First  Prev  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next  Last
H.264 high quality videos in beta mode **READ FIRST POST!!!**
2344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

mauz15 wrote:


Sintonado wrote:

what happened to H264?!?!?! altho HighQuality and H264 was very similar, i still prefer clicking on H264, also coz i payed for it! like everyone else, WHERE IS IT?!?!?


Since every video in the site is being re-encoded with h.264 quality it takes a while.


ah! makes sense! thanks for letting us know *thumbs up* i'm sure all of those wondering where h264 disappeared too will feel at ease now.
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines, Some...
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
I'm just a newbie here XD!!! I'm wondering how to be a "star" user so I can also watch in Beta mode.... *hmmm*
Posted 1/18/08

Battousai01 wrote:

I'm just a newbie here XD!!! I'm wondering how to be a "star" user so I can also watch in Beta mode.... *hmmm*


see the help out link at the top of the screen? click it and you'll see
12123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
nothin comes for free eh
46510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New Jersey. Behin...
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
How come I'm a supporter and I download the adobe flash player 9 , but I dont have H.264 link ?
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
i Want STARS Toooooo.......

how much does the star cost anyway???
71675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

lordseis wrote:

How come I'm a supporter and I download the adobe flash player 9 , but I dont have H.264 link ?


Not all videos have the H.264 link, simply because many of the videos are still being converted to be compatible with that format. The newer videos on the site are most likely to have the H.264 link available, while the older videos probably won't have the link until after a few months.



LOKI41 wrote:

i Want STARS Toooooo.......

how much does the star cost anyway???


1 month supporter status = $6
3 month supporter status = $15
6 month supporter status = $3
Posted 1/20/08

edsamac wrote:


lordseis wrote:

How come I'm a supporter and I download the adobe flash player 9 , but I dont have H.264 link ?


Not all videos have the H.264 link, simply because many of the videos are still being converted to be compatible with that format. The newer videos on the site are most likely to have the H.264 link available, while the older videos probably won't have the link until after a few months.



LOKI41 wrote:

i Want STARS Toooooo.......

how much does the star cost anyway???


1 month supporter status = $6
3 month supporter status = $15
6 month supporter status = $3


Hmm..........typo error, for 6 months star supporter status, it should be $30 dollars. All amounts are in United States Dollar.
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, US
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
so that means that since they are converting all the old videos to hd then the new ones will take a while right? also i think its just me but its taking a long time for the buffereing, i have to wait a while so that its far enough ahead that i can start watching, is it just me or is there some other problem behind it?
Posted 1/21/08

SparKakashi wrote:

so that means that since they are converting all the old videos to hd then the new ones will take a while right? also i think its just me but its taking a long time for the buffereing, i have to wait a while so that its far enough ahead that i can start watching, is it just me or is there some other problem behind it?


I have no problems with the buffering
34044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Juneau, AK
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
Shinji, what's up? I heard that youtube is based on the H.264 files. I was just wondering, since you also converted it to that format. Will I be able to see crunchyroll videos on my Apple iTouch? Youtube's fine and all, but crunchyroll has those specific videos I like. Please let me know..^_^
2089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
i like it alot
944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Transbaal Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
aww yea....converters back up. H264 is 10X better than regular hq


though it seems that the videos that don't have it due to reason # 3 still don't have it even after a while

Edit:
scratch that. the converter seems to be down again

Edit ^2
scratch that again....
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / london, england
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
sweet.....it sounds tight
584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Universe, The...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
Good job!
First  Prev  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.