First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ~MODS MEETING ROOM~
Moderator
17372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Twitter.... :D
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

lonely_97 wrote:

i got a better idea luhs ( jkjk)
we make a card for them
when they buy or want us to make
they earn a point
when they reach 10 points
20 points
so on we give them free items
of coz all of this nid to have some price though :X


ya...den we can make a forum where we put what free things u can redeem....then u need an certain amount of points 4 different ones......like the nicest whatever thing is 40 points or wadever...;.
Creator
7218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

melyeo wrote:


lonely_97 wrote:

i got a better idea luhs ( jkjk)
we make a card for them
when they buy or want us to make
they earn a point
when they reach 10 points
20 points
so on we give them free items
of coz all of this nid to have some price though :X


ya...den we can make a forum where we put what free things u can redeem....then u need an certain amount of points 4 different ones......like the nicest whatever thing is 40 points or wadever...;.


E Yupp !
Moderator
4223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
yupyup gd idea....but ppl in this group must be active then fun
Moderator
9986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / E A R T H
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
ya >.<
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

cirstin2nd wrote:

ya >.<


i agree, lots of them r not active, they join nd they just post in some forums, tats all, do u think we should make a badge for 3 ppl tat r active here?like post in alot of forums...
Moderator
14024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
I dunno how AMJC got so popular in less than a year and its so hard for us to become so popular~ ><

Wonder how they do it...
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
yeah
Creator
7218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
coz they keep invite fwens
Posted 12/24/08
amjc the avatars are quite good i guess..they were the first grp i requested from..
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
mods can u help me do subeencute avartar?i couldn't do emo,only cute stuff, so help me plzzzz
Posted 12/24/08
lol we have the same problem..
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
yah
Moderator
4223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08

dong_nhi228 wrote:

mods can u help me do subeencute avartar?i couldn't do emo,only cute stuff, so help me plzzzz


subeencute ?
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

helloiamfatty wrote:


dong_nhi228 wrote:

mods can u help me do subeencute avartar?i couldn't do emo,only cute stuff, so help me plzzzz


subeencute ?


yeah, in avatar request forum
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
mods can u also help me making chocolerte avii?i can't make vampire
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.