First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Creators and Moderators Only
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a pLace where i b...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

anyathesix wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:

what aboud we call :
members : reQuester or sumthin lyk that ?? >.<


ohh you mean to change the member's status to requester one??


yephh ~~ ^^
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

reDh_aLice wrote:


anyathesix wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:

what aboud we call :
members : reQuester or sumthin lyk that ?? >.<


ohh you mean to change the member's status to requester one??


yephh ~~ ^^


i have doin it ;D
i change it last night :]
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a pLace where i b...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

anyathesix wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:


anyathesix wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:

what aboud we call :
members : reQuester or sumthin lyk that ?? >.<


ohh you mean to change the member's status to requester one??


yephh ~~ ^^


i have doin it ;D
i change it last night :]


>w< *woot* yayyy ~~~ x))
thankiees anya-chan ~~~~ btw,,u`re soooo activee ~~ i`m soooo impressed
nd there r a bunch of requester who wants euu to editss their aviies ~~ >/////<
<3
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/09


hehe thankies :]
yeah, sometimes i got tired with all people requesting me
at the same time =.=;
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a pLace where i b...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

anyathesix wrote:



hehe thankies :]
yeah, sometimes i got tired with all people requesting me
at the same time =.=;


lolzz..it sure is ~~ >.<

9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

reDh_aLice wrote:


anyathesix wrote:



hehe thankies :]
yeah, sometimes i got tired with all people requesting me
at the same time =.=;


lolzz..it sure is ~~ >.<



so i thinking about some contest,
would you like to suggest??
this contest is for the requester and the mods~
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a pLace where i b...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
hmmm,,what kind of contest ??
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

reDh_aLice wrote:

hmmm,,what kind of contest ??


anything ;D
it should be related to valentine i think ;D
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a pLace where i b...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

anyathesix wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:

hmmm,,what kind of contest ??


anything ;D
it should be related to valentine i think ;D


hmm,,have eu disscuss it wif another mods ??
ohyeahh,,btw..wad`s th next theme ?? xD
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

reDh_aLice wrote:


anyathesix wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:

hmmm,,what kind of contest ??


anything ;D
it should be related to valentine i think ;D


hmm,,have eu disscuss it wif another mods ??
ohyeahh,,btw..wad`s th next theme ?? xD


well i have make a poll about it ;D
not yet, melyeo and animefreak is busy with school,
so we can only discuss it with tina_yoshi, smileeXD, and kristelle_jen
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a pLace where i b...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

anyathesix wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:


anyathesix wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:

hmmm,,what kind of contest ??


anything ;D
it should be related to valentine i think ;D


hmm,,have eu disscuss it wif another mods ??
ohyeahh,,btw..wad`s th next theme ?? xD


well i have make a poll about it ;D
not yet, melyeo and animefreak is busy with school,
so we can only discuss it with tina_yoshi, smileeXD, and kristelle_jen


okayss thenn..
btw,,how bout bhu-chan nd bhrutal-san ?
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

reDh_aLice wrote:


anyathesix wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:


anyathesix wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:

hmmm,,what kind of contest ??


anything ;D
it should be related to valentine i think ;D


hmm,,have eu disscuss it wif another mods ??
ohyeahh,,btw..wad`s th next theme ?? xD


well i have make a poll about it ;D
not yet, melyeo and animefreak is busy with school,
so we can only discuss it with tina_yoshi, smileeXD, and kristelle_jen


okayss thenn..
btw,,how bout bhu-chan nd bhrutal-san ?


bhu-chan left CR (you can see it on her profile)
and bhrutal rare OL now T3T
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a pLace where i b...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

anyathesix wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:


anyathesix wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:


anyathesix wrote:


reDh_aLice wrote:

hmmm,,what kind of contest ??


anything ;D
it should be related to valentine i think ;D


hmm,,have eu disscuss it wif another mods ??
ohyeahh,,btw..wad`s th next theme ?? xD


well i have make a poll about it ;D
not yet, melyeo and animefreak is busy with school,
so we can only discuss it with tina_yoshi, smileeXD, and kristelle_jen


okayss thenn..
btw,,how bout bhu-chan nd bhrutal-san ?


bhu-chan left CR (you can see it on her profile)
and bhrutal rare OL now T3T


hoeeeee ~~ >w<
nd th vice nd th most active mod is euu ~
lolss ~ xD

9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09


haha yups ;D
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a pLace where i b...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

anyathesix wrote:



haha yups ;D


btw,,should we tell that brhutal-chan is rare ol soo,,th requester have to be patient ?
cuz i saw sum requester reQ to bhrutal-chan..>.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.