First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Thoughts of Jeff Hardy FINALLY winning the WWE Championship
Moderator
11453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

Finally after countless title matches from The Rumble Match w/ Orton to being involved in the First-Ever WWE Championship Scramble to finally winning the Triple Threat Match at Armageddon. It literally took Jeff Hardy A year to capture the gold and in that one year he had a lot of ups and downs (including being suspended and losing his house and dog) Now what are your thoughts that Jeff Hardy is the new WWE Champion? Mine ever since he became WWE Champion I began using him a lot in Smackdown vs Raw 2009 hehe!
Moderator
29232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In Headington
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
Heres my thought on him winning the title...
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
11453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

Vyrus84 wrote:

Heres my thought on him winning the title...
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Damn u really h8 Jeff huh even in d Guestbook I see ur comments abt him
Moderator
29232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In Headington
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

tatsuhiro-hitomi wrote:

Damn u really h8 Jeff huh even in d Guestbook I see ur comments abt him


yes i do...worst thing is i used to be a huge fan of his but after his disgraceful attitude towards the wrestling company that saved his career and the fact he still ended up being suspended AGAIN for the same reason he originally lost the job...He is a bad role model and yet people give him praise and worship whilst someone like Cena who works hard, trains properly and actually entertains the crowd both with his in ring skills and on mic ability gets treated like scum by alot of the fans...and thats a thought, How can they give Hardy the world title when he doesn't have any mic skills what so ever...He rarely talks and when he does its usually on the titan tron maybe i was hard on him a little but i still don't think he deserved as many world title shots as he did let alone the title itself...He needs to clean up his act, apologise to TNA wrestling and start learning Mic skills before he can start thinking he is a worthy champion
Moderator
11453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

Vyrus84 wrote:


tatsuhiro-hitomi wrote:

Damn u really h8 Jeff huh even in d Guestbook I see ur comments abt him


yes i do...worst thing is i used to be a huge fan of his but after his disgraceful attitude towards the wrestling company that saved his career and the fact he still ended up being suspended AGAIN for the same reason he originally lost the job...He is a bad role model and yet people give him praise and worship whilst someone like Cena who works hard, trains properly and actually entertains the crowd both with his in ring skills and on mic ability gets treated like scum by alot of the fans...and thats a thought, How can they give Hardy the world title when he doesn't have any mic skills what so ever...He rarely talks and when he does its usually on the titan tron maybe i was hard on him a little but i still don't think he deserved as many world title shots as he did let alone the title itself...He needs to clean up his act, apologise to TNA wrestling and start learning Mic skills before he can start thinking he is a worthy champion


OK but remember when he failed the first drug test WWE offered him Rehab but he refused and he got released
Moderator
29232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In Headington
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

tatsuhiro-hitomi wrote:

OK but remember when he failed the first drug test WWE offered him Rehab but he refused and he got released


Exactly...he ruined his own career and it was TNA that stepped in and helped him get on his feet, make him a main event player, gave him title chances and made him a single star that he is today...and does he repay them for that...by deliberately missing events on the last day, refusing to do the matches as asked (did you know he refused to do a big 8 man tag match with some TNA finest because it was the opening match and he thought he was too good for that) and being a pain in the ass in the back all because he wanted to leave TNA a mere 6 months before his actual contract expired and he didn't bother to ask them either if they would release him...he forced them too by being unable to work with
If he had done that at WWE even a little we both know he would have been sacked and WWE would have made sure he was never able to wrestle with anyone again and quite rightly too...Look at CM Punk - did you know he signed for WWE years ago but refused to cancel any of his scheduled showings in the independent circuit so WWE had to wait for him so he could keep his word to everyone he signed a contract with even if it was just a single match or a Promo...Now thats a role model in wrestling and he was awarded with a title reign
Member
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia.
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
Vyrus84, he has been clean for the past 9 months, he is extremely over with the average fan and ill only assume he sells allot of merchandise. Vince wouldnt put the title on him unless he though jeff was right for it. Though i do think they wasted a perfect wm moment.
Moderator
11453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

Vyrus84 wrote:


tatsuhiro-hitomi wrote:

OK but remember when he failed the first drug test WWE offered him Rehab but he refused and he got released


Exactly...he ruined his own career and it was TNA that stepped in and helped him get on his feet, make him a main event player, gave him title chances and made him a single star that he is today...and does he repay them for that...by deliberately missing events on the last day, refusing to do the matches as asked (did you know he refused to do a big 8 man tag match with some TNA finest because it was the opening match and he thought he was too good for that) and being a pain in the ass in the back all because he wanted to leave TNA a mere 6 months before his actual contract expired and he didn't bother to ask them either if they would release him...he forced them too by being unable to work with
If he had done that at WWE even a little we both know he would have been sacked and WWE would have made sure he was never able to wrestle with anyone again and quite rightly too...Look at CM Punk - did you know he signed for WWE years ago but refused to cancel any of his scheduled showings in the independent circuit so WWE had to wait for him so he could keep his word to everyone he signed a contract with even if it was just a single match or a Promo...Now thats a role model in wrestling and he was awarded with a title reign


OK OK u said enough I won't argue w/ u okay
Moderator
29232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In Headington
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
i aint arguing you wanted peoples thoughts on him winning...i am sharing mine if you don't like it then may i suggest NOT putting up an opinion forum or calling Thoughts from those who love Jeff Hardy about his recent title victory

and slow its not a wm moment...a good one will be him losing the title humiliatingly to someone and showing the world he is second rate at his best ^^
Moderator
20223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
OK this is better, was curious on Vyrus' view on this not liking Jeff and know what, he's got some good points. TO one their own so long as you argue properly and lay out some good arguments and counter-arguments.

