First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
About Talbot's Camera: May contain SPOILERS
Member
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08
For those people who have watched episode 9, what do you think happened about the picture which has Ciel, Sebastian and Puru Puru in it? First question is, who took the shot? I believe it was Sebastian. He took a picture of Ciel while sleeping. I guess is Ciel's most beloved is Sebastian himself. Since Sebby is a demon, I think he qualifies as a soul or spirit. What are your thoughts?

Member
251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Sebastian said it was an illusion.... right?
Member
44194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ✖||Nyaa :3||►✖
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
My thoughts on this is:Ciels most loved person is Sebastian and Sebastians most loved person is Ciel and puru puru most loved person is Sebastian also
Member
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

Falaroy wrote:

My thoughts on this is:Ciels most loved person is Sebastian and Sebastians most loved person is Ciel and puru puru most loved person is Sebastian also


Do you think that's the reason the anime/manga was tag shounen ai?
Member
44194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ✖||Nyaa :3||►✖
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
well i read before that the person who created it also made shounen ais as well.and that he goes by two names.here is the link
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-397457/Mangaka-of-kuroshitsuji-has-2-names.html
Member
2881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere in the UK
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
I think is was more bait lead by the creator... Making us THINK it was like that... Buuut Puru Puru is also in this picture so I believe Sebastian's attempt to see what Ciel loves most failed. (Because it showed Puru's instead xD) Not that I don't totally want to believe it's cos Ciel loves Sebby xDD
Posted 12/19/08
It doesnt Show Any Of The Three Most Loved.
Please Not That Tanka Said It Only Takes Pics Of The Subject Most Beloved DEAD PERSON!.
Therefore The Picture Means Nothing.
Sebastian Just Did It To Screw With Ciels Head
Cuz He Knew What He Was Doin The Whole Time.
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

s31r31 wrote:

For those people who have watched episode 9, what do you think happened about the picture which has Ciel, Sebastian and Puru Puru in it? First question is, who took the shot? I believe it was Sebastian. He took a picture of Ciel while sleeping. I guess is Ciel's most beloved is Sebastian himself. Since Sebby is a demon, I think he qualifies as a soul or spirit. What are your thoughts?



it could be that the person in the pic isn't sebastian cuz he was the one who took the pic and tanaka said that your most (dead) loved one will appear... i think it's his dad or sumthing... since sebastian is a demon, he could take any form he wants and ciel might've wanted him to look like his dad. i mean, why else would they not show his dad's face??
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
okay... this is my guess.

facts:
- the camera shows only the dead that you love most.


notice that puru puru is looking directly at sebastian; that means that sebastian joined in the picture because puru puru could see him. (because puru puru cant see sebastian as ciel's dead loved one, only if sebastian joined in the picture.)
now, ciel is asleep. if sebastian didnt join the picture and just took it, then puru puru would have looked towards where the pic was taken. (at sebastian)
being that sebastian is a demon and has no soul, he was dead. Ciel also sold his soul to Sebastian so in a way, he's dead.


now since they are physically living... the picture must have just left it the way it was, ciel loved sebastian and sebastian loved ciel.
Puru puru was included in the picture because he jumped on the window. Puru puru loves sebastian the most so it also stayed the same. (meaning the photo had nothing added on since all the people that needed to be added were already there. added meaning the dead people that should have showed up)


sorry if you dont understand... i suck at explaining things.
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
ok 4 me ciel loves sebastian and so is sebastian to ciel and i think this is one of the fanservice they're giving
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
Sebastian is a demon, he can move very fast. I believe he simply started the camera and used his demonic speed and joined the photo right after that. (bit like a camera timer but because Sebastian's fast, he can get into the picture before the camera takes a shot).
Member
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

AaidaHarplake wrote:

Sebastian is a demon, he can move very fast. I believe he simply started the camera and used his demonic speed and joined the photo right after that. (bit like a camera timer but because Sebastian's fast, he can get into the picture before the camera takes a shot).


I do believe that's very unlikely.
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

s31r31 wrote:


AaidaHarplake wrote:

Sebastian is a demon, he can move very fast. I believe he simply started the camera and used his demonic speed and joined the photo right after that. (bit like a camera timer but because Sebastian's fast, he can get into the picture before the camera takes a shot).


I do believe that's very unlikely.


I fail to see why it's unlikely. True that it probably wasn't the case as I was just speculating what might be the reason for having Sebastian in the photo. As a theory, I think it is likely.
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas, United States
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
Here's my two cents:

The reason Ciel didn't simply ask Sebastion to pose for the photograph was because Seb's demon powers could trick the camera. Thus, Seba tricked the camera in this shot right here to pick on Ciel and the staff. Ciel's most loved person will not be known until later in the anime and Seba's most loved person is obviously himself =P
17336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
need to take 10 seconds for teh picture to be taken what. so Sebby can click and move. he's damn fast anyways.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.