First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
what's with the earl??? hakushaku to yousei
1974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Garden of Time
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
because of the unique storyline and the plots that drag us n a rollercoaster ride, i seem to get the feeling that i am misunderstanding the real storyline. here are a few questions, please help if you can....

who exactly is edgar? the son of a duke? thus a royal blood?
why is it that edgar although he claims to be the blue knight earl cant see fairies?
is ulysses the real blue knight earl?
is paul really just the son of a painter, or there is more than meets the eye?
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 12/17/08
finish the series >.>
852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ame
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

AnimeKami wrote:

finish the series >.>

what this person said
1974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Garden of Time
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

AnimeKami wrote:

finish the series >.>


there re things that can be answered even withut finishing the series can it?
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 12/17/08

LordArchAngel wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

finish the series >.>


there re things that can be answered even withut finishing the series can it?


well if they can be answer then there has to be an answer but since you don't have one nor i have one you have to finish the series now won't u?
20321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
yeah i think you should just wait til it finishes, which is...soon.
1974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Garden of Time
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

AnimeKami wrote:


LordArchAngel wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

finish the series >.>


there re things that can be answered even withut finishing the series can it?


well if they can be answer then there has to be an answer but since you don't have one nor i have one you have to finish the series now won't u?


well i was thinking someone might have it. at least it proves that this series is good. that no one is able to guess the ending..
1974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Garden of Time
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

anotherCRaccount wrote:

yeah i think you should just wait til it finishes, which is...soon.


i hope it doesnt end soon though. most good anime dont tend to last long. whereas lousy anime tend to get lts of fans and last really long. i guess everyone knows what im hinting at...
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a place u dont exist
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
- edgar has a royal blood.
- his not the blue knight earl becos he doesnt hav the earl's family blood tats why he cant see fairies.but becos he has been granted the star n the noble sword, he can be now called the blue knight earl.
- watch further to knw whos ulysses.
- paul is a painter n a son to a great painter for the nobles.if its more than meets the eye, watch further.
20321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

LordArchAngel wrote:


anotherCRaccount wrote:

yeah i think you should just wait til it finishes, which is...soon.


i hope it doesnt end soon though. most good anime dont tend to last long. whereas lousy anime tend to get lts of fans and last really long. i guess everyone knows what im hinting at...


yeah, i wouldn't like it if it's still as mysterious as it was episode 1. that would suck.
i have high hopes for earl&fairy too.
29707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
just watch finish it ,
xZyanKamelot has answered it O.O
1974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Garden of Time
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

xZyanKamelot wrote:

- edgar has a royal blood.
- his not the blue knight earl becos he doesnt hav the earl's family blood tats why he cant see fairies.but becos he has been granted the star n the noble sword, he can be now called the blue knight earl.
- watch further to knw whos ulysses.
- paul is a painter n a son to a great painter for the nobles.if its more than meets the eye, watch further.


that helped a lot. thanks. then why does he go in search f the blue knight earl title if he was not confident he could get it.
Posted 12/17/08
IDK...I thought I get what or who Edgar is but then as I watch I'm like "WHAT? Now Im confusion..."
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a place u dont exist
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

LordArchAngel wrote:


xZyanKamelot wrote:

- edgar has a royal blood.
- his not the blue knight earl becos he doesnt hav the earl's family blood tats why he cant see fairies.but becos he has been granted the star n the noble sword, he can be now called the blue knight earl.
- watch further to knw whos ulysses.
- paul is a painter n a son to a great painter for the nobles.if its more than meets the eye, watch further.


that helped a lot. thanks. then why does he go in search f the blue knight earl title if he was not confident he could get it.


becos his not one of the member of the blue knight earl family..n he still go for it becos he needs it. he wants to get his life again as a noble. without the sword, he consider himself as a nobody..a lifeles human.
1974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Garden of Time
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

xZyanKamelot wrote:


LordArchAngel wrote:


xZyanKamelot wrote:

- edgar has a royal blood.
- his not the blue knight earl becos he doesnt hav the earl's family blood tats why he cant see fairies.but becos he has been granted the star n the noble sword, he can be now called the blue knight earl.
- watch further to knw whos ulysses.
- paul is a painter n a son to a great painter for the nobles.if its more than meets the eye, watch further.


that helped a lot. thanks. then why does he go in search f the blue knight earl title if he was not confident he could get it.


becos his not one of the member of the blue knight earl family..n he still go for it becos he needs it. he wants to get his life again as a noble. without the sword, he consider himself as a nobody..a lifeles human.


ah. thats sounds as i had pictured it. so i am on the right track. thanks lots
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.