First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Boy Bands are Gays..Why??
Posted 12/20/08

digi0009 wrote:

i dunno why ppl here would call DSBK n News bands, they are groups,not bands , a band is one like Uverworld or asian kung fu generation. Secondly,i don't think both boy groups or bands are gay.


but they classify as boy bands ... not just "bands"
Posted 12/20/08

puppet89 wrote:


digi0009 wrote:

i dunno why ppl here would call DSBK n News bands, they are groups,not bands , a band is one like Uverworld or asian kung fu generation. Secondly,i don't think both boy groups or bands are gay.


but they classify as boy bands ... not just "bands"


i c
Posted 12/20/08
maybe bcuzz the other boy members r TOO hott and they cant resist..
maybe..idk..
5578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AY-SH-UH
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
I guess it depends on how you look at it
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
Hmmm, jealousy ? NO! Gay ? Yes! and this is it :/
3545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
i don't think they're gay but then again some of the actions of the j-rock bands make me think otherwise....
Posted 12/20/08
cause we like music from electric 6 and the scissor sisters
Posted 12/20/08

kamsa wrote:

i don't think they're gay but then again some of the actions of the j-rock bands make me think otherwise....


lol, j rock = gay rock
2278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
selangor, MY
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
because most of the people out there have set their mind that all boybands are gay.
325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sheffield, Englan...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
I wouldn't say they are gay because that is a very childish comment...it just makes me wonder why they feel the need to dress up the way they do. It's like spot the normal looking boy (and rock) band.
Posted 12/21/08
roflmao XD
maybe because boy bands stay together in the same house for a long time
and then they get used to the same sex ?
ROFLMAO i dont know XD
185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/22/08



weird thinking somehow...
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
nobody is gay until they say they are gay!
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Vegas xd
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

hopeless-x3 wrote:

roflmao XD
maybe because boy bands stay together in the same house for a long time
and then they get used to the same sex ?
ROFLMAO i dont know XD


and then they get too comfortable with each other and start giving each other fake kisses...
and then they start to get bored with fake kisses and start to give each other real kisses...
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

Roquer wrote:

nobody is gay until they say they are gay!


EXACTLY!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.