First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Applications
co creator
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere~
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

sakura16rox wrote:

User: sakura16rox
Name: hikari-tan
at least 3 examples of your work:

What program u use: *secret*
how often can u hlp: a couple days a week, i'll do at least 1

please PM me if i am accepted so that i know. thank you~





loverofmidnight wrote:

User: loverofmidnight
Name: Natsu-chan
at least 3 examples of your work:

Program i use: Gimp, Photoscape
how often can u help: a couple days a week, i'll do at least 1





aniMefreAk_xD wrote:


Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:


User: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Miki-chan
At Least 3 Example of Your Work:

What program you use: Photoshop 6 and Photoshop cs4 (mostly 6)
How often can you help: Mostly everyday except when i have a lot of hw :3


okii u 3 are approved ^^
Moderator
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

Yuu-sama wrote:


sakura16rox wrote:

User: sakura16rox
Name: hikari-tan
at least 3 examples of your work:

What program u use: *secret*
how often can u hlp: a couple days a week, i'll do at least 1

please PM me if i am accepted so that i know. thank you~





loverofmidnight wrote:

User: loverofmidnight
Name: Natsu-chan
at least 3 examples of your work:

Program i use: Gimp, Photoscape
how often can u help: a couple days a week, i'll do at least 1





aniMefreAk_xD wrote:


Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:


User: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Miki-chan
At Least 3 Example of Your Work:

What program you use: Photoshop 6 and Photoshop cs4 (mostly 6)
How often can you help: Mostly everyday except when i have a lot of hw :3


okii u 3 are approved ^^


thankx Yuu!
Posted 12/17/08

Yuu-sama wrote:


loveableten24 wrote:


Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:


User:loveableten24
Name:Kimmie-chan
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)

What program u use:GIMP
how often can u hlp: 5 days





xxyen wrote:

User:Xxyen
Name:selina :D
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz):

What program u use: Gimp and sumtimes paint.net
how often can u hlp:Everydayy? Buhh i gots skool so yerhh xD


approved =] plz invite your buds!!!~


ok thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x3
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08

Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:


User:kirarin_revolution
Name:kirarin
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:photoscape
how often can u hlp:every single day!
Posted 12/18/08

Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:


User: sty-sama
Name: sty
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)

What program u use: GIMP
how often can u hlp: hmmmmmmm.. as soon as I'm offline.... :D
co creator
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere~
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

sty-sama wrote:


Yuu-sama wrote:

User:
Name:
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)
What program u use:
how often can u hlp:


User: sty-sama
Name: sty
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)

What program u use: GIMP
how often can u hlp: hmmmmmmm.. as soon as I'm offline.... :D


approved~ plz invite your buds and b active ^^
Requester
21253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
User: HahoemiYoTowaNi
Name: Nakashima Michiyo (AKA Elle, AKA Emi, AKA Chii, etc)
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)

What program u use: GIMP, Photoscape, CS3, CS2, Adobe
how often can u hlp: Everyday, 3PM-10PM
Posted 12/18/08
User: sakuranomayu
Name:mayu
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz) can u please go to my pgs to check it out!~
What program u use: photoshop 5 n photoshop 7
how often can u hlp: evry day for at least 5 hrs~~ except for thurdays only 3 hours~~
co creator
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere~
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:

User: HahoemiYoTowaNi
Name: Nakashima Michiyo (AKA Elle, AKA Emi, AKA Chii, etc)
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)

What program u use: GIMP, Photoscape, CS3, CS2, Adobe
how often can u hlp: Everyday, 3PM-10PM


lols nice~ :O xD but do u got anymore avii samples i can look at o-o
co creator
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere~
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

sakuranomayu wrote:

User: sakuranomayu
Name:mayu
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz) can u please go to my pgs to check it out!~
What program u use: photoshop 5 n photoshop 7
how often can u hlp: evry day for at least 5 hrs~~ except for thurdays only 3 hours~~


yay hi mayu!! <3 XDD btw can u do that manga color request? :O oh and approved (obviously)
Posted 12/18/08

