First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request] Banner
artist
12541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/23/09
text:My Own Vocaloid
font/text color:any
height:any
extras:any
picture (in spoiler):

animator requested:2_2_kewl


//done~//
principal
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

SakuraHaruno9 wrote:

text:
Join Music of School Now!!!
font/text color:one that matches with the pic
height:like a banner
extras:musical notes
picture (in spoiler):

animator requested:2_2_kewl_

//done~ ^^//


here you go~
I'm sry you had to wait so incredibly long for this...

hope you like it ^~
35060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

2_2_kewl_ wrote:


SakuraHaruno9 wrote:

text:
Join Music of School Now!!!
font/text color:one that matches with the pic
height:like a banner
extras:musical notes
picture (in spoiler):

animator requested:2_2_kewl_

//done~ ^^//


here you go~
I'm sry you had to wait so incredibly long for this...

hope you like it ^~


Sooooooooo cooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vice-principal
3295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

_RockPrincess_ wrote:

text:♥Yusei and Akiza♥ ,about,Rules,Activities,join know
font/text color:anything that make it look cute
height:you choose
extras:brushes and hearts
picture (in spoiler):


Pending
- lilchinkymui


here ya go =] changes can be made
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09

lilchinkymui wrote:


_RockPrincess_ wrote:

text:♥Yusei and Akiza♥ ,about,Rules,Activities,join know
font/text color:anything that make it look cute
height:you choose
extras:brushes and hearts
picture (in spoiler):


Pending
- lilchinkymui


here ya go =] changes can be made


thanxs i love it ^^ but i like the first one so if you could can you make it like the first on hope it isnt to much for you ><
principal
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

kawaii_nekoneko-chan wrote:

text:My Own Vocaloid
font/text color:any
height:any
extras:any
picture (in spoiler):

animator requested:2_2_kewl


waii~ here you go~

enjoy~
artist
12541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

2_2_kewl_ wrote:


kawaii_nekoneko-chan wrote:

text:My Own Vocaloid
font/text color:any
height:any
extras:any
picture (in spoiler):

animator requested:2_2_kewl


waii~ here you go~

enjoy~


iu love it! so much! arigatou!
vice-principal
3295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 1/25/09



here ya go =3 changes can be made ^^
Posted 1/25/09

lilchinkymui wrote:




here ya go =3 changes can be made ^^


omg thanxs i love it
principal
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

lovable_baby_1 wrote:

text:

font/text color:anything that look cute
height:as a normal banner should be
extras:hearts and glitter
picture (in spoiler):
also can you use these as the background

animator requested:2_2_kewl_

done~


umm, your request resembled a profile theme... so I hope you don't mind me doing this:

enjoyz~
I can make changes, or add other things to it if you're not satisfied
Posted 1/26/09

2_2_kewl_ wrote:


lovable_baby_1 wrote:

text:

font/text color:anything that look cute
height:as a normal banner should be
extras:hearts and glitter
picture (in spoiler):
also can you use these as the background

animator requested:2_2_kewl_

done~


umm, your request resembled a profile theme... so I hope you don't mind me doing this:

enjoyz~
I can make changes, or add other things to it if you're not satisfied


OMG i love it thank you
principal
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

lovable_baby_1 wrote:


2_2_kewl_ wrote:


lovable_baby_1 wrote:

text:

font/text color:anything that look cute
height:as a normal banner should be
extras:hearts and glitter
picture (in spoiler):
also can you use these as the background

animator requested:2_2_kewl_

done~


umm, your request resembled a profile theme... so I hope you don't mind me doing this:

enjoyz~
I can make changes, or add other things to it if you're not satisfied


OMG i love it thank you


^^ yvw~

artist
12541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09
text:My Own Vocaloid
font/text color:Any
height:Any
extras:Any
picture (in spoiler):


Animator: 2_2kewl
35060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
text:
Welcome to my profile
Gifts
My family
Groups
Thx for visiting
font/text color:any that matches
height:same as a normal banner
extras:brushes & anything that matches
picture (in spoiler):


Sorry if it's too much
Requested mod:RainiiSunny
Posted 9/3/09
text:
Welcome To My Profile
Favo. Anime
Favo. Song
Friends
Groups
Thx For Visiting
font/text color: any
height:normal
extras: rock, music, stars
picture (in spoiler):


animator requested: RainiiSunny
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.