First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
what anime is more tragic than code geass?
1505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you tell me
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
i wanna watch another anime that is super tragic like code geass but even more tragic than code geass...do anybody know??
Posted 12/17/08
Grave of the Fireflies >>>>>>>> Everthing else
29989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Pokemon of course. It's tragic because they keep making more pokemons episodes just for money. Its gone on for too long already
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08
X/1999 almost all the main characters die and as said above Grave of Fireflies
47843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

HitsuToushi wrote:

Pokemon of course. It's tragic because they keep making more pokemons episodes just for money. Its gone on for too long already


Well... Also if you know about this Pokemon theory ————> http://community.livejournal.com/pokemon/1575631.html
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Right behind you!
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Grave of the Fireflies.
Posted 12/17/08
RomeoXJuliet.
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Read the forum rules.

No personal threads please.
12090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
CHRONO CRUSADE!!!

461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08
school days
Posted 12/17/08

andydono wrote:

Read the forum rules.

No personal threads please.


hell. What makes you say that this was a personal thread may i hear?
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

Ceivent wrote:


andydono wrote:

Read the forum rules.

No personal threads please.


hell. What makes you say that this was a personal thread may i hear?


This...


gunslinger13 wrote:

i wanna watch another anime that is super tragic like code geass but even more tragic than code geass...do anybody know??


4062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Unknown???
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
in my opinion i thought death note was more tragic than code geass
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Lots. There's a bunch of anime out there with endings that have yoou sobbing buckets because of how everything plays out.

~Grave of the Fireflies (T^T)
~Romeo X Juliet (The title says it all.)
~Sola
~H20 ~Footprints in the Sand~ (it got better, but still.... Phwew.)
~Ginban Kaleidoscope

I'm trying not to add the ones that don't really qualify as tragic, but I got super weepy over them any way. CLANNAD, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, etc.
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

andydono wrote:


Ceivent wrote:


andydono wrote:

Read the forum rules.

No personal threads please.


hell. What makes you say that this was a personal thread may i hear?


This...


gunslinger13 wrote:

i wanna watch another anime that is super tragic like code geass but even more tragic than code geass...do anybody know??




Hmm.... Yeah, I think the way he phrased the first post kind of screwed him. If he revised it, it would no longer be a problem.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.