First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request] Banner
kohai
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/8/09

lilchinkymui wrote:

This is where you can request for banners.
Please fill in the following:

text:
font/text color:
height:
extras:
picture (in spoiler):


text: sry if theres a lot, and can num 1, 3 and 5 be one picture and 2, 4 and 6 be another? I'll post 2, and you can choose with pic you want to work with the orders. Just wanna make it look nice ^^

1. Welcome To My Profile!
2. About Me...
3. Updates:
4. Rules:
5. I Support...
6. Come Back Soon!

font/text color: I'm not actually sure about this, can you help em decide? I just want everything to look nice.

height: The normal height for banners?
extras: BRUSHESSSSS!
picture (in spoiler): Here are the 2 pics



Done lilchinkymui
kohai
2557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Town,La La...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/6/09
text:I'm new please add me
font/text color:black and purple
size (i.e. square-ish/ medium):tall and thinn
extras:stars
picture (in spoiler):

animator requested: anyone is okay

(please put this picture to cute110's notifications instead of mine)

done~ 2_2_kewl_
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/23/09
text:♥Yusei and Akiza♥ ,about,Rules,Activities,join know
font/text color:anything that make it look cute
height:you choose
extras:brushes and hearts
picture (in spoiler):


Done
- lilchinkymui
principal
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

LucylCutie wrote:

text:I'm new please add me
font/text color:black and purple
size (i.e. square-ish/ medium):tall and thinn
extras:stars
picture (in spoiler):

animator requested: anyone is okay

(please put this picture to cute110's notifications instead of mine)

done~ 2_2_kewl_


here you go... i hope it's to your liking
kohai
2557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Town,La La...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
omg adorable! but how do i put it on my homepage!
kohai
2557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Town,La La...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/16/09
text: HYPER TIME
font/text color: any color
height:normal banner size
extras:anything involving sweets
picture (in spoiler):


done~ 2_2_kewl_
kohai
2557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Town,La La...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
when it mine gonna be done!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!
vice-principal
3295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

SilverStarmist wrote:


lilchinkymui wrote:

This is where you can request for banners.
Please fill in the following:

text:
font/text color:
height:
extras:
picture (in spoiler):


text: sry if theres a lot, and can num 1, 3 and 5 be one picture and 2, 4 and 6 be another? I'll post 2, and you can choose with pic you want to work with the orders. Just wanna make it look nice ^^

1. Welcome To My Profile!
2. About Me...
3. Updates:
4. Rules:
5. I Support...
6. Come Back Soon!

font/text color: I'm not actually sure about this, can you help em decide? I just want everything to look nice.

height: The normal height for banners?
extras: BRUSHESSSSS!
picture (in spoiler): Here are the 2 pics



Pending lilchinkymui


Here you go,sorry it took a while x.x
kohai
2557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Town,La La...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/16/09
text:Join now!
Peace Love Happiness
font/text color:anything that looks with it
height:which ever way it looks good
extras:peace signs
picture (in spoiler):

animator requested:2_2_kewl_

done~ 2_2_kewl_
35060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/23/09
text:
Join Music of School Now!!!
font/text color:one that matches with the pic
height:like a banner
extras:musical notes
picture (in spoiler):

animator requested:2_2_kewl_

//done~ ^^//
principal
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

LucylCutie wrote:

text:Join now!
Peace Love Happiness
font/text color:anything that looks with it
height:which ever way it looks good
extras:peace signs
picture (in spoiler):

animator requested:2_2_kewl_

done~ 2_2_kewl_


D| ahhhh.... sooo sry I took so long...

i'ts rly simple... nth special >.> hope u dun mind
i couldn't think of anything... TT-TT
principal
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

LucylCutie wrote:

text: HYPER TIME
font/text color: any color
height:normal banner size
extras:anything involving sweets
picture (in spoiler):


done~ 2_2_kewl_


waaahhhhh TT--TT
so sorry~ I was busy doing other stuff.... and like I said on the wall, we are kinda of on freeze mode, so, I'm very sry

ah... and I hope that's to ur liking :D
i added a part of a poem to it... hope u dun mind... o.o
Posted 1/16/09
text: Join Anime Skool Now
font/text color:Anything that fits~ possibly gradient~
height:any
extras:any
picture:

onegaishimasu~
kohai
9237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CyberWorld
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
text:Sparkle22099
font/text color:anything that suit the pic
height:any
extras:pls DUN made the word move.
picture (in spoiler):

animator requested:any
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/26/09
text:

font/text color:anything that look cute
height:as a normal banner should be
extras:hearts and glitter
picture (in spoiler):
also can you use these as the background

animator requested:2_2_kewl_

done~
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.