First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Want A Boyfriend / Girlfriend??
Posted 1/7/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


juriani_jo wrote:
Hm... ok.. but how if we know more each other first ^^ I'll add u.


ok then you wanna start or should i


you first please... ^^
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

juriani_jo wrote:
you first please... ^^


hm lets see what do i like well i like horror movies gory movies comedy
i like abit of romance aswell when there is a sad ending or when the is a ending that has a happy ending that it would make you shed a few tears and what types of movies you like
Posted 1/7/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


juriani_jo wrote:
you first please... ^^


hm lets see what do i like well i like horror movies gory movies comedy
i like abit of romance aswell when there is a sad ending or when the is a ending that has a happy ending that it would make you shed a few tears and what types of movies you like


movie... I don't really like romance coz it's sometimes boring. But just like you, I love it only if it can make me shed tears ^^ hahaha. I love horror, but can't watch it alone. It frightens me, and poor me, my bro hate horror movies, and so do my friends, so I can only watch it at noon ^^""
I like comedy a bit, but my favorite is still anime ^^
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

juriani_jo wrote:
movie... I don't really like romance coz it's sometimes boring. But just like you, I love it only if it can make me shed tears ^^ hahaha. I love horror, but can't watch it alone. It frightens me, and poor me, my bro hate horror movies, and so do my friends, so I can only watch it at noon ^^""
I like comedy a bit, but my favorite is still anime ^^


sometimes i cant watch horrors alone but its better alone sometimes and other times its better just to have 2 people mind you your right anime is always the best but it doesnt make me cry much but when i do shed a tear from it i cry last time i cried was when i watch the seen in naruto when naruto lectures zabuza on how much hakufu admired him and loved zabuza for giveing him a purpose that scene it made me break out in tears
Posted 1/7/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


juriani_jo wrote:
movie... I don't really like romance coz it's sometimes boring. But just like you, I love it only if it can make me shed tears ^^ hahaha. I love horror, but can't watch it alone. It frightens me, and poor me, my bro hate horror movies, and so do my friends, so I can only watch it at noon ^^""
I like comedy a bit, but my favorite is still anime ^^


sometimes i cant watch horrors alone but its better alone sometimes and other times its better just to have 2 people mind you your right anime is always the best but it doesnt make me cry much but when i do shed a tear from it i cry last time i cried was when i watch the seen in naruto when naruto lectures zabuza on how much hakufu admired him and loved zabuza for giveing him a purpose that scene it made me break out in tears


oh, naruto... I know that part... but what really makes me cry is when naruto faced sasuke before sasuke left the village.. when they fought in that waterfall and sasuke won... aw.. T__T poor naruto... oh, so u like something touching ^^ hehe. Anyway, dunno why but I love when a protagonist being tortured by others and struggle hard before then he gets what he wants ( I call it the cruel me).. Especially when he is nearly die.. aw... >__< haha. anyway, what's ur fav music? ^^
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

juriani_jo wrote:
oh, naruto... I know that part... but what really makes me cry is when naruto faced sasuke before sasuke left the village.. when they fought in that waterfall and sasuke won... aw.. T__T poor naruto... oh, so u like something touching ^^ hehe. Anyway, dunno why but I love when a protagonist being tortured by others and struggle hard before then he gets what he wants ( I call it the cruel me).. Especially when he is nearly die.. aw... >__< haha. anyway, what's ur fav music? ^^


rock death metal anything rock and almost anything rave and bubblegum
Posted 1/7/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


juriani_jo wrote:
oh, naruto... I know that part... but what really makes me cry is when naruto faced sasuke before sasuke left the village.. when they fought in that waterfall and sasuke won... aw.. T__T poor naruto... oh, so u like something touching ^^ hehe. Anyway, dunno why but I love when a protagonist being tortured by others and struggle hard before then he gets what he wants ( I call it the cruel me).. Especially when he is nearly die.. aw... >__< haha. anyway, what's ur fav music? ^^


rock death metal anything rock and almost anything rave and bubblegum


oh, wah ^^ while me, I love pop and rap music. hehehe ^^
I've never really tried to listen to rock music though...
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

juriani_jo wrote:
oh, wah ^^ while me, I love pop and rap music. hehehe ^^
I've never really tried to listen to rock music though... :)


there are many different types of rock so far i think there 30 types you might find a type of style youll like and they have different ones for moods like anger happy party if yu want i can give you 1 or 2 groups for anger party or happy
Posted 1/7/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


juriani_jo wrote:
oh, wah ^^ while me, I love pop and rap music. hehehe ^^
I've never really tried to listen to rock music though... :)


there are many different types of rock so far i think there 30 types you might find a type of style youll like and they have different ones for moods like anger happy party if yu want i can give you 1 or 2 groups for anger party or happy


wow? really? hum.. since I wanna try.. uhm.. the happy type please ^^ hehe
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

juriani_jo wrote:
wow? really? hum.. since I wanna try.. uhm.. the happy type please ^^ hehe


ok the happy types are:
1. good charlot
2. simple plan
3. bowling for soup
4. sum 41
5. blink 182
Posted 1/7/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


juriani_jo wrote:
wow? really? hum.. since I wanna try.. uhm.. the happy type please ^^ hehe


ok the happy types are:
1. good charlot
2. simple plan
3. bowling for soup
4. sum 41
5. blink 182


Oh, Simple plan is rock music? wow, I thought it's not. ^^ waaa, I love simple plan. hehe. anyway, thanks ^^ oh ya, before we get too far, uhm... may I know what should I address you? hehe
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

juriani_jo wrote:
Oh, Simple plan is rock music? wow, I thought it's not. ^^ waaa, I love simple plan. hehe. anyway, thanks ^^ oh ya, before we get too far, uhm... may I know what should I address you? hehe


well i always ask girls to call me onii-chan but im thinking of changeing it to Hayato Gokudera or just Hayato or just Gokudera well anything you want to call me and what should i call you
Posted 1/7/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


juriani_jo wrote:
Oh, Simple plan is rock music? wow, I thought it's not. ^^ waaa, I love simple plan. hehe. anyway, thanks ^^ oh ya, before we get too far, uhm... may I know what should I address you? hehe


well i always ask girls to call me onii-chan but im thinking of changeing it to Hayato Gokudera or just Hayato or just Gokudera well anything you want to call me and what should i call you


aha ^^ then you can call me Juri. Nice to meet you, Hayato *smiles*
Onii-chan? why? is that because you r older? hehe ^^
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

juriani_jo wrote:
aha ^^ then you can call me Juri. Nice to meet you, Hayato *smiles*
Onii-chan? why? is that because you r older? hehe ^^


nu i just like the sound of onii-chan and hayato is the same name as the explosive guy in hitman reborn
Posted 1/8/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


juriani_jo wrote:
aha ^^ then you can call me Juri. Nice to meet you, Hayato *smiles*
Onii-chan? why? is that because you r older? hehe ^^


nu i just like the sound of onii-chan and hayato is the same name as the explosive guy in hitman reborn


oh, ^^ waa.. I dun watch hitman reborn, but I guess I know which one ^^
I know some chara there, and the reborn is so kawaii XD !!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.