First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Better Or Worse?
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

Kenshin1986 wrote:

stephen hawking's predicts man will die out in 1000 years. By the way the world is going, if there isnt any rapid change the future is gonna be a hell of a bumpy ride.


can't wait for the end of the human race.
1000 is too long,make it 100 pls
20336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lost for now
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

SavageFang wrote:


begink1 wrote:


solasido wrote:

worse, since you have issues like global warming.


ya i agree it getting from bad to worse as global warming is really a serious problem now

but the good point is that we are improving in technology



i don't care about the global warming, i'll be dead before that really, really takes effect, and i don't really care about the other people around me when i die, but the technology is what's dooming us, ironic, or poetic justice?



if we don have the technology we may still be living in stone age
we need to learn to balance the way we treat this earth
9318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Why should you know
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
Every generation thinks they are the last or close to the last b4 the end of the world weather by our hands or not. The world feels like its getting worse bc as we get older we relize how fucked up human beings can be, and as such ask our selves were we as mest up in the past. The short anser is we will get no better and be no worse then we were b4.

Now as for the world its self we are sort of like a virus or cancer thats starting to give its host a low fever. The planet will be just fine but the fever will kill most of us but life will go on with or with out us.
6468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
better, Chinas economy is getting much better, meaning that the country with the most people in poverty (in raw numbers, not % of people) is getting better, and we are finding cures for more diseases, we just had that skin cell -> stem cell breakthrough (even though i never had a problem with using stem cells in the first place).

Issues like global warming will be solved, if there is a dire need, we will invent something so solve that need, we have done it many times in our past and it will continue into the future.

Also N Korea (so they say, we cant really confirm) and Iran have stopped their nuclear programs (Iran according to the latest time magazine, apparently they stopped in 2003 and our spies knew they did and just didnt tell the president, lol he went on ranting about irans nukes for four more years hahaha, he just got the news a little bit ago)
453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / 印度尼西亚
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
Better or worse, it depends on your point of view Technologies will develop for sure and more ppl will live 'greener', i guess..

Let's just pray for your future
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

darrylchan wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

stephen hawking's predicts man will die out in 1000 years. By the way the world is going, if there isnt any rapid change the future is gonna be a hell of a bumpy ride.


can't wait for the end of the human race.
1000 is too long,make it 100 pls


psh make it 1 year better yet 1 day =D
Posted 12/11/07
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/11/07


thanks for showing me the light
5344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere.....
Offline
Posted 12/12/07
It's obvious, we're getting closer to the end of the world as every minute pass, you could say it's changing for the worst?

But with everything improving.... people are starting to forget this.....
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/12/07

victorlim93 wrote:

It's obvious, we're getting closer to the end of the world as every minute pass, you could say it's changing for the worst?

But with everything improving.... people are starting to forget this.....


tell us what should we do!
5344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere.....
Offline
Posted 12/12/07
For staters, don't even try to think about it.

We'll be dead before that happens anyway
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/12/07

victorlim93 wrote:

For staters, don't even try to think about it.

We'll be dead before that happens anyway


what years you think we be dead?
5344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere.....
Offline
Posted 12/12/07

ConRong wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:

For staters, don't even try to think about it.

We'll be dead before that happens anyway


what years you think we be dead?


That depends. We could be dead at anytime.
I'm just happy I'm able to wake up every morning.

2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / --->else where
Offline
Posted 12/12/07
my life is looking bright!
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/12/07

victorlim93 wrote:


ConRong wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:

For staters, don't even try to think about it.

We'll be dead before that happens anyway


what years you think we be dead?


That depends. We could be dead at anytime.
I'm just happy I'm able to wake up every morning.



man i wanne be a grim reaper...so i don't hafta worry crap lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.