First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Are You Gay? Straight? Lesbian? Bi?
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

ConRong wrote:


namezox wrote:


JpAnim4 wrote:

Im straight as well. I do find gay people a bit strange, but I dont hate them or anything.


only the feminine ones.


lmfao president bush avatar i bet if i made a topic "you guys think president bush is gay?" i bet i either get hate post or make fun of bush post LOL


dont get it.
Posted 12/10/07
I'm Bi-curious. Aren't you all a little curious about the same sex? For the most part I am unsure of what gender I like, but I know I am more into guys. =]
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

namezox wrote:


ConRong wrote:


namezox wrote:


JpAnim4 wrote:

Im straight as well. I do find gay people a bit strange, but I dont hate them or anything.


only the feminine ones.


lmfao president bush avatar i bet if i made a topic "you guys think president bush is gay?" i bet i either get hate post or make fun of bush post LOL


dont get it.


lets just say im being stupid right now because i need to sleep okay?
958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

ConRong wrote:

damn no one here is a lesbian?gay?or even a fucking BI? lol


see your self what you post you flaming your self and that's rude.

if you what ppl they are either one of them why did you care so much, you cant change them. lol

think before posting
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

maikoo wrote:


ConRong wrote:

damn no one here is a lesbian?gay?or even a fucking BI? lol


see your self what you post you flaming your self and that's rude.

if you what ppl they are either one of them why did you cre so much, you cant change them. lol

think before posting


um didn't i say i just came back from work and im rite now stupid? lol can't think when im tir3d and planning to sleep and IF i offened ANYBODY im sorry...


Mei305 wrote:

I'm Bi-curious. Aren't you all a little curious about the same sex? For the most part I am unsure of what gender I like, but I know I am more into guys. =]

.......................XD
5351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / i've 4gotten already
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
im straight =]
38403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

Jonny_Sit wrote:

0.o Wows.. How weird.. All the straight guys are curious about whos gay/bi.. *puts up hand* Not straight..


Nor am I. I date guys only. End of discussion.
8306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / s'pore
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
i'm half straight, cause i have this fetish for anime girls.
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

ll-Shota-ll wrote:

i'm half straight, cause i have this fetish for anime girls.


doesn't that make you straight?....
8306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / s'pore
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

ConRong wrote:


ll-Shota-ll wrote:

i'm half straight, cause i have this fetish for anime girls.


doesn't that make you straight?....



Well, doesn't startight means that you're into the real thing? and not into anime? well, i'm 50/50.
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

ll-Shota-ll wrote:


ConRong wrote:


ll-Shota-ll wrote:

i'm half straight, cause i have this fetish for anime girls.


doesn't that make you straight?....



Well, doesn't startight means that you're into the real thing? and not into anime? well, i'm 50/50.


um no unless you say "im into anime guys" now that DIFFERENTs hell i like real and anime gurls
8306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / s'pore
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

ConRong wrote:


ll-Shota-ll wrote:


ConRong wrote:


ll-Shota-ll wrote:

i'm half straight, cause i have this fetish for anime girls.


doesn't that make you straight?....


i'm touched... i'm not alone after all.


Well, doesn't startight means that you're into the real thing? and not into anime? well, i'm 50/50.


um no unless you say "im into anime guys" now that DIFFERENTs hell i like real and anime gurls


wow, i'm touched. i'm not alone after all.

12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

ll-Shota-ll wrote:


ConRong wrote:


ll-Shota-ll wrote:


ConRong wrote:


ll-Shota-ll wrote:

i'm half straight, cause i have this fetish for anime girls.


doesn't that make you straight?....


i'm touched... i'm not alone after all.


Well, doesn't startight means that you're into the real thing? and not into anime? well, i'm 50/50.


um no unless you say "im into anime guys" now that DIFFERENTs hell i like real and anime gurls


wow, i'm touched. i'm not alone after all.


oh you son of a gun you edit your damn post! LOL

so i don't care what the fuck others think...its my OPINON AND THOUGHTs

btw wanne join me forumies?
8306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / s'pore
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
^ edited... well. this ain't a chatbox so gotta stop before i get banned.
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

ll-Shota-ll wrote:

^ edited... well. this ain't a chatbox so gotta stop before i get banned.


you won't...i did that alots of time

how about you make me your buddies? we spam each others guestboks? i mean chatter in da guestbooks!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.