I'll flesh out my thoughts here a bit more to help. Jeff indeed has had so many tries at this to keep clean and be a star. I know he's over with all the fangirls and fans in general since unlike some of the guys they bring in with no skills or are too big/muscular to move he can move and give good matches. I will say his other hinderance is that he has weak mic skills but his in ring outshines so much this is one of the cases you can ignore that and hide his weakness on the mic with his in ring (what Paul Heyman would do in ECW).

Now it's tricky, I think there are worse cases of giving too many chances to guys in WWE (Randy Orton and JBL are bad backstage due to hazing people that some leave but get no punishment and pushes instead, and let's not forget HHH doing his politics as the son in law to get his way, also others have done drugs or substances in past and are brought back in varying degrees like William Regal, Hurricane Helms, Mr. Kennedy who also got caught lying about it in interviews, and so forth). Is anyone fully clean...nope and I've worked with some of them so call me scummy a bit too for having them work indy shows I've worked for. But I also see it's business, look at any sport or entertainment company and there are tons. It's a matter of the now, and if NOW you are OK. Think Robert Downey Jr., Plaxico Burress, John Daly, Sean Avery, Mike Tyson, Britney Spears and on and on should get second chances? They will due to having talent and marketability. Is it right? Maybe not but for business it is. Dana White had Junie Browning on the Ultimate Fighter EXACTLY the same way Jeff has get chance after chance. In the NOW he's clean, just like Jeff, as the US/human way is to give people second chances rather than letting them rot.

I like Jeff and want him clean in the NOW. I've got a good chance I'm wrong and he'll revert like another OVER star a bit ago who reverted, RVD. They are flawed in a business that itself is flawed. And yet I still love and watch it despite when it's good or bad, when it's clean or dirty. I accept that but I don't say everyone should, but know what you're getting into. In this case, I accept it might fail but will give Jeff a chance in the NOW to get it right this time. If I'm wrong I'll be there too to accept that my optimism was flawed, and that he should never get a chance again pending how bad he fell. But I'm also there to say, TAKE THE BALL AND RUN, prove our doubts wrong and use that God given talent right. I say this to all fallen stars, even in the worst of cases. They are after all in the roller coaster businesses they choose.

OK hope that wasn't too deep or long to understand but felt it needed to be said. Thanks if you read.
Moderator
29232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In Headington
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Look i am not a hater of Jeff Hardy's talent, i do think he is one of the best but if your talking backstage then Hardy in my eyes is the worst of the lot...Randy Orton and JBL may not be great backstage but they are also great people outside and are both respected family men and JBL wasn't going to be given a push at all he was going to be merely a new challenge to Guerrero who was going to get close but no cigar until the then GM Kurt Angle picked the next person or revealed he was ok and take on Eddie himself for the title...the ONLY reason JBL became WWE champion was because Eddie Guerrero said JBL was ready to be a good champion for WWE and would be proud to lose the title to him in anyway the writers wished and they accepted.

If Jeff Hardy wants to win those fans back cos i am sure i am not the only one disappointed in him he needs to do two things and thats all -
1. Make a Pubic apology to TNA wrestling for his shameful actions during his time with the company and repay them the ENTIRE contract money during the last year of his contract
2. Actually stay clean from now on

then i will support him again ^^
Moderator
20223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
NP glad you made some talk to show about Jff Vyrus since the wall you can only say so much so sometimes the clarity of your argument is not fully heard. Heck I'm a HUGE Edge fan (well he is Canadian, eh) and not as much for Jeff but I see the talent there and the want of the fans (for now, some older critics will point out this could end like Ronny Garvin when he chased Ric Flair in WCW and other older feds long ago, but once he won the aura was gone so ANOTHER thing will be to keep fans hungry to watch Jeff's talent).

Good counter points for JBL too, I think I heard from someone else the best thing for him is he's 41, comfy legit financially with a wife who is one of the most influential in a needy US Economy and he did show humbleness to people like Eddy, he simply needs to grow up from being this antagonist on the road as it gains him no support (everyone was with Joey Styles for punching him out and good on Joey to stand up to a bully) and it's time to take the path of a Shawn Michaels who has done a lot of bad stuff like he did and not that he needs to find God but to give back a little and be a good humorist, not one where he's the lone person laughing at the joke. Maybe this new story done with him will give him time to think, as his in ring days are gone soon too due to his hurting body. I wish personally he'd go to announce RAW in place of King or Cole since he was excellent there and is a strong enough character that when Vince McMahon screams in the headsets (which ruined Joey Styles, Mick Foley and is doing it to Cole and did it to Tazz while upsetting JR except he loves the job to much so he can bear) that he can do fine.

I doubt #1 will happen on your list Vyrus due to WWE and not him likely nixing that idea. I hear a lot of outside the ring interviews with talent for wrestling shows and unless you got a long prdigree with WWE (Jericho, Edge) and is in good graces (HHH, Undertaker), they will NOT let you come out of character, will NOT let you even peep the letters TNA or any others of any company, because they're paranoid that you still need kayfabe (staying in character) to get over. Yeah it's ridiculous and I hear from the interviewers how frustrating of late it is to even GET interview time with the talent of WWE (and now TNA is following suit) in fears they either say something out of their character of the time, trash the current company they work for or promote the competition.

I DO see #2 being more key in the end. Be thankful for the chance, live in the now and RUN WITH IT. Keep clean and make sure that dark past is not your legacy, but your present as a clean, good person is. Ta!
Member
25643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / You would like to...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
The guy finally wins after so many years. go jeff
Moderator
29232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In Headington
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
ok i am going to give Jeff a chance ^^ i am still a fan of his inside the ring but if he messes up again then he deserves to have his career finished...
Member
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
gawd damn it!! finally! I've waited for a long ass time for him..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.