First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Accomplishment Forum
30431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/13/09 , edited 7/13/09
completed tasks-

~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page

evidence-


tohukyo

Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

xXxSwordswomanxXx wrote:

{bows} Hime-Sama iam done with these tasks:

~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page


http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/xXxSwordswomanxXx


The task has been credited. You can have been moved 1 rank up.
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

tohukyo wrote:

completed tasks-

~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page

evidence-


tohukyo



The task has been credited. You can have been moved 1 rank up.
Posted 8/3/09 , edited 8/3/09
I HAVE FINISHED THIS TASKS HIME-SAMA:
~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page


Amaterasu-omikami
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

Amaterasu-omikami wrote:

I HAVE FINISHED THIS TASKS HIME-SAMA:
~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page


Amaterasu-omikami


I'm so sorry if I just saw this now. Anyway, the task has been completed. You can now move a rank up.
Posted 1/24/10
Hime-sama. I Kanori have posted what you requested.

~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page


vanilla_flower

Princess, may I try to fulfill the other task right away?
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

vanilla_flower wrote:

Hime-sama. I Kanori have posted what you requested.

~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page


vanilla_flower

Princess, may I try to fulfill the other task right away?


Of course you may.

The task has been credited, you now move a rank up.
Apprentice
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 1/25/10

FINISH! :))


~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/ayagrace

Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/28/10

ayagrace wrote:


FINISH! :))


~Put this groups URL in your profile
~Put group banner in your profile
~Put this group's URL in your page
~Put group banner in your page

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/ayagrace



The task has been credited. You move a rank up.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.