First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Icon Request
Creator's assistant
9254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 5/8/09 , edited 5/8/09

-Haru-kun- wrote:


darck_angel00 wrote:


-Haru-kun- wrote:


-Haru-kun- wrote:

Request to...(choose mod or creator) Anyone is fine ^^
Pic(if big, in spoiler):

Text(writing in icon): -Haru-kun-
Crop? (yes or no) yes
extra(anything else?): Make it cool!! ^^ lol Don't make it plain...


Can someone make my Icon?


i made 2 version take the one u want


Thanks! I like it~


ur welcome
Posted 5/8/09 , edited 5/18/09
Request to...(choose mod or creator) Anyone is fine ^^
Pic(if big, in spoiler):

Text(writing in icon): Support Me~ Ace-senpai
Crop? (yes or no) if you want
extra(anything else?): Make it stand out~
Member
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
Request to...; ANYONE
Pic(if big, in spoiler):

Text(writing in icon): SUPPORT ME amuami
Crop? (yes or no) no
extra(anything else?): scan pls !! ^_^
Creator's assistant
9254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

amuami wrote:

Request to...; ANYONE
Pic(if big, in spoiler):

Text(writing in icon): SUPPORT ME amuami
Crop? (yes or no) no
extra(anything else?): scan pls !! ^_^


i'll do it and btw by scans u mean the lines that moves ??
Member
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

darck_angel00 wrote:


amuami wrote:

Request to...; ANYONE
Pic(if big, in spoiler):

Text(writing in icon): SUPPORT ME amuami
Crop? (yes or no) no
extra(anything else?): scan pls !! ^_^


i'll do it and btw by scans u mean the lines that moves ??


yes pls !! ^_^
Creator's assistant
9254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/9/09

amuami wrote:


darck_angel00 wrote:


amuami wrote:

Request to...; ANYONE
Pic(if big, in spoiler):

Text(writing in icon): SUPPORT ME amuami
Crop? (yes or no) no
extra(anything else?): scan pls !! ^_^


i'll do it and btw by scans u mean the lines that moves ??


yes pls !! ^_^


is it okay like this ??

Member
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

darck_angel00 wrote:


amuami wrote:


darck_angel00 wrote:


amuami wrote:

Request to...; ANYONE
Pic(if big, in spoiler):

Text(writing in icon): SUPPORT ME amuami
Crop? (yes or no) no
extra(anything else?): scan pls !! ^_^


i'll do it and btw by scans u mean the lines that moves ??


yes pls !! ^_^


is it okay like this ??



yes !! 10x a lot !! ^_^
Creator's assistant
9254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

amuami wrote:


darck_angel00 wrote:


amuami wrote:


darck_angel00 wrote:


amuami wrote:

Request to...; ANYONE
Pic(if big, in spoiler):

Text(writing in icon): SUPPORT ME amuami
Crop? (yes or no) no
extra(anything else?): scan pls !! ^_^


i'll do it and btw by scans u mean the lines that moves ??


yes pls !! ^_^


is it okay like this ??



yes !! 10x a lot !! ^_^


ur welcome
Member
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/09
Request to: any moderators
Pic(if big, in spoiler):
Text(writing in icon): eanne_au, jeanne
Crop? (yes or no): yes
extra(anything else?): brushes
Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

Blondebrunette wrote:


Request to...Anyone

Text: Support Tama-Chan! > <
Crop? yes
extra:Suprise Me!


sorry if you don't like it XD



if you don't like it... tell me what you want changed
Posted 6/7/09
I LOVEE IT!
Posted 6/7/09
Request to: creator or gleshillejacob XD
Pic(if big, in spoiler):

Text(writing in icon): PinkAnime, or Support Me
Crop? No
extra(anything else?): can it be animated somehow? ^.^
Member
11396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥ Anywhere with G...
Offline
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 6/28/09
Request to...(choose mod or creator) darck_angel00
Pic(if big, in spoiler):

Text(writing in icon): Support me: Lene-chan
Crop? (yes or no) no
extra(anything else?): pls make it cute^^
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09
Request to Anyone
Pic:

Text: utau~chan
Crop? yes
extra(anything else?): scan
Member
3546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/8/09
Request to...(choose mod or creator) anyone
Pic(if big, in spoiler):

Text(writing in icon): Konnichiwa minna-san
Crop? (yes or no) yes
extra(anything else?): cute, moving
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.