First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
gay animes >: (
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

c0c0asauce wrote:

well obviously theres gonna be more because its getting accepted more ive also knowticed an increase in homophobia and gay bashers but theres no topics about that... Bison


wtf lol?!
7708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Somewhere near a...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
if it's what the market is supporting then who are we to judge it?
Posted 12/16/08
well , in my opinion .
I think it is for the best , some people do enjoy watching it and if u cant accept yaoi anime den thats ur problem.
and i didnt notice it but i do notice there were alot of yaoi manga(s).
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
Personally, I don't like it too, but I don't really mind as I do not watch these kind of animes. Moreover, there's still many animes to watch.
41029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / BRAZlL
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
That's a very poor thought. People who work with this kind of production like it and is probably better on doing it. So, they wouldn't necessarily be doing great non-yaoi anime if they were up to. And what is the problem with the yaoi increase? I don't like ugly people, for example, and they aways seem to be increasing too. What can I do? Nothing, I will just move on. So if yaoi is increasing, better for who likes it. For you... read the descriptions more carefully before watching it and if the ones here are not that specific find somewhere where it is.

;)
80513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
I'm not into Yaoi and I have my own particular views about homosexuality, but those are my personal values. I just avoid Yaoi. There's still plenty of anime to watch. Enjoy the site for what it offers that you like.
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Nither here or th...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Don't do this... it is...... very annoying..... just use..... a frickin'........ period.......
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
We females need our fun...You have hentai and ecchi, we have Yaoi. Though not everyone watches it but still...And Kyou Kara Maou is not Yaoi at all. If you want real, hardcore Yaoi, go read some manga like Brother or something. Kyou Kara Maou is so mild I don't even consider it shounen-ai, just an amazing friendship between boys. Hahas. My own opinion.


chaloy wrote:

I HatE Gay.................................................. they're so gross


You mean the anime, or the people that are gay. Cos seriously, if you hate people that are gay, you shouldn't say it out loud. It'll offend loads of people.

451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

konamaiki wrote:


QQnoobs wrote:

All you people who are accepting of gays make me sick. Until the day a male can give birth, being gay is just unacceptable.


what the hell is wrong with you there are some woman out there that cant give birth and being gay is ok the world would be a better place if people like you didnt exist


*claps* Yay. YAY! YAAAAAAAAY!

1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rizal, Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

leelixian wrote:

We females need our fun...You have hentai and ecchi, we have Yaoi. Though not everyone watches it but still...And Kyou Kara Maou is not Yaoi at all. If you want real, hardcore Yaoi, go read some manga like Brother or something. Kyou Kara Maou is so mild I don't even consider it shounen-ai, just an amazing friendship between boys. Hahas. My own opinion.


chaloy wrote:

I HatE Gay.................................................. they're so gross


You mean the anime, or the people that are gay. Cos seriously, if you hate people that are gay, you shouldn't say it out loud. It'll offend loads of people.



i hate thEM both!!!................................well i dont care what will they say coz im not looking them as a HUMAN ~desu
Posted 12/17/08

chaloy wrote:


leelixian wrote:

We females need our fun...You have hentai and ecchi, we have Yaoi. Though not everyone watches it but still...And Kyou Kara Maou is not Yaoi at all. If you want real, hardcore Yaoi, go read some manga like Brother or something. Kyou Kara Maou is so mild I don't even consider it shounen-ai, just an amazing friendship between boys. Hahas. My own opinion.


chaloy wrote:

I HatE Gay.................................................. they're so gross


You mean the anime, or the people that are gay. Cos seriously, if you hate people that are gay, you shouldn't say it out loud. It'll offend loads of people.



i hate thEM both!!!................................well i dont care what will they say coz im not looking them as a HUMAN ~desu


Troll Alert!!

4089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / It's a little red...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
-gasp- I loike shounen-ai Bt nt yaoi tyvm xD Or hard gay Anyway i think it dusent matter. Ppl hu lyk it (lyk moi xD) will watch it. Ppl hu find it rather disturbing shudnt watch it Simple
1906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
ya it gross
7804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / 椅子の上
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

mike15360 wrote:

i mean i remember when i watched the first eps of kyou kara maou..it looked nice...but then it started to get yaoi..


Geez, yaoi/shonen-ai has nothing to do with how good a storyline is, though from what I've seen, most yaoi/yuri anime are boring.
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rizal, Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

superninjaboy wrote:


chaloy wrote:


leelixian wrote:

We females need our fun...You have hentai and ecchi, we have Yaoi. Though not everyone watches it but still...And Kyou Kara Maou is not Yaoi at all. If you want real, hardcore Yaoi, go read some manga like Brother or something. Kyou Kara Maou is so mild I don't even consider it shounen-ai, just an amazing friendship between boys. Hahas. My own opinion.


chaloy wrote:

I HatE Gay.................................................. they're so gross


You mean the anime, or the people that are gay. Cos seriously, if you hate people that are gay, you shouldn't say it out loud. It'll offend loads of people.



i hate thEM both!!!................................well i dont care what will they say coz im not looking them as a HUMAN ~desu


Troll Alert!!



what's that mean????
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.