First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Did you like Skip Beat? If Yes, then are you a male or female?
Member
11692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / planet kawaii_bun...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09
this is definitely a shoujo manga/anime so most of the viewers/readers would be, of course, girls
Posted 1/3/09

Stelgim wrote:


lonareas wrote:

HAVENT WATCHED IT M8 i saw the begning of it and it seemed sucky cause it was about a dream and wat not??? i hate it and im a male Its a waste cause animation sucked and waste of anime



then it is one thing I want to ask...... why did you post a comment or even look here?




Wanted to say how much it sucked
Member
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Place Where E...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

kawaii_bunny wrote:

this is definitely a shoujo manga/anime so most of the viewers/readers would be, of course, girls


So if I am a man, and prefer shoujo anime/manga... is that bad? XD
58908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / orlando, fl
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
i like this type of show, and being a guy it may sound strange, i was never a big fan of robot anime, the only one i really like growing up was voltron, but i like the slice of life, romance, comedy and these types of anime,

i like anime that seems more real to life, but that may be too hypocritical because i also like some that have robots maids, just not meca style
5202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Y to Y
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
im a guy and i usually watch/read shounen but i like anime and good stories in general... like ccs, yamato nadeshiko etc.
Posted 1/3/09

DarkSoulFlame wrote:

I watch Skip Beat and I'm male. I like the story and art. Its humorous.
And holy crud...There's not alot of guys that likes this...JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, I'M NOT GAY!!!



There are also alot of guys who lie to themselves and are gay Im not saying you *COugh* GAY SHIT *COUGH* But Its like ure saying ''i love sucking &%$# (U know what belongs to guys big cylinder type tube its pg-13 so i cant say the name??? u know the thingy ...ah fuk it Cock) But im stright '' U cant say both u can be bi but u cant say ure stight im sorry but Dont lie to yourself come out of the closet and face the gay/bi worlds u freakin homo!!!

This message was not intended to insult gayz,motherfukers,asssholes,slutz,gaylordz.bi's,trannyz or cockzsuckers (Ye right totally went off topic for tht)

5679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

lonareas wrote:


DarkSoulFlame wrote:

I watch Skip Beat and I'm male. I like the story and art. Its humorous.
And holy crud...There's not alot of guys that likes this...JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, I'M NOT GAY!!!



There are also alot of guys who lie to themselves and are gay Im not saying you *COugh* GAY SHIT *COUGH* But Its like ure saying ''i love sucking &%$# (U know what belongs to guys big cylinder type tube its pg-13 so i cant say the name??? u know the thingy ...ah fuk it Cock) But im stright '' U cant say both u can be bi but u cant say ure stight im sorry but Dont lie to yourself come out of the closet and face the gay/bi worlds u freakin homo!!!

This message was not intended to insult gayz,motherfukers,asssholes,slutz,gaylordz.bi's,trannyz or cockzsuckers (Ye right totally went off topic for tht)


Huh? The reason why I said it was because the majority of people that likes these are girls. Maybe other jackasses like some people here may assume I'm gay.
Member
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09
Lonareas that was uncalled for, and really just stupid; I shock myself for wasting a minute to read the whole thing and two to write this. If I knew how to report people I would do so for that, really must you have no life; please for all our sakes practice your grammar skills because they are far from being pristine and even a six year old could do better though I highly suspect them capable of saying all of what you just did in a normal and kinder fashion without coming off as a jerk and someone who must have failed his first grade English test and any other that followed.

Male, love the anime and manga; I find the storyline very interesting and enjoy her evilness. For the record, Bi.
Posted 1/3/09
I'm a GURL ya'll.

Just luv this anime. WHY?
1. It's funny
2. Has some romance in it
3. The girl can be scary, mostly her ghost
4. Taking revenge

This is why i like Japanese animes/manga.
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia!
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Im a guy and i like for these reasons too, soo funny this show!


bigbang09 wrote:

Just luv this anime. WHY?
1. It's funny
2. Has some romance in it
3. The girl can be scary, mostly her ghost



Member
11692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / planet kawaii_bun...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

pyropuffin wrote:


kawaii_bunny wrote:

this is definitely a shoujo manga/anime so most of the viewers/readers would be, of course, girls


So if I am a man, and prefer shoujo anime/manga... is that bad? XD



of course that's not bad, and sorry if i kinda offended you in some way (did i?)

Posted 1/4/09

DarkSoulFlame wrote:


lonareas wrote:


DarkSoulFlame wrote:

I watch Skip Beat and I'm male. I like the story and art. Its humorous.
And holy crud...There's not alot of guys that likes this...JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, I'M NOT GAY!!!



There are also alot of guys who lie to themselves and are gay Im not saying you *COugh* GAY SHIT *COUGH* But Its like ure saying ''i love sucking &%$# (U know what belongs to guys big cylinder type tube its pg-13 so i cant say the name??? u know the thingy ...ah fuk it Cock) But im stright '' U cant say both u can be bi but u cant say ure stight im sorry but Dont lie to yourself come out of the closet and face the gay/bi worlds u freakin homo!!!

This message was not intended to insult gayz,motherfukers,asssholes,slutz,gaylordz.bi's,trannyz or cockzsuckers (Ye right totally went off topic for tht)


Huh? The reason why I said it was because the majority of people that likes these are girls. Maybe other jackasses like some people here may assume I'm gay.


oh, that guy (lonareas) was so mean..
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / France,Toulon!
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
i love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before i read the manga but the anime is very funny too !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / France,Toulon!
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
i luv this anime loOl !!
Member
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Place Where E...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

kawaii_bunny wrote:


pyropuffin wrote:


kawaii_bunny wrote:

this is definitely a shoujo manga/anime so most of the viewers/readers would be, of course, girls


So if I am a man, and prefer shoujo anime/manga... is that bad? XD



of course that's not bad, and sorry if i kinda offended you in some way (did i?)



Not at all hun, I was making a joke XD I'm a very odd man, my ex girlfriend used to comment a lot on how I would put on more makeup than she did, was quite funny actually XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.