First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
are pinoys trouble makers in anime sites?
717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / on earth
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
i'm a pinoy/pilipino myself....and i'm proud to be one

but there's just one thing i'm really bothered of

it's about pilipinos being trouble makers in almost every anime site that i have been...
they're like talking Tagalog even though they know that it's not ALLOWED....and other nationalities start picking on the Pinoys since they couldn't understand our language...(i somehow get there point)

i even had this experience when i visited an anime forum..and was shocked 'cause they made the whole forum their "chat room" with all the Tagalog and all...hahaie...is that even right?

to all pinoys out there...dudes i know we love our language..and i know we're not illiterates...but there are times that we really need to follow the rulez..for the WORLD's sake...
don't taint our nation with shame...
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
i don't really mind. filipinos are usually more friendly than other users imo.
1776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

h4x0rz wrote:

i don't really mind. filipinos are usually more friendly than other users imo.




hi-five*~!

pinoy here xD
1776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

raitoH wrote:

i'm a pinoy/pilipino myself....and i'm proud to be one

but there's just one thing i'm really bothered of

it's about pilipinos being trouble makers in almost every anime site that i have been...
they're like talking Tagalog even though they know that it's not ALLOWED....and other nationalities start picking on the Pinoys since they couldn't understand our language...(i somehow get there point)

i even had this experience when i visited an anime forum..and was shocked 'cause they made the whole forum their "chat room" with all the Tagalog and all...hahaie...is that even right?

to all pinoys out there...dudes i know we love our language..and i know we're not illiterates...but there are times that we really need to follow the rulez..for the WORLD's sake...
don't taint our nation with shame...


xD sira ulo tayong mga pinoy. kasalanan toh ni gloria. patalsikin si gloria xD jk. i agree
but filipinos are really friendly... and beautiful** nyaks!
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Feminism is made...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
I would say there are immature ones but there are also decent ones. It is more of the person than the race that is annoying by the perception of others.
But some have too much pride that I wish they would die in a ditch while I pee on them.
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Somewhere Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
How ironic. A Filipino who can't spell Filipino right.

I'm a Filipino and I find no problems abiding to the rules of any forums.

Forums, not school. School is shitty.
2806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Not applicable
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08
This issue actually had us worried a long time ago, since most Filipinos (no offense ) tend to speak Filipino when talking to someone else they know personally.

That's why me and my buddies had to speak english even in our own messageboard for the sake of following rules; We used to have a messageboard (< now powered by MyBB) under invisionfree, and our post content has to be in english unless you've purchased (yes, you'll need to buy it from them. lol) the right to do so.
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Somewhere Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

DHorse wrote:

This issue actually had us worried a long time ago, since most Filipinos (no offense ) tend to speak Filipino when talking to someone else they know personally.




To make it worse, some of us Filipinos tend to type in a way a normal human cannot understand.

In other words, we, scratch that, they use text talk or simply chat speak.

7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
...i jUsT d0n'T Kn0W...
...aNd iN rEaliTy...i D0nT cArE...
aS l0ng aS TheY 0beY tHe ruleS 0f TheSe said sitEs...It's AlriGht...
It ReaLLy dePendS 0n thE pe0pLe thEmselVeS...
...i HavE t0 AdmiTT iT...thErE arE rEallY feW wH0 aRe Ann0yinG...[i'm n0t naMinG naMeS]
n0 0ffenSe PleaSe
Posted 12/18/08
I've never seen that happen before
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

hamstie wrote:

...i jUsT d0n'T Kn0W...
...aNd iN rEaliTy...i D0nT cArE...
aS l0ng aS TheY 0beY tHe ruleS 0f TheSe said sitEs...It's AlriGht...
It ReaLLy dePendS 0n thE pe0pLe thEmselVeS...
...i HavE t0 AdmiTT iT...thErE arE rEallY feW wH0 aRe Ann0yinG...[i'm n0t naMinG naMeS]
n0 0ffenSe PleaSe


Type smartly, not like a retard.

Anything against the rules is annoying..
2806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Not applicable
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08

Twelve_Linus wrote:


DHorse wrote:

This issue actually had us worried a long time ago, since most Filipinos (no offense ) tend to speak Filipino when talking to someone else they know personally.




To make it worse, some of us Filipinos tend to type in a way a normal human cannot understand.

In other words, we, scratch that, they use text talk or simply chat speak.



That isn't much of a problem. It may be an eyesore, but the problem lies through the people who aren't able to adapt.



You won't need to open this if you aren't a Filipino.



Edit:
v I'm actually aware of it, and that was addressed generally. XD

Edit2:
LMAO.
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Somewhere Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08

DHorse wrote:


Twelve_Linus wrote:


DHorse wrote:

This issue actually had us worried a long time ago, since most Filipinos (no offense ) tend to speak Filipino when talking to someone else they know personally.




To make it worse, some of us Filipinos tend to type in a way a normal human cannot understand.

In other words, we, scratch that, they use text talk or simply chat speak.



That isn't much of a problem. It may be an eyesore, but the problem lies through the people who aren't able to adapt.



You won't need to open this if you aren't a Filipino.


I thought 'us' would give you a hint that I'm also a Filipino.


EDIT:

Lmao, I had to reread it. I'm not quite used to these spoiler thingies yet.

xD

Disregard what I've said.
Posted 12/18/08

hamstie wrote:

...i jUsT d0n'T Kn0W...
...aNd iN rEaliTy...i D0nT cArE...
aS l0ng aS TheY 0beY tHe ruleS 0f TheSe said sitEs...It's AlriGht...
It ReaLLy dePendS 0n thE pe0pLe thEmselVeS...
...i HavE t0 AdmiTT iT...thErE arE rEallY feW wH0 aRe Ann0yinG...[i'm n0t naMinG naMeS]
n0 0ffenSe PleaSe


lol the only one who is annoying is you =___=
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
High-five~!! XD

I'm half pinay myself, and honestly, fellow pinoys really do annoy me when they type in tagalog, or write in the tYpicAl txt StyLe which no one can understand.


hamstie wrote:

...i jUsT d0n'T Kn0W...
...aNd iN rEaliTy...i D0nT cArE...
aS l0ng aS TheY 0beY tHe ruleS 0f TheSe said sitEs...It's AlriGht...
It ReaLLy dePendS 0n thE pe0pLe thEmselVeS...
...i HavE t0 AdmiTT iT...thErE arE rEallY feW wH0 aRe Ann0yinG...[i'm n0t naMinG naMeS]
n0 0ffenSe PleaSe


did you read the post above you?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.