First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Dogs vs. cats who win. What do you prefer a cat or a dog and why?
Member
5454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / "In The Realms Of...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
i more prefer cat's because there sooo~ cute~!! nya~ but kitten's are more cuter nya~
Posted 12/22/08
cats because they personality is more calm then dogs have
Creator
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Member
8333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Mine is cats <3theyre cute,lovable,more independant than dogs and less work :P

Posted 12/23/08
I love cats because they are so cuteeeeeeee
Creator
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Member
2323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Why, are you a st...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
kittys are because they have all the qualitys of the dogs a softer voice and their soft and love to cuddle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 i love dogs to though
Posted 12/23/08
I like both because,its true dog can learn tricks and can be your best friend,but sometimes it could be very stubborn.
Cats are the same because you have fun with them and its nice to have a cat.I kinda like cats better tho.I have 4 dogs and 2 cats.Dogs can be very stubborn.And you have to play with them 24/7 or they will cry.
Creator
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

AnimeLover0199 wrote:

I like both because,its true dog can learn tricks and can be your best friend,but sometimes it could be very stubborn.
Cats are the same because you have fun with them and its nice to have a cat.I kinda like cats better tho.I have 4 dogs and 2 cats.Dogs can be very stubborn.And you have to play with them 24/7 or they will cry.

woooooooooow cool do you take car of all the pets by your self?
hahhahahhaha that is funny do they cry if you don't play with them (dogs)

Member
366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
i like dogs better cuz u can play with them and take them out 4 walks. im also hoping 2 adopt a dog soon *fingers crossed* oredi got my eye on one mixed breed. i still like cats though, they're alot of stray cats in my neighbourhood n i knoe most of them.


hoping 2 adopt him. i knoe he's not exactly adorable but i think he's cute
Posted 12/24/08

neko-cat wrote:


AnimeLover0199 wrote:

I like both because,its true dog can learn tricks and can be your best friend,but sometimes it could be very stubborn.
Cats are the same because you have fun with them and its nice to have a cat.I kinda like cats better tho.I have 4 dogs and 2 cats.Dogs can be very stubborn.And you have to play with them 24/7 or they will cry.

woooooooooow cool do you take car of all the pets by your self?
hahhahahhaha that is funny do they cry if you don't play with them (dogs)



The will.If you leave them outside,in the rain,cold weather,they would cry.My puppies and dogs stay inside.They have their own playroom.And,yes.My dog has cried be4 becoz i was out of town and couldnt take him and her.The puppies werent born yet.Cats too!
Creator
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

shadowfox1234 wrote:

i like dogs better cuz u can play with them and take them out 4 walks. im also hoping 2 adopt a dog soon *fingers crossed* oredi got my eye on one mixed breed. i still like cats though, they're alot of stray cats in my neighbourhood n i knoe most of them.


hoping 2 adopt him. i knoe he's not exactly adorable but i think he's cute

he is adorable and so cute i like him if i were you i will adopt him soon
i think you will have a lot of fun with him he looks playful nice dog
Member
366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

neko-cat wrote:


shadowfox1234 wrote:

i like dogs better cuz u can play with them and take them out 4 walks. im also hoping 2 adopt a dog soon *fingers crossed* oredi got my eye on one mixed breed. i still like cats though, they're alot of stray cats in my neighbourhood n i knoe most of them.


hoping 2 adopt him. i knoe he's not exactly adorable but i think he's cute

he is adorable and so cute i like him if i were you i will adopt him soon
i think you will have a lot of fun with him he looks playful nice dog


tks! tat means alot! my mum thinks he's ugly but i don care wat she says cuz he's gonna b MINE!!!

Creator
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
Creator
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
the result for these week is out
10 people say cats
3 people say dogs
so cats win these week congratulation cats
what about the other week lets see
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.