First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Accomplishment Forum
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09
*bows carefully*
I came here to inform My Lady, I've completed the following tasks.
~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/fluffyvamp
Posted 3/25/09 , edited 3/25/09
I already did these things. I had accomplished these your highness.


~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page

*bows*

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/gelai8134
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

RainbowPrincess326 wrote:

~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page

** accomplished..XD

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/autRainbowPrincess326





fluffyvamp wrote:

*bows carefully*
I came here to inform My Lady, I've completed the following tasks.
~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/fluffyvamp





gelai8134 wrote:

I already did these things. I had accomplished these your highness.


~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page

*bows*

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/gelai8134




The task has been credited. All of you can move 1 rank up.
5209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anywhere
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
I already did these things. I had accomplished these your highness.

~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page

hehehehehe
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/22/09

shinzkei18 wrote:

I already did these things. I had accomplished these your highness.

~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page

hehehehehe


The task has been credited. You can move 1 rank up.
Resident
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09 , edited 5/5/09
Greetings, Princess-sama...

Here is what I have accomplished so far...

-Put this group's URL in page
-Put group banner in page
-Invite 25 people
- Membership cards..?? Do we have one??
-Put this group in favourites

Posted 5/6/09
Princess i hv done these tasks:

To move 1 rank up:
~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/mulan137
Peasant
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/09
Finished:

~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page


orbunion55
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/09

Tsukishima_Amu wrote:

Greetings, Princess-sama...

Here is what I have accomplished so far...

-Put this group's URL in page
-Put group banner in page
-Invite 25 people
- Membership cards..?? Do we have one??
-Put this group in favourites



The task has not been credited. The membership cards are already available, please get one before I credit this.
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/09

mulan137 wrote:

Princess i hv done these tasks:

To move 1 rank up:
~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/mulan137




orbunion55 wrote:

Finished:

~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page


orbunion55


The task has been credited. Both of you can move 1 rank up.
Conductor's Seal
43271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
Hime-sama, I have finished the following task

~Upload 15 pictures
~Invite 25 people
~Put Membership Card in your profile.
~Put Membership Card in your page
~Put this group in your favorites
Resident
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 5/25/09

observantzani wrote:


Tsukishima_Amu wrote:

Greetings, Princess-sama...

Here is what I have accomplished so far...

-Put this group's URL in page
-Put group banner in page
-Invite 25 people
- Membership cards..?? Do we have one??
-Put this group in favourites



The task has not been credited. The membership cards are already available, please get one before I credit this.
>.

er...
Princess?
I had already got one~ ^.^
Arigato~

Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

Tsukishima_Amu wrote:


observantzani wrote:


Tsukishima_Amu wrote:

Greetings, Princess-sama...

Here is what I have accomplished so far...

-Put this group's URL in page
-Put group banner in page
-Invite 25 people
- Membership cards..?? Do we have one??
-Put this group in favourites



The task has not been credited. The membership cards are already available, please get one before I credit this.
>.

er...
Princess?
I had already got one~ ^.^
Arigato~



Sorry, I forgot.

I also forgot I need proof for the 25 people you invited. But I guess it's ok for now since it's my fault.
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

heartwings wrote:

Hime-sama, I have finished the following task

~Upload 15 pictures
~Invite 25 people
~Put Membership Card in your profile.
~Put Membership Card in your page
~Put this group in your favorites


Sorry, I didn't see this before.

I forgot to mention I need proof for the 25 people you invited. But since I didn't put it in the task in the first place it's my fault. I'll exempt you from that.

This task has been credited.
Resident
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

observantzani wrote:


Tsukishima_Amu wrote:


observantzani wrote:


Tsukishima_Amu wrote:

Greetings, Princess-sama...

Here is what I have accomplished so far...

-Put this group's URL in page
-Put group banner in page
-Invite 25 people
- Membership cards..?? Do we have one??
-Put this group in favourites



The task has not been credited. The membership cards are already available, please get one before I credit this.
>.

er...
Princess?
I had already got one~ ^.^
Arigato~



Sorry, I forgot.

I also forgot I need proof for the 25 people you invited. But I guess it's ok for now since it's my fault.


lol!
nope~ it's okay~ ^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.