First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
About Talbot's Camera: May contain SPOILERS
Member
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Bruxels
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

s31r31 wrote:

For those people who have watched episode 9, what do you think happened about the picture which has Ciel, Sebastian and Puru Puru in it? First question is, who took the shot? I believe it was Sebastian. He took a picture of Ciel while sleeping. I guess is Ciel's most beloved is Sebastian himself. Since Sebby is a demon, I think he qualifies as a soul or spirit. What are your thoughts?



When I look that photo, just say something what I thought the whole episode. Isn't in that picture Sebastian standing style looks like that picture which is hang on the hole. There is a woman and a man( also we can not see the man's eyes!!!)

Posted 12/29/08
taking bits from anm4944 ...since Sebastian is a demon....he's dead as anm said.....but isn't puru a demon also so he is also dead......hmmmmm... ...so all of them are dead...and i guess nothing would appear because none of them was alive....they are all dead....and the picture showed all of them......hmmmm....
Posted 12/31/08
I automatically know that without a doubt. Ciel was asleep, Sebastian wanted to know who it was Ciel cared for the most that was inhuman, so he goes to take the picture, and in the 10 seconds that it takes to get the picture, puru puru jumps on the window and Sebastian takes the picture. It turns out, Ciel likes Sebastian the most. thats obvious when it shows puru puru jumping on the building and climbing and when Ciel is asleep.
234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

neko_arisa wrote:


arsaniit wrote:
Number 2) This is a filler episode which means it doens't appear in the manga so... ??.


So...? You mean this is some f*cked up nonsense the anime makers came up with in a moment of cluelessness...? 'Cause I totally believe that's how it is. x3


Yup! Exactly, xD.
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:

I automatically know that without a doubt. Ciel was asleep, Sebastian wanted to know who it was Ciel cared for the most that was inhuman, so he goes to take the picture, and in the 10 seconds that it takes to get the picture, puru puru jumps on the window and Sebastian takes the picture. It turns out, Ciel likes Sebastian the most. thats obvious when it shows puru puru jumping on the building and climbing and when Ciel is asleep.


I wouldn't use "inhuman" to refer to whomever the camera shows. I believe the camera shows "dead" people, because the departed are those who you miss most, since they're never coming back. So the camera shows you who you "miss" most, someone you loved much and who is not with you, and never will be again. What I mean is, I don't think either demon nor Ciel are considered "dead" to the camera.
Let me try and make myself clearer. If the camera shows the departed, it would remind you of them, and make them present again (in a way), even if they're not. However, if we start considering demons and that kind of entities as "dead", then there wouldn't be a clear reason as to why it only shows "inhuman" beings.

Also, what would make Sebastian "want to know" who Ciel cares most for? Being "inhuman", I don't think it is of any relevance to Sebastian whether Ciel loves him or not. He probably just took the picture to tease bocchama.

Lastly, I fail to see what's "obvious" when Puru-chan jumps and clings to the window while Ciel is asleep. I mean, why would that have anything to do with Sebastian taking the picture?

On a side note, Puru couldn't have jumped in the 10 seconds that the camera takes before it snaps. I notice a lot of people treating it as if it was something similar to the timed function of modern cameras, but that's not true; it takes 10 seconds of the same scene for the camera to take it in completely, that's why bocchama told Finny-san not to move at the beginning of the episode when he was taking a picture. If Puru-chan had jumped in those 10 seconds, there would be a huge horrible blur on the picture, or something like that.

Before I take my leave, I would like to request of you, xxhinatahyuugaxx, to give your posts a little more thought, before assuring everyone you "automatically know without a doubt" something that can be so easily debunked, and most of all, something we have been discussing, for you make it seem as if we were as near-sighted as Maylene to not notice something so "obvious", which, if I may add, is not obvious at all if we have been arguing over it.
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

arsaniit wrote:


neko_arisa wrote:


arsaniit wrote:
Number 2) This is a filler episode which means it doens't appear in the manga so... ??.


So...? You mean this is some f*cked up nonsense the anime makers came up with in a moment of cluelessness...? 'Cause I totally believe that's how it is. x3


Yup! Exactly, xD.


Yes, that happens when someone makes an anime out of a manga and they try to "add a little spice"; we end up with some nonsensical blabber which, I'm sure, not even the writer(s) of the episode is (are) sure of what it is about. n.ñU Same thing happens at the end of Ouran HSHC anime. >.> Eclair Tonerre (Lightning Thunder)? Please. >.<
Member
7762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my dreams
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
ciel tried to take sebastain picture, but failed so did the other 3 ppl so when ciel was asleep sebastain decided to be nice and put the camera on a self-timer and stood next to ciel, while puru puru got onto the window and looked at sebastain and that is how this picture was taken.
Member
572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
I'm thinking...
Sebastian took a picture of Ciel and he didn't stand next to Ciel, since Sebastian isnt a human and because the demon dog was in the picture, that's why it showed Sebastian.. it could be that Sebastian is the most important to Ciel or the dog..
I think thats why Sebastian said to Ciel at the end, ''I'm honored.''
Member
453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
u guys do need to remember that the camera shows THINGS NOT OF THIS WORLD so it is definitely possible for sebastian and purupuru to appear in the photo because they are not of this world. as for whether they're "alive" is debatable, dependin on wat ur opinion of "alive" is.
Member
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Slovakia :/
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
Member
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Planet E-Arth
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
I dunno, because if Sebastian had taken the picture rather than being in it, why is Pluto LOOKING at Sebastian? If Sebastian didn't pose for the pic, shouldn't PLuto be looking toward the camera where Sebastian would be?

I dunno. I think at some point, Ciel comes to love Sebastian, whether romantically or platonically, as Sebastian is really the only person who's always there for him, you have to remember he's only a 12 year old little boy. How lonely of existence would he have if he didn't feel he could depend on one person no matter what for whatever reason.
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Fantasy World
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
Sebastian is not dead and he's not a human.. this picture was taken by sebastian.. well i'm also confused about this episode
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / kl
Offline
Posted 6/22/09
ha ha, i just think Sebastian just wana mess with Ceil.plain and simple.
Member
3312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In hell...come jo...
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
i think that the person most dearest to ciel is sebastian and vice versa
Member
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 8/6/10
"Ciel assigns his servants to take