First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Applications
co creator
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere~
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

6D_Anime_Girl_6D wrote:


Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work:
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:


User:Anime_Girl
Name:Brenda
at least 3 examples of your work: do i hav to post again..? -.-
What program u use:gimp....photoscape...photofilter... blah blah blah.... XD
how often can u hlp:evryday :3



ahahahaha... BRENDA !! T^T dieing! do requests! now!!! XDD LOLS XDD jkjk u can do wen u have time~ =o but invite buds ^^
Creator
14120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / same place you ar...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

Yuu-sama wrote:


6D_Anime_Girl_6D wrote:


Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work:
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:


User:Anime_Girl
Name:Brenda
at least 3 examples of your work: do i hav to post again..? -.-
What program u use:gimp....photoscape...photofilter... blah blah blah.... XD
how often can u hlp:evryday :3



ahahahaha... BRENDA !! T^T dieing! do requests! now!!! XDD LOLS XDD jkjk u can do wen u have time~ =o but invite buds ^^


lolz already done!! XD
Posted 12/16/08

Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:






User:Miyu_Lina
Name:Lina-sama x3
at least 3 examples of your work: not my best :/

What program u use:Photofitre
how often can u hlp: ANy day xD just worn me if your busy and need help
Posted 12/16/08

Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:


User: Midnightdarkness
Name: night


Programs, photoscrape, and lunapic.com
whenever needed
co creator
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere~
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

Miyu_Lina wrote:


Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:






User:Miyu_Lina
Name:Lina-sama x3
at least 3 examples of your work: not my best :/

What program u use:Photofitre
how often can u hlp: ANy day xD just worn me if your busy and need help


approved~ plz b active and invite your buddies ^^
Moderator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/16/08

Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:



User: Kittymeo
Name: Rose V
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)

What program u use: Photofitre // Gimp
how often can u hlp: whenever im not working or at school or busy~ lols


co creator
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere~
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

kittymeo wrote:


Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:



User: Kittymeo
Name: Rose V
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)

What program u use: Photofitre // Gimp
how often can u hlp: whenever im not working or at school or busy~ lols



approvedim getting on to your text ting now!
Moderator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

Yuu-sama wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:



User: Kittymeo
Name: Rose V
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)

What program u use: Photofitre // Gimp
how often can u hlp: whenever im not working or at school or busy~ lols



approvedim getting on to your text ting now!


thank you lol~
Posted 12/17/08

Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:


User:loveableten24
Name:Kimmie-chan
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)

What program u use:GIMP
how often can u hlp: 5 days
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08
User:Xxyen
Name:selina :D
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz):

What program u use: Gimp and sumtimes paint.net
how often can u hlp:Everydayy? Buhh i gots skool so yerhh xD
co creator
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere~
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

loveableten24 wrote:


Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:


User:loveableten24
Name:Kimmie-chan
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)

What program u use:GIMP
how often can u hlp: 5 days





xxyen wrote:

User:Xxyen
Name:selina :D
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz):

What program u use: Gimp and sumtimes paint.net
how often can u hlp:Everydayy? Buhh i gots skool so yerhh xD


approved =] plz invite your buds!!!~
Posted 12/17/08

Yuu-sama wrote:


loveableten24 wrote:


Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:


User:loveableten24
Name:Kimmie-chan
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)

What program u use:GIMP
how often can u hlp: 5 days





xxyen wrote:

User:Xxyen
Name:selina :D
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz):

What program u use: Gimp and sumtimes paint.net
how often can u hlp:Everydayy? Buhh i gots skool so yerhh xD


approved =] plz invite your buds!!!~


Oke and thankiessss :DD
Posted 12/17/08
User: sakura16rox
Name: hikari-tan
at least 3 examples of your work:

What program u use: *secret*
how often can u hlp: a couple days a week, i'll do at least 1

please PM me if i am accepted so that i know. thank you~
Moderator
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
User: loverofmidnight
Name: Natsu-chan
at least 3 examples of your work:

Program i use: Gimp, Photoscape
how often can u help: a couple days a week, i'll do at least 1
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:


User: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Miki-chan
At Least 3 Example of Your Work:

What program you use: Photoshop 6 and Photoshop cs4 (mostly 6)
How often can you help: Mostly everyday except when i have a lot of hw :3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.