6/12
^ I feel like i am on top of a pyramid with these bunch of quotes.

Weeeeeee!!!! **Jumps down**
Posted 7/6/12
Sex lines.
77172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 7/6/12
when younger, non-existent lines at all the park rides

now, home-cooked meal made by someone else
Posted 7/6/12
Candaulism
Posted 7/6/12
Collar bones/clavicles, glasses, shyness, and lingerie...? That's about all i believe..
13566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / New York
Offline
Posted 7/6/12
I like girls that actually bother to tell jokes and entertain.

It's a really weird fetish, totally fringe, only a handful of women are into it so it's hard to find a partner.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 7/7/12
I'm into some freaky stuff. Well. Kinda.
10326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Cananananada
Offline
Posted 7/7/12
futanari

hahaha jk
Posted 7/7/12

most likely be having a fetish on a man with long-rigid clean fingers and non-sweaty hands or palms. Lean clear clean neck and eyes that looks innocent but sexy
( i know, i know so physical but the attitude and the personality side is the one that gets me turn on up to me saying i like to be the mommy of your offspring JOKE)
12685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/8/12 , edited 7/8/12
I really like it when a girl has that gap between her legs. The one between the upper thighs that is still there even if her feet are touching. I have no clue why. Oh, and I like collarbones. I guess I prefer skinny.
48179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
A fetish is a non sexual thing that someone finds sexual... Like animals or poop etc. I don't usually think it's considered a fetish when you like certain body parts or movements/actions of someone you are attracted to.

I have a few secret fetishes but I don't act on them.
First  Prev  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.