First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [ GAME ] You are BANNED!
Member
1183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / some place that y...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Mi-chi826 wrote:


lovingrain wrote:

Your banned because you have such a cuti avi!!!!!
(OMG I love the butterflies behind it!!!)


Ah!!!!!
YOu are banned too for you're big fan of Clamp!
(Same with me...)
BUt if you like my avi, it's always free for me to make you an avi which is not really cute I can say.


You are banned because you banned me~~~TT.TT~~
muahahaha~~
Really?? OMG~~I like the way you design it!! It's cute~~ honestly~~^^
( I love butterflies~~^^)haha~~^^
well then.....can you make me one?? If you are free thats if.......
*shy*~~X3
Member
2044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

lovingrain wrote:


Mi-chi826 wrote:


lovingrain wrote:

Your banned because you have such a cuti avi!!!!!
(OMG I love the butterflies behind it!!!)


Ah!!!!!
YOu are banned too for you're big fan of Clamp!
(Same with me...)
BUt if you like my avi, it's always free for me to make you an avi which is not really cute I can say.


You are banned because you banned me~~~TT.TT~~
muahahaha~~
Really?? OMG~~I like the way you design it!! It's cute~~ honestly~~^^
( I love butterflies~~^^)haha~~^^
well then.....can you make me one?? If you are free thats if.......
*shy*~~X3


Hai! I'm always feel free to meet friends and help you too>< Or you can choose me a picture for making your avi first~
And you're banned in the same time for I'm so exciting now cuz I'll watch a film with my friend tomorrow><
Member
1183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / some place that y...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

Mi-chi826 wrote:


lovingrain wrote:


Mi-chi826 wrote:


lovingrain wrote:

Your banned because you have such a cuti avi!!!!!
(OMG I love the butterflies behind it!!!)


Ah!!!!!
YOu are banned too for you're big fan of Clamp!
(Same with me...)
BUt if you like my avi, it's always free for me to make you an avi which is not really cute I can say.


You are banned because you banned me~~~TT.TT~~
muahahaha~~
Really?? OMG~~I like the way you design it!! It's cute~~ honestly~~^^
( I love butterflies~~^^)haha~~^^
well then.....can you make me one?? If you are free thats if.......
*shy*~~X3


Hai! I'm always feel free to meet friends and help you too>< Or you can choose me a picture for making your avi first~
And you're banned in the same time for I'm so exciting now cuz I'll watch a film with my friend tomorrow><


Thank you~~~so muchie~~~>///<
can you write cherryanne on it?? ^^


Your being banned again because you have make me feel so happy~~~~^^
X3
Member
2044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

lovingrain wrote:


Mi-chi826 wrote:


lovingrain wrote:


Mi-chi826 wrote:


lovingrain wrote:

Your banned because you have such a cuti avi!!!!!
(OMG I love the butterflies behind it!!!)


Ah!!!!!
YOu are banned too for you're big fan of Clamp!
(Same with me...)
BUt if you like my avi, it's always free for me to make you an avi which is not really cute I can say.


You are banned because you banned me~~~TT.TT~~
muahahaha~~
Really?? OMG~~I like the way you design it!! It's cute~~ honestly~~^^
( I love butterflies~~^^)haha~~^^
well then.....can you make me one?? If you are free thats if.......
*shy*~~X3


Hai! I'm always feel free to meet friends and help you too>< Or you can choose me a picture for making your avi first~
And you're banned in the same time for I'm so exciting now cuz I'll watch a film with my friend tomorrow><


Thank you~~~so muchie~~~>///<
can you write cherryanne on it?? ^^


Your being banned again because you have make me feel so happy~~~~^^
X3


You're welcome~!
And you're banned again for I've to work on your avi now! XDD
Member
1183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / some place that y...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09


oooo~~thank you~~
and you are banned for helping me doing an avi~~^^
Member
2044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

lovingrain wrote:



oooo~~thank you~~
and you are banned for helping me doing an avi~~^^


TOo welcome~
And you're banned because I'm working on it and with no time to reply you~
Creator
28563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
LMAO. You are banned because im grateful to you for being active here xD
Member
2044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
Wha....!
Your banned cuz today is the first day of the Lunar New Year!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.