First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Share your thoughts about VKG episode 11..
Member
17687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/16/08
I felt sad when Ichiru died...

and now i think Zero is turning into a level E vampire...

I hate Rido more for killing Ichiru >,<..

HE MUST DIE!!

-btw (I'm a kaname fan) I'm just curious what you think about episode 11
Member
985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F / In your wardrobe....
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
Well i don't think zero turned into a level E~
He ate ichiru and now he gain his power back of a full vampire hunter...(i feel said for Ichiru as well TT__TT)
btw Rido is not really that bad O_O it is all because of SOMEONE (you will know soon or
i recommend that you read the manga, the storyline and the drawings is much better) Kaname looks better in manga as well XD
the ending is gonna be shocking as well in the anime i think so you BETTER read the manga to clam yourself down >w< hehehe
just watch vampire knight (anime version) as a fan art...because the storyline change TOO MUCH
and the anime kinda make the story draggy as well~
Member
17687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

cutestephy wrote:

Well i don't think zero turned into a level E~
He ate ichiru and now he gain his power back of a full vampire hunter...(i feel said for Ichiru as well TT__TT)
btw Rido is not really that bad O_O it is all because of SOMEONE (you will know soon or
i recommend that you read the manga, the storyline and the drawings is much better) Kaname looks better in manga as well XD
the ending is gonna be shocking as well in the anime i think so you BETTER read the manga to clam yourself down >w< hehehe
just watch vampire knight (anime version) as a fan art...because the storyline change TOO MUCH
and the anime kinda make the story draggy as well~


yeah.. i read the manga and the story kinda changed.. based on the manga yuuki kissed kaname.. h0w come it's not yet shown?.. chapter 41 artemis is already turned into anime and i kinda wonder where's the kiss..



but I'll wait maybe they'll add this on ep. 12... i hope
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
So altogether, the writers of the anime had screwed up big time.
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/16/08
Maybe there will be a twist in the story if Kaname's other fiance shows up
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
Kaname only has one fiancee... and that's Yuuki.
Posted 12/16/08
No he has two read the manga
Member
11356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
I felt sad too when Ichiru died. T.T
So sad.. Zero was crying. ]':
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
The writers of the anime had screwed up the storyline.
Posted 12/16/08
I think they're gonna skip too much.. well they already did
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

ndevil wrote:

I think they're gonna skip too much.. well they already did




True.
Member
1604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / iN tHaT tInY bLuE...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
the writers of the anime and masturi hino(writer of manga) aren't working together anymore, so a lot of things are going to change in the anime. don't be sad if some things don't get in the anime or are skipped altogether like kaname and yuki's kiss. i also have a theory, i think yuki will end up with zero in the anime just because everything is leading to that conclusion, im not sure anout the manga though.
Posted 12/16/08
I think so too since the anime focused so much on Zero and Yuuki's relationship I don't think they will
fight each other forever.
Member
374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/16/08

ndevil wrote:

No he has two read the manga


Kaname only has one fiancee, Yuuki. Could you be possibly referring to Sarah? or his "past" wife? well, Sarah, another pureblood, is not his fiancee. She just wants to stick together with Kaname as they are one of the last remaining purebloods. However, she seems to have more motive towards Kaname. And if you are talking about his past wife, it was never mentioned in the manga. In fact, I doubt he ever had one. Kaname was said to be the first vampire to set foot on earth, and that the vampire race came after him. It is a mystery as to how Kaname was born. He didn't have "parents" to give him birth. Some say he was born of a witch and a devil. But, this is just getting into more spaculation.

Anyways, regarding the topic. I think anime is going downhill from now on. Story has been changed a lot and the characters are not what they seem in the manga. They have skipped so many parts, like KanaYuki kissing scene and added some Zeki scenes. It seems like they are going for Zeki ending, which I don't mind. Because, Im an avid manga fan. In the manga, KanaYuki seems like the prominent couple.
Posted 12/16/08

stranglerevir wrote:


ndevil wrote:

No he has two read the manga


Kaname only has one fiancee, Yuuki. Could you be possibly referring to Sarah? or his "past" wife? well, Sarah, another pureblood, is not his fiancee. She just wants to stick together with Kaname as they are one of the last remaining purebloods. However, she seems to have more motive towards Kaname. And if you are talking about his past wife, it was never mentioned in the manga. In fact, I doubt he ever had one. Kaname was said to be the first vampire to set foot on earth, and that the vampire race came after him. It is a mystery as to how Kaname was born. He didn't have "parents" to give him birth. Some say he was born of a witch and a devil. But, this is just getting into more spaculation.

Anyways, regarding the topic. I think anime is going downhill from now on. Story has been changed a lot and the characters are not what they seem in the manga. They have skipped so many parts, like KanaYuki kissing scene and added some Zeki scenes. It seems like they are going for Zeki ending, which I don't mind. Because, Im an avid manga fan. In the manga, KanaYuki seems like the prominent couple.


yes sorry about that it's because i read it long time ago i got mixed up and i meant sarah
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.