First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request] Fanart
principal
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Here, you can request for fanart pieces. DO NOT request repeatedly (as in only once a week). Our artists are not here because they want to be grumpy overworked people, they came here because they have a passion for art... or so I should think. To request, please fill out the following form:

name of character(s) and the anime it's from:
theme (i.e. kimono, cafe, festival):
artist (the one you want to do the art):
vice-principal
3295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 12/20/08 , edited 12/25/08
name of character(s) and the anime it's from: Killua from HunterxHunter
theme (i.e. kimono, cafe, festival): uhh... idk~ just somewhere dark~ not outer space though! x]
artist (the one you want to do the art): anyone~ ^^
kohai
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08 , edited 12/23/08
name of character(s) and the anime it's from:amulet heart from shugo chara
theme (i.e. kimono, cafe, festival):anything you pick
artist (the one you want to do the art):hanahitotsu

Done

artist
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia, singapore
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08

lilchinkymui wrote:

name of character(s) and the anime it's from: Killua from HunterxHunter
theme (i.e. kimono, cafe, festival): uhh... idk~ just somewhere dark~ not outer space though! x]
artist (the one you want to do the art): anyone~ ^^


[Pending]
{syimati}

(i'll have to watch the anime first. >.>)
kohai
1205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Lost in my mind
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
name of character(s) and the anime it's from:Ikuto from shugo chara
theme (i.e. kimono, cafe, festival):anything
artist (the one you want to do the art):anyone

pls n' thank you
vice-principal
3295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

Syimati wrote:


lilchinkymui wrote:

name of character(s) and the anime it's from: Killua from HunterxHunter
theme (i.e. kimono, cafe, festival): uhh... idk~ just somewhere dark~ not outer space though! x]
artist (the one you want to do the art): anyone~ ^^


[Pending]
{syimati}

(i'll have to watch the anime first. >.>)


uhmm... just to tell you the anime is sorta long....
5062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
um, i wanted to do a fanart but it wont let me mod the forums
5062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 1/10/09

amulet_amuto wrote:

name of character(s) and the anime it's from:Ikuto from shugo chara
theme (i.e. kimono, cafe, festival):anything
artist (the one you want to do the art):anyone

pls n' thank you



if am so sorry it is so late! dont hate me and sorry if i suck at drawing boys
XxpunkkittyxX
kohai
1205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Lost in my mind
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

XxpunkkittyxX wrote:


amulet_amuto wrote:

name of character(s) and the anime it's from:Ikuto from shugo chara
theme (i.e. kimono, cafe, festival):anything
artist (the one you want to do the art):anyone

pls n' thank you


Pending
XxpunkkittyxX
(i hope you dont mind if i do it)

i dont mind. anyone is ok

5062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

amulet_amuto wrote:


XxpunkkittyxX wrote:


amulet_amuto wrote:

name of character(s) and the anime it's from:Ikuto from shugo chara
theme (i.e. kimono, cafe, festival):anything
artist (the one you want to do the art):anyone

pls n' thank you


Pending
XxpunkkittyxX
(i hope you dont mind if i do it)

i dont mind. anyone is ok



thanx! i will do my best to fulfill your needs!
Posted 1/1/09
Yes! Now a lot of artists are here! >_<
Let's work hard you guys! >_<
Gambatte^^
35060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09
name of character(s) and the anime it's from:Amu from Shugo Chara in chibi form
theme (i.e. kimono, cafe, festival):any theme
artist (the one you want to do the art):hanahitotsu

Done
-hanahitotsu

Posted 1/16/09

lilchinkymui wrote:


Syimati wrote:


lilchinkymui wrote:

name of character(s) and the anime it's from: Killua from HunterxHunter
theme (i.e. kimono, cafe, festival): uhh... idk~ just somewhere dark~ not outer space though! x]
artist (the one you want to do the art): anyone~ ^^


[Pending]
{syimati}

(i'll have to watch the anime first. >.>)


uhmm... just to tell you the anime is sorta long....


yes~ but awesome~
xD
wanna see the finished product~
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/19/09
name of character(s) and the anime it's from: Riku from Kingdom Hearts (does that count? xD)
theme (i.e. kimono, cafe, festival): anywhere~
artist (the one you want to do the art): anyone~

-pending 2_2_kewl_
principal
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

hyuuganeji11 wrote:

name of character(s) and the anime it's from: Riku from Kingdom Hearts (does that count? xD)
theme (i.e. kimono, cafe, festival): anywhere~
artist (the one you want to do the art): anyone~


oooo~ me wanna try~
do u want digital or traditional?
time-wise, they'll both take me a while
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.