First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
zaizai and barbie!!??
4720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / F / back in kame's arms
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
it's their business.................
2580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

AznDramaLova wrote:

Omg... I don't really want them to be back together! I don't like Barbie.... She's seems pretty snobbish to me and I think Zaizai deserves someone betterrrr.... and younger than him. lol. Not that age matters but I just think its better for the guy to be older than the girl. I'm just use to it like that. Well hopefully they are just friends still.....


thyre still friends... more like a family... tats wht they said...
2580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Zai Zai considers Da S: "the most important woman in my life"

source: China Times/ent.sina.com
translations : devoted2barbie

Zai Zai and ex-girlfriend Da S were both invited in a Hong Kong fashion event the other night, but to avoid Zai Zai, Da S refused to attend. When asked about Da S not being able to attend, Zai Zai thought otherwise, said that Da S manager had already explained that Da S has a work commitment that night, he also said: "I sent her SMS, and she said she has a work commitment to do. We are still good friends, nothing has changed" Zai Zai still thinks of Da S as a friend and above all, considers Da S as "the most important woman in my life"


Zai Zai said that he works 16 hours a day and is too busy to be in love, Da S is also busy, therefore they seldom get in touch with each other. Zai Zai said "I don't have time to be in love now, and if she has a new boyfriend, I give her my blessings, and if I have a new grilfriend, she'll also give me her blessing". Da S also said that she has no time to be in love now.


Da S's response to ZZ's "Most important woman"
Translated by nkd at vicbarbie.com




Zai Zai was in HK not long ago and said that Da S is the most important person in his life.
At the HK Tissot event, Da S was asked to response to Zai Zai's comment:

Da S: I have heard what he said in the interview, the one I have watched. I feel very happy because we were very happy when we were together and had very wonderful memory. We will be good friends forever and therefore, I am very happy to hear him saying that !

Da S: ...at times we keep in contact via SMS ...and have tacit understanding that he will work hard and I will also work hard...and be good friends forever. Although we don't have frequent contacts, but we both care about each other...

2580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08


Well, if it is true, I won't cry cuz I like Barbie and I would prefer they'd be back together than the other rumors about B and Vanness. Dating a friend's ex? not cool




well B and Vann, i believe theyre really just friends, it was actually Vannes who invited her to watch the concert, and the one who told vic about B's bday, besides B isnt ready for another love, she wants it in 2 years time..
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
don't care.
haha.

((:
2580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

badjazz wrote:


zaizai and barbie!!!!


hey guys!!! wanna know if you have a new scoop about the ex-couple ( vic zhu and barbie xu ) what's new about them? are they get back together?? plz... tell anything about them... TNXZ!!!




There is a Chance for Da S and Zai Zai Get Back Together


On Christmas, Da S was in Beijing and Zai's in Shanghai. They continuously send msm for each other. Will there be any drama for us to see? Andy Lau is DaS's idol. She likes him very much and said she felt faint when he put his hands on her shoulder ......she is typing. DaS told the reporter : the change of love have made her learn many things. Before she would keep everything in her mind, but now, she will speak out and hear opinions from friends. On Dec. 25, DaS was in Beijing for shooting drama, but she was told that she didn't have a scene on that day. So she stayed at the hotel all day and the way for her to kill the time was to send msm to Zai. They chatted about the children at home, such as her niece. Reporter asked who sent first, DaS said, "I don't remember".

DaS and Zai broke at the beginning of 2007, fans were shocked. Afterwards, there was rumor saying that they would get back together, but all were denied by DaS. She just said that Zai was one of the very important persons in her life, like family and friend. Later, there was rumor as well saying that she and Mr. Ho were together, she denied as well by saying "impossible". Eventhough her sister XS married to a rich man and has 2 daughters, but DaS said that she was not ready for getting married. Although she wants to be a mother, but her life focus now is drama. She wants to have more good works.

Zai is very low key /he had himself along for Christmas. The shooting for the new TV drama is slow. It normally starts in the morning and ends at 4-5 o'clock. He enjoys the pace of shooting so he can be easy and relax. After breaking up with DaS, his life is quite simple, seldom has entertainment or activity. Zai ends the shoot at 3.30pm on Dec. 25, without any special plan, he directly went back to the hotel which has a very high end golf club.

Here is the translator's comment>>
Probably because of their short messages --
Just like the HK entertainment news lately, Mr. Ni and Ms. Chou, they always say that they will not get married, but surprisingly got married without any notice.

Translation from : Mao Mao
Thanks to [email protected]
Posted 1/12/09

xiaochien_08 wrote:


badjazz wrote:


zaizai and barbie!!!!


hey guys!!! wanna know if you have a new scoop about the ex-couple ( vic zhu and barbie xu ) what's new about them? are they get back together?? plz... tell anything about them... TNXZ!!!




