Created by anouckjeh
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who would you choose to fight with and why?
Member
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

GunnerKnoll wrote:

Naruto he is to stuped to know how to get out of a trap.


Well, actually he isn't stupid at all, he will find a way out of every problem. But just my opinion =)
1186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Leading your nigh...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Sasuke... but... why do I have to fight? I'll just rip the drawing into tiny pieces
Member
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

AleeceNoTenshi wrote:

Sasuke... but... why do I have to fight? I'll just rip the drawing into tiny pieces


That's an easy way of seing it , ne? xD
644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

anouckjeh wrote:


GunnerKnoll wrote:

Naruto he is to stuped to know how to get out of a trap.


Well, actually he isn't stupid at all, he will find a way out of every problem. But just my opinion =)


Really can you tell me a example I haven't watched Naruto since June.
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
I would fight Sasuke. Because it would be an easy win. I would just stand there and start singing some of the crappest love songs. Not only are some of them a real torture, my singing skills (or rather lack of them) causes mental damage XD Let's say it's my bloodline
Member
23676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
I think kekashi would be cool to fight with since he's the smart typoe with huge skills so it would make for a very difficult match
12527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
I choose Kakashi since he's pretty smart and uses team work.
Posted 12/30/08
to fight head to head naruto i would anjoy killing him but to fight side by side it would be sasuke he has the skill
676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / soul society
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
i would fight with kakashi cuz he smart and hell figure out wat im planning and go with it or make a better one
Member
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08

GunnerKnoll wrote:


anouckjeh wrote:


GunnerKnoll wrote:

Naruto he is to stuped to know how to get out of a trap.


Well, actually he isn't stupid at all, he will find a way out of every problem. But just my opinion =)


Really can you tell me a example I haven't watched Naruto since June.


Yes I can! In a shippuuden episode there was a training with Kakashi and Naruto. You now you can't look to the left and the right at the sime time. But Naruto figured out after a time that he can look left and right at the same time. He used his kagebunshin. But that is just a simple example. And really, since June???? xD
Member
10543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
I'd wanna fight with naruto cuz now hes made a technique that even surpasses the 4th.
644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

anouckjeh wrote:


GunnerKnoll wrote:


anouckjeh wrote:


GunnerKnoll wrote:

Naruto he is to stuped to know how to get out of a trap.


Well, actually he isn't stupid at all, he will find a way out of every problem. But just my opinion =)


Really can you tell me a example I haven't watched Naruto since June.


Yes I can! In a shippuuden episode there was a training with Kakashi and Naruto. You now you can't look to the left and the right at the sime time. But Naruto figured out after a time that he can look left and right at the same time. He used his kagebunshin. But that is just a simple example. And really, since June???? xD


How about when he is ticked off? Yeah I heard from a friend that after the search for Sasuke arc there will be like 40 fillers shows before the new arc starts has it ended yet? I checked the TV listings and apparently it's about team 8 leader right now.
Member
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

GunnerKnoll wrote:


anouckjeh wrote:


GunnerKnoll wrote:


anouckjeh wrote:


GunnerKnoll wrote:

Naruto he is to stuped to know how to get out of a trap.


Well, actually he isn't stupid at all, he will find a way out of every problem. But just my opinion =)


Really can you tell me a example I haven't watched Naruto since June.


Yes I can! In a shippuuden episode there was a training with Kakashi and Naruto. You now you can't look to the left and the right at the sime time. But Naruto figured out after a time that he can look left and right at the same time. He used his kagebunshin. But that is just a simple example. And really, since June???? xD


How about when he is ticked off? Yeah I heard from a friend that after the search for Sasuke arc there will be like 40 fillers shows before the new arc starts has it ended yet? I checked the TV listings and apparently it's about team 8 leader right now.


Haha, I think the fillers are over now ^_^ But really I won't spoil anything right now, you just have 2 see it yourself... (Ooooow okee, Asuma is dead.)
Posted 1/2/09
Sakura rules in Naruto
644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

anouckjeh wrote:


GunnerKnoll wrote:


anouckjeh wrote:


GunnerKnoll wrote:


anouckjeh wrote:


GunnerKnoll wrote:

Naruto he is to stuped to know how to get out of a trap.


Well, actually he isn't stupid at all, he will find a way out of every problem. But just my opinion =)


Really can you tell me a example I haven't watched Naruto since June.


Yes I can! In a shippuuden episode there was a training with Kakashi and Naruto. You now you can't look to the left and the right at the sime time. But Naruto figured out after a time that he can look left and right at the same time. He used his kagebunshin. But that is just a simple example. And really, since June???? xD


How about when he is ticked off? Yeah I heard from a friend that after the search for Sasuke arc there will be like 40 fillers shows before the new arc starts has it ended yet? I checked the TV listings and apparently it's about team 8 leader right now.


Haha, I think the fillers are over now ^_^ But really I won't spoil anything right now, you just have 2 see it yourself... (Ooooow okee, Asuma is dead.)


"Haha, I think the fillers are over now ^_^" Oh really thanks "(Ooooow okee, Asuma is dead.)" Asuma?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.