Yuu-sama wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:

User: sakuranomayu
Name:mayu
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz) can u please go to my pgs to check it out!~
What program u use: photoshop 5 n photoshop 7
how often can u hlp: evry day for at least 5 hrs~~ except for thurdays only 3 hours~~


yay hi mayu!! <3 XDD btw can u do that manga color request? :O oh and approved (obviously)


sure~~ n thn xhehehe
Requester
21253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08

Yuu-sama wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:

User: HahoemiYoTowaNi
Name: Nakashima Michiyo (AKA Elle, AKA Emi, AKA Chii, etc)
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)

What program u use: GIMP, Photoscape, CS3, CS2, Adobe
how often can u hlp: Everyday, 3PM-10PM


lols nice~ :O xD but do u got anymore avii samples i can look at o-o


Yuh sure.



Is that good? I have more but I hafta re-save them from my crunchyroll photos and then... too much work. ;___; LOl.
co creator
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere~
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


Yuu-sama wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:

User: HahoemiYoTowaNi
Name: Nakashima Michiyo (AKA Elle, AKA Emi, AKA Chii, etc)
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)

What program u use: GIMP, Photoscape, CS3, CS2, Adobe
how often can u hlp: Everyday, 3PM-10PM


lols nice~ :O xD but do u got anymore avii samples i can look at o-o


Yuh sure.



Is that good? I have more but I hafta re-save them from my crunchyroll photos and then... too much work. ;___; LOl.


mmm... >< Do u mind taking a Test~? :O becuz i RLLY love your banners but idk wat to say for aviies~ >< hope u dont mind. if u dont want to b mod no more then u dont have to take~ ><

plz make an avii out this pic saying ... well ye u can write anything on it ^^ but make it cute! >:D u pass this test then u are a mod ^^
Requester
21253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

Yuu-sama wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


Yuu-sama wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:

User: HahoemiYoTowaNi
Name: Nakashima Michiyo (AKA Elle, AKA Emi, AKA Chii, etc)
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)

What program u use: GIMP, Photoscape, CS3, CS2, Adobe
how often can u hlp: Everyday, 3PM-10PM


lols nice~ :O xD but do u got anymore avii samples i can look at o-o


Yuh sure.



Is that good? I have more but I hafta re-save them from my crunchyroll photos and then... too much work. ;___; LOl.


mmm... >< Do u mind taking a Test~? :O becuz i RLLY love your banners but idk wat to say for aviies~ >< hope u dont mind. if u dont want to b mod no more then u dont have to take~ ><

plz make an avii out this pic saying ... well ye u can write anything on it ^^ but make it cute! >:D u pass this test then u are a mod ^^


Lol, my aviis are terrible, I know. xD
co creator
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere~
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


Yuu-sama wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:


Yuu-sama wrote:


HahoemiYoTowaNi wrote:

User: HahoemiYoTowaNi
Name: Nakashima Michiyo (AKA Elle, AKA Emi, AKA Chii, etc)
at least 3 examples of your work: (in spoiler plz)

What program u use: GIMP, Photoscape, CS3, CS2, Adobe
how often can u hlp: Everyday, 3PM-10PM


lols nice~ :O xD but do u got anymore avii samples i can look at o-o


Yuh sure.



Is that good? I have more but I hafta re-save them from my crunchyroll photos and then... too much work. ;___; LOl.


mmm... >< Do u mind taking a Test~? :O becuz i RLLY love your banners but idk wat to say for aviies~ >< hope u dont mind. if u dont want to b mod no more then u dont have to take~ ><

plz make an avii out this pic saying ... well ye u can write anything on it ^^ but make it cute! >:D u pass this test then u are a mod ^^


Lol, my aviis are terrible, I know. xD


lols ur pro in banners and alright in aviies i see isee~ o-o hmm... approved u can b a banner mod ^^ is that alright~?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.