There is a Chance for Da S and Zai Zai Get Back Together


On Christmas, Da S was in Beijing and Zai's in Shanghai. They continuously send msm for each other. Will there be any drama for us to see? Andy Lau is DaS's idol. She likes him very much and said she felt faint when he put his hands on her shoulder ......she is typing. DaS told the reporter : the change of love have made her learn many things. Before she would keep everything in her mind, but now, she will speak out and hear opinions from friends. On Dec. 25, DaS was in Beijing for shooting drama, but she was told that she didn't have a scene on that day. So she stayed at the hotel all day and the way for her to kill the time was to send msm to Zai. They chatted about the children at home, such as her niece. Reporter asked who sent first, DaS said, "I don't remember".

DaS and Zai broke at the beginning of 2007, fans were shocked. Afterwards, there was rumor saying that they would get back together, but all were denied by DaS. She just said that Zai was one of the very important persons in her life, like family and friend. Later, there was rumor as well saying that she and Mr. Ho were together, she denied as well by saying "impossible". Eventhough her sister XS married to a rich man and has 2 daughters, but DaS said that she was not ready for getting married. Although she wants to be a mother, but her life focus now is drama. She wants to have more good works.

Zai is very low key /he had himself along for Christmas. The shooting for the new TV drama is slow. It normally starts in the morning and ends at 4-5 o'clock. He enjoys the pace of shooting so he can be easy and relax. After breaking up with DaS, his life is quite simple, seldom has entertainment or activity. Zai ends the shoot at 3.30pm on Dec. 25, without any special plan, he directly went back to the hotel which has a very high end golf club.

Here is the translator's comment>>
Probably because of their short messages --
Just like the HK entertainment news lately, Mr. Ni and Ms. Chou, they always say that they will not get married, but surprisingly got married without any notice.

Translation from : Mao Mao
Thanks to [email protected]


awwwwwwwww..
they are my dream couple..
i love them as sanchai and lei in meteor garden..
so i was happy that they were together in Mars as lovers
and was thrilled that they were a couple in real life..
then, i was saddened when i heard they broke up..


i still feel that they are meant for each other!!
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / GMA Cavite, Phili...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
i dont think they got back together EVER!!!, now that they have different priorities in life, Barbie is want to get married and Vic is not yet ready for the next level in relationship... well we can't blame VIC for having this kind of thinking cause he only 27 for marriage, and also we cant blame Barbie for wanting, to going up to the next level cause she already 30+ and woman in her age, thats right for getting married... maybe they really not for each other...
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hawaii
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
well i hope they will be friends if they arent dating
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
but you never no. vic might change and dey will get back togehter... better yet make dem a drama so dat they spend lots of time and rekindle dere romance.. heheheh
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
though they "look" good physically. i don't think they are "good" for each other "mentally". remember...don't judge a book by its cover i'm sure there's a lot more to their relationship than just how they "look" together ^_^
9442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Long Beach, Calif...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
i really like seeing them together... especially in mars.....
2580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

lexchelle wrote:

i dont think they got back together EVER!!!, now that they have different priorities in life, Barbie is want to get married and Vic is not yet ready for the next level in relationship... well we can't blame VIC for having this kind of thinking cause he only 27 for marriage, and also we cant blame Barbie for wanting, to going up to the next level cause she already 30+ and woman in her age, thats right for getting married... maybe they really not for each other...


uhm, actually barbie doesnt want to get married, and not even kids, she have clarified that over and over again, if you'll just read her past interviews, you'll see the sincerity in her words
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
currently trying...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
i don't care what they do, i just wish them to happy...
eventually couples come and go.... and maybe they will meet their one true love, hopefully...
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / GMA Cavite, Phili...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

xiaochien_08 wrote:


lexchelle wrote:

i dont think they got back together EVER!!!, now that they have different priorities in life, Barbie is want to get married and Vic is not yet ready for the next level in relationship... well we can't blame VIC for having this kind of thinking cause he only 27 for marriage, and also we cant blame Barbie for wanting, to going up to the next level cause she already 30+ and woman in her age, thats right for getting married... maybe they really not for each other...


uhm, actually barbie doesnt want to get married, and not even kids, she have clarified that over and over again, if you'll just read her past interviews, you'll see the sincerity in her words


nyah! hehehehe... but i read some articles, barbie said "if the relationship is not willing to go up to the next level maybe its time to break up" i think i read this to asianfanatics...maybe im wrong, well i guess if they true love each other they didnt break up... for me who ever with zaizai im totally happy...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.