First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
My Poem...
1719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Location
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
"Im in a world of hopes and dreams, But not many come true. Theres glassy rain and paper snow and falling rocks and lots of clocks, ticking, tocking, stopping. Distracting me from my goals, its terrible I know, The worst of all,those rocks that fall, I always have to dodge them. Those rocks, you see, are you and me. If they hit me I could die. I'll kill myself and hurt everyone else because of my opinion. Again, I say, those rocks are I, but also they are you. But I can block them out, I dont always have to pout. My dark and dreary exterior shields my real and happy interior. I'm sad but I could be happy. I'm mad because everythings crappy... If I change my opinion, I could end up winning."
-Todd-
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Todd, the name of my ex's genitalia, that was a beautiful poem! I liked it a lot ^_^
Posted 12/17/08
roses are red violets are blue i don't give damn you should too
Posted 12/17/08
Oh baby.Would you bare my seeds?
**sexy sigh**
Posted 12/17/08
For some reason i somehow liked the poem Hope you get to be a professional n_n good luck!
1776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Todd, the name of my ex's genitalia, that was a beautiful poem! I liked it a lot ^_^


xD time. oh time. now vaginas have names. when will they have legal baptism.
Posted 12/17/08
the fuk happened to stanza. wow.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

akosiedda wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Todd, the name of my ex's genitalia, that was a beautiful poem! I liked it a lot ^_^


xD time. oh time. now vaginas have names. when will they have legal baptism.


Wah! It was a man!
Todd was my boyfriend's penis.
I don't like women.


^It's a haiku!!!
1776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


akosiedda wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Todd, the name of my ex's genitalia, that was a beautiful poem! I liked it a lot ^_^


xD time. oh time. now vaginas have names. when will they have legal baptism.


Wah! It was a man!
Todd was my boyfriend's penis.
I don't like women.


^It's a haiku!!!


lol
haiku indeed ^^

let's change the v's to dicks okie xD
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

akosiedda wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


akosiedda wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Todd, the name of my ex's genitalia, that was a beautiful poem! I liked it a lot ^_^


xD time. oh time. now vaginas have names. when will they have legal baptism.


Wah! It was a man!
Todd was my boyfriend's penis.
I don't like women.


^It's a haiku!!!


lol
haiku indeed ^^

let's change the v's to dicks okie xD


Hehe we have a way with words >_<
1776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


akosiedda wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


akosiedda wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Todd, the name of my ex's genitalia, that was a beautiful poem! I liked it a lot ^_^


xD time. oh time. now vaginas have names. when will they have legal baptism.


Wah! It was a man!
Todd was my boyfriend's penis.
I don't like women.


^It's a haiku!!!


lol
haiku indeed ^^

let's change the v's to dicks okie xD


Hehe we have a way with words >_<


okie xD
^^
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
throw in a guitar, DJ, and a mediocre rap interlude, and you got yourself a Linkin Park single!
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
yeah. i did like the poem. XD
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / sacramento
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
that was real nice
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

OnlyOP wrote:

the fuk happened to stanza. wow.


lol seriously its just one huge paragraph
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.