First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply REQUEST - Userbars
Moderator
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
mod requesting:
User or nickname written -
color scheme:
pic:
Posted 12/16/08

Ochibi-san wrote:

mod requesting:
User or nickname written -
color scheme:
pic:



mod requesting:Yuu-sama
User or nickname written : xuryxdragon235
color scheme:aqua




Requester
9647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / C a n d ii M o u...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/18/08
mod requesting: anyone
User or nickname written: brit116299
color scheme: what matches the pic


done

Requester
5708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Genting Highlands
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
mod requesting: Yuu-sama
User or nickname written : juliethon
color scheme: up to mod
pic:
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
mod requesting:Yuu-sama
User or nickname written -sm3xyang3l
color scheme:any
pic:
co creator
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere~
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Ochibi-san wrote:

mod requesting:
User or nickname written -
color scheme:
pic:



mod requesting:Yuu-sama
User or nickname written : xuryxdragon235
color scheme:aqua






hope it ok sorry for wait and hope u like
Posted 12/18/08

Yuu-sama wrote:


xuryxdragon235 wrote:


Ochibi-san wrote:

mod requesting:
User or nickname written -
color scheme:
pic:



mod requesting:Yuu-sama
User or nickname written : xuryxdragon235
color scheme:aqua






hope it ok sorry for wait and hope u like


oh dat's okay so I luv it!
co creator
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere~
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

juliethon wrote:

mod requesting: Yuu-sama
User or nickname written : juliethon
color scheme: up to mod
pic:


sorry for the wait here ya go!
co creator
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere~
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

mod requesting:Yuu-sama
User or nickname written -sm3xyang3l
color scheme:any
pic:


sorry for the wait hope u like it ^^
Moderator
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

brit116299 wrote:

mod requesting: anyone
User or nickname written: brit116299
color scheme: what matches the pic


ochibi-san


61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
mod requesting: Yuu-sama
User or nickname written : XkiarraX
color scheme: pink
pic:
Requester
9647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / C a n d ii M o u...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

Ochibi-san wrote:


brit116299 wrote:

mod requesting: anyone
User or nickname written: brit116299
color scheme: what matches the pic


ochibi-san




thanks, i love it xD
Moderator
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 12/18/08


thanks, i love it xD

welcome~

Requester
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Anime world
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/20/08
mod requesting: any
User or nickname written : vk fans
color scheme: any
pic:


mod requesting: any
User or nickname written : ayu_nina
color scheme: any
pic:
co creator
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere~
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

XkiarraX wrote:

mod requesting: Yuu-sama
User or nickname written : XkiarraX
color scheme: pink
pic:


hope this is ok
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.