First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply WBC MemBer CarDs!!!!!
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08
or maybe just changing the text with a outer dark glow?
We'll see... photoshop is da shit anyways
Creator
116203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At the studio.
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

medda86 wrote:

or maybe just changing the text with a outer dark glow?
We'll see... photoshop is da shit anyways


Could you PLEASE make one for me Medda? *tries the puppy eyes thing since it worked for zero*
Posted 12/17/08

LegendarySucker wrote:


medda86 wrote:

or maybe just changing the text with a outer dark glow?
We'll see... photoshop is da shit anyways


Could you PLEASE make one for me Medda? *tries the puppy eyes thing since it worked for zero*


yes... but should make it clear what we should add...
like if we add the age thing it has to be changed every year lol...
so birthday is enough imo... but we should add some more stuff...
So give me some ideas please... Better make it proper from the beginning
Creator
116203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At the studio.
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

medda86 wrote:


LegendarySucker wrote:


medda86 wrote:

or maybe just changing the text with a outer dark glow?
We'll see... photoshop is da shit anyways


Could you PLEASE make one for me Medda? *tries the puppy eyes thing since it worked for zero*


yes... but should make it clear what we should add...
like if we add the age thing it has to be changed every year lol...
so birthday is enough imo... but we should add some more stuff...
So give me some ideas please... Better make it proper from the beginning


If yer gonna print my Birth date nevermind!!!!!
Posted 12/17/08

LegendarySucker wrote:


medda86 wrote:


LegendarySucker wrote:


medda86 wrote:

or maybe just changing the text with a outer dark glow?
We'll see... photoshop is da shit anyways


Could you PLEASE make one for me Medda? *tries the puppy eyes thing since it worked for zero*


yes... but should make it clear what we should add...
like if we add the age thing it has to be changed every year lol...
so birthday is enough imo... but we should add some more stuff...
So give me some ideas please... Better make it proper from the beginning


If yer gonna print my Birth date nevermind!!!!!


hahahaha... no I mean like just 3rd feb will do lol...
now, give me some more stuff that can be cool on the membercards
Posted 12/17/08
Examples





Pastry Chef
7615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / wants to be in Japan
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Just like that. Only the bit of info u want on it....and we will make it.
PastryChef/moderator
6807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Pofff!!!!!! Fairy...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
lol it looks like a drivers licence
Creator
116203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At the studio.
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
I think I like the last one.
Posted 12/18/08

Deviantgirl wrote:

lol it looks like a drivers licence


was that a joke?
Posted 12/18/08

LegendarySucker wrote:

I think I like the last one.


Great, now let me know what kind of info you want on it...
I'll try make it a little better... make the text even more readable...
but the background is sweet, just like the black sides of the card...
I might change the borders around the user though...
PastryChef/moderator
6807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Pofff!!!!!! Fairy...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

medda86 wrote:


Deviantgirl wrote:

lol it looks like a drivers licence


was that a joke?


no just fakt!
Posted 12/18/08

ZeroCorp wrote:

Just like that. Only the bit of info u want on it....and we will make it.


thanks... oh yes

now please think of some info will ya
I think we gonna remove the age thing and just leave the B-day...
and hte position, I don't really know...
maybe make it location... so people can have it say kithen or... in the fridge!
But we need some more stuff... I can make: (lasagna)

brainstorming!!!!!!
Posted 12/18/08

Deviantgirl wrote:


medda86 wrote:


Deviantgirl wrote:

lol it looks like a drivers licence


was that a joke?


no just fakt! ;)


so you got it now?
PastryChef/moderator
6807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Pofff!!!!!! Fairy...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
The bakground is god (you could have like tree backgrounds too chose from) and the black border round it ...but i´m not crazy about the neon colores and maybe make the private photo a bit smaller ..and why is the b day important ore age maybe its more fun to know where everybody is from!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.