First  Prev  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next  Last
H.264 high quality videos in beta mode **READ FIRST POST!!!**
944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Transbaal Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
darn. is it just me or are all the newer vids lacking the H.264?
Posted 1/12/08
most of the new videos don't have the h.264. why is that?
2630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
so what's the difference between a H.264 Video to A MPEG-4 quality video?

follow-up question:

who is better in your opinion??
Posted 1/13/08

jepunx wrote:

so what's the difference between a H.264 Video to A MPEG-4 quality video?

follow-up question:

who is better in your opinion??

the thing is that mpeg-4 is a layer and not a codec, so an mpeg4 can still be a h.264 if you get it, mpeg4 is just a wrapper for new codecs, and it depends on quality of the rip of course, but usually the h.264 is more crisp and has better sound for what I can get.
2630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

torerling wrote:


jepunx wrote:

so what's the difference between a H.264 Video to A MPEG-4 quality video?

follow-up question:

who is better in your opinion??

the thing is that mpeg-4 is a layer and not a codec, so an mpeg4 can still be a h.264 if you get it, mpeg4 is just a wrapper for new codecs, and it depends on quality of the rip of course, but usually the h.264 is more crisp and has better sound for what I can get.


so you mean H.264 is not a video format??

coz from what i know MPEG types are video and audio formats..
Posted 1/14/08

jepunx wrote:


torerling wrote:


jepunx wrote:

so what's the difference between a H.264 Video to A MPEG-4 quality video?

follow-up question:

who is better in your opinion??

the thing is that mpeg-4 is a layer and not a codec, so an mpeg4 can still be a h.264 if you get it, mpeg4 is just a wrapper for new codecs, and it depends on quality of the rip of course, but usually the h.264 is more crisp and has better sound for what I can get.


so you mean H.264 is not a video format??

coz from what i know MPEG types are video and audio formats..

h.264 is a codec, it lives inside the mp4 wrapper, and video format, so you can say it is a videoformat, but mp4 doesn't have to be h.264 coded, it can also be mp4 or some other codec, just like the avi format can be xvid or some other codec..
944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Transbaal Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
back to my question:
anyone know why the newer vids aren't getting the H.264?
it doesnt seem that the older vids are continued to be converted too.
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
Ya, every episode I watched today does not have h264 quality link alongside the bottom of the viewer. Can a moderator give an update on this situation. Maybe it has been answered already, and if my inquries are repeats of older ones it probaly warrants as a new thread topic.
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
Wow h.264 is really awesome!!! The vids looks soo good. Thanks a lot, I really like them.
5053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
what up with the newer video not gettting h264 :(!!
Posted 1/16/08

outtap wrote:

what up with the newer video not gettting h264 :(!!


wondering this myself.
72695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
~ deleted spam
382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / 東京都
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
i love the HD videos... bu why is it that lately, most of the videos being uploaded are not encoded in h264? whats the point then... omg... it was a HUGE improvement from the previous'higher quality' videos!
2344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
what happened to H264?!?!?! altho HighQuality and H264 was very similar, i still prefer clicking on H264, also coz i payed for it! like everyone else, WHERE IS IT?!?!?
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

Sintonado wrote:

what happened to H264?!?!?! altho HighQuality and H264 was very similar, i still prefer clicking on H264, also coz i payed for it! like everyone else, WHERE IS IT?!?!?


Since every video in the site is being re-encoded with h.264 quality it takes a while.
First  Prev  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.