First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
CONTEST :: AVII CONTEST
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Hope you like mine

Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

Ice_Chick wrote:

Hope you like mine



It's great!!! >^< Arigato for participating!!!! XD Oh, and have a great Christmas!!! >^<
Moderator
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
well i'll see wat i can do>.<
Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:

well i'll see wat i can do>.<


Me wishes you luck!!! >^<
Moderator
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
thanx!!! it'll take meh like 5 or 3 days!!
Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:

thanx!!! it'll take meh like 5 or 3 days!!


Dat's okay. ^-^
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
Who are the judges??
Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

Who are the judges??


The members are going ta vote for the best one!! ^-^ Me will vote also, but my vote will be worth 2 member votes since me ish da creator!! XD
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

Starlight305 wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

Who are the judges??


The members are going ta vote for the best one!! ^-^ Me will vote also, but my vote will be worth 2 member votes since me ish da creator!! XD


oh thank u for the information
Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


Starlight305 wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

Who are the judges??


The members are going ta vote for the best one!! ^-^ Me will vote also, but my vote will be worth 2 member votes since me ish da creator!! XD


oh thank u for the information


You're Welcome!! ^-^
Posted 12/28/08
i tried but x.x
Posted 12/29/08

_Hanazono_ wrote:

i tried but x.x


Wow!! Ur's soo good!! Better than mine >^<
Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

_Hanazono_ wrote:

i tried but x.x


It's good!! >^< THX for participating ne~~~ ^o^
Posted 12/29/08

Anna_chan_13 wrote:


_Hanazono_ wrote:

i tried but x.x


Wow!! Ur's soo good!! Better than mine >^<

nah i just did it 4 fun ;3

Posted 12/29/08

Starlight305 wrote:


_Hanazono_ wrote:

i tried but x.x


It's good!! >^< THX for participating ne~~~ ^o^

yw~ en i dun it that goos x.x

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.