First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
D.Gray Man's Author
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
hmm there has not been a new dgray magna for like 2 - 3 weeks now....i heard from onemanga.com that he fall sick....any1 know if it is just a rumor or true? i pray that he/she dont die from sickness man....i want more of dgrayman...
24986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♫~Canada~Vancouver☺
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Um yeah shes currently. sick
so
>_<
maybe its going to be still on hiatus .
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
I hope Hoshino-sensei gets well soon... :'(
Member
4210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

Razen wrote:

hmm there has not been a new dgray magna for like 2 - 3 weeks now....i heard from onemanga.com that he fall sick....any1 know if it is just a rumor or true? i pray that he/she dont die from sickness man....i want more of dgrayman...


In Japan, D.Gray-man was put on a hiatus due to Hoshino falling seriously ill from Norovirus and the second being an injury in her neck. However the series continued shortly after.[19][20][21] [22] In November 2008, Weekly Shōnen Jump announced that Hoshino was again putting the series on hold due to her health; the announcement did not include an expected continuation date.[23]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsura_Hoshino
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

rukia9kuchiki wrote:


Razen wrote:

hmm there has not been a new dgray magna for like 2 - 3 weeks now....i heard from onemanga.com that he fall sick....any1 know if it is just a rumor or true? i pray that he/she dont die from sickness man....i want more of dgrayman...


In Japan, D.Gray-man was put on a hiatus due to Hoshino falling seriously ill from Norovirus and the second being an injury in her neck. However the series continued shortly after.[19][20][21] [22] In November 2008, Weekly Shōnen Jump announced that Hoshino was again putting the series on hold due to her health; the announcement did not include an expected continuation date.[23]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsura_Hoshino


HIS last eps was in nov 6... that is almost 2 months in a week, i hope he is ok. but that disease seems to be serious. her? i thought it was him.. but anyway pplz are getting upset about the manga ;(
Member
4210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

khryzalids wrote:


rukia9kuchiki wrote:


Razen wrote:

hmm there has not been a new dgray magna for like 2 - 3 weeks now....i heard from onemanga.com that he fall sick....any1 know if it is just a rumor or true? i pray that he/she dont die from sickness man....i want more of dgrayman...


In Japan, D.Gray-man was put on a hiatus due to Hoshino falling seriously ill from Norovirus and the second being an injury in her neck. However the series continued shortly after.[19][20][21] [22] In November 2008, Weekly Shōnen Jump announced that Hoshino was again putting the series on hold due to her health; the announcement did not include an expected continuation date.[23]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsura_Hoshino


HIS last eps was in nov 6... that is almost 2 months in a week, i hope he is ok. but that disease seems to be serious. her? i thought it was him.. but anyway pplz are getting upset about the manga ;(


no hoshino is a women
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsura_Hoshino
Gender dispute
No official photo of Hoshino has been published; however based on her drawing style and past comments, particularly those for Miranda Lotto, Japanese fans usually assumed Hoshino to be female.[citation needed] Viz Media refers to Katsura as male.[2] She often uses "boku", the male way of referring to oneself used also by tomboys, and "jibun", a more polite and humble way used by both genders.[citation needed] In August of 2008, Hoshino attended the AnimagiC convention in Bonn, Germany for three days as a guest of honor, making this her first public appearance relating to the D.Gray-man manga series as well as her first trip abroad.[6][7] This appearance confirmed her to be female.

191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / on onemanga.com
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
she's hott
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

fmaniac wrote:

she's hott


but ill
Posted 1/7/09

rukia9kuchiki wrote:


Razen wrote:

hmm there has not been a new dgray magna for like 2 - 3 weeks now....i heard from onemanga.com that he fall sick....any1 know if it is just a rumor or true? i pray that he/she dont die from sickness man....i want more of dgrayman...


In Japan, D.Gray-man was put on a hiatus due to Hoshino falling seriously ill from Norovirus and the second being an injury in her neck. However the series continued shortly after.[19][20][21] [22] In November 2008, Weekly Shōnen Jump announced that Hoshino was again putting the series on hold due to her health; the announcement did not include an expected continuation date.[23]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsura_Hoshino


Ms. Hoshino is only 28? And you say "...again putting the series on hold because of her health..."
I thought she was like, 50 or something. Why is she so...sickly?
Member
4210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/7/09

Kippana wrote:


rukia9kuchiki wrote:


Razen wrote:

hmm there has not been a new dgray magna for like 2 - 3 weeks now....i heard from onemanga.com that he fall sick....any1 know if it is just a rumor or true? i pray that he/she dont die from sickness man....i want more of dgrayman...


In Japan, D.Gray-man was put on a hiatus due to Hoshino falling seriously ill from Norovirus and the second being an injury in her neck. However the series continued shortly after.[19][20][21] [22] In November 2008, Weekly Shōnen Jump announced that Hoshino was again putting the series on hold due to her health; the announcement did not include an expected continuation date.[23]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsura_Hoshino


Ms. Hoshino is only 28? And you say "...again putting the series on hold because of her health..."
I thought she was like, 50 or something. Why is she so...sickly?


i think she caught a virus and then she broke her neck
not at the same time(i don't think)
wiki said it was put on hiatus twice
seems she has bad luck
Member
27516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09
Last I heard she was recuperating at home after being treated at a hospital for an unspecified illness.

Still no word about when DGM will be back...though I have heard rumors flying around some websites that there is going to be a "surprise" announced about DGM in the next few weeks. Maybe about the return of the manga? Who knows.
Member
712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / some where near t...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
lol..really?
Member
27516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Yeah. I've heard the rumors about a "surprise" announcement on a few different DGM websites. Don't know how reliable it is, but I did notice it on more than one. I WISH it was an announcement that the anime would be returning, but right now I'd settle for the manga returning!
549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

kalei1doscope wrote:

Yeah. I've heard the rumors about a "surprise" announcement on a few different DGM websites. Don't know how reliable it is, but I did notice it on more than one. I WISH it was an announcement that the anime would be returning, but right now I'd settle for the manga returning!


i agree
Member
3795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hmm.. somewhere l...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
There are rumours... that D.grayman manga may stop. I don;t believe my friend though. That's because I don't think she will stop drawing D.grayman. A Manga-ka has to keep writing till the story ends! There is no manga-ka that just stops writing manga with the story uncompleted! I believe that Katsura will recover! Let's pray and keep our hopes up! Let's not be so depressed!! D.grayman will RETURN!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.