Created by anouckjeh
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who would you choose to fight with and why?
Member
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 1/16/09
Just wanna know who you think you can fight the best =)





Okay people, I only wanted to now the choice between those three, but If you wanna kick some other person his ass, then..Tell me! And don't answer if you're gonna say "I'm not a ninja bla bla bla" xD
Member
2702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / a place where dea...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

anouckjeh wrote:

Just wanna know who you think you can fight the best =)




sasuke,:3
Member
1554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
sasuke so I could kick his ass!!!!!
Member
4701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / World of the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Naruto...if i can b a ninja!!
Member
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

sasukecrazeee wrote:

Naruto...if i can b a ninja!!


You will be if you believe in it
Member
64255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Grand Rapids, MI
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Fight with as in against or next to?

Next to Kakashi because he will never leave a fallen comrade behind, and he is a natural leader. Sasuke wouldn't hesitate to abandon me, as he abandoned his own village. Naruto albeit someone who wouldn't leave someone behind either tends not to be someone to listen to directions.

Against - Naruto I would just bust a cap in his face with my gun, the others are far more crafty and have the Sharingan eye.
Member
17227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Boring ol Maine
Offline
Posted 12/24/08 , edited 12/24/08
ummm well im not a ninja so i wold totally looses no matter who i fought .... but id love to beat the crap outa sasuke
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Washington
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Sasuke. Why? Because I would laugh my butt off at him, then punch him. Always wanted to do that....
Member
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

hitachi369 wrote:

Fight with as in against or next to?

Next to Kakashi because he will never leave a fallen comrade behind, and he is a natural leader. Sasuke wouldn't hesitate to abandon me, as he abandoned his own village. Naruto albeit someone who wouldn't leave someone behind either tends not to be someone to listen to directions.

Against - Naruto I would just bust a cap in his face with my gun, the others are far more crafty and have the Sharingan eye.


Against =D And nice answer btw =p I <3 the Kakashi part, because it so true!
Posted 12/24/08
Ummm... I wouldn't pick anyone to fight with... me against a ninja? I'm totally screwed...
Member
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

BubbleGumx wrote:

Ummm... I wouldn't pick anyone to fight with... me against a ninja? I'm totally screwed...


Hahah okee, and what if you were a ninja? xD
Posted 12/25/08

anouckjeh wrote:


BubbleGumx wrote:

Ummm... I wouldn't pick anyone to fight with... me against a ninja? I'm totally screwed...


Hahah okee, and what if you were a ninja? xD


Hmm, if I was a ninja... I'd probably go against Naruto. Cos there might be a chance he'd go easy on me ha!
Member
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

BubbleGumx wrote:


anouckjeh wrote:


BubbleGumx wrote:

Ummm... I wouldn't pick anyone to fight with... me against a ninja? I'm totally screwed...


Hahah okee, and what if you were a ninja? xD


Hmm, if I was a ninja... I'd probably go against Naruto. Cos there might be a chance he'd go easy on me ha!


Probably yeah, he's so nice towards everyone =D
644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
Naruto he is to stuped to know how to get out of a trap.
Member
2177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 221B Better-Than-...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
Well...if I could fight against them and have a reasonable chance of winning.

To fight with, it'd be Naruto, I know that he would try his best to fight with me to defeat the bad guy. To fight against, it'd still be Naruto cos I know that he wouldn't steal my moves (like Sasuke and Kakashi using their Sharingan) And after that we could go and eat ramen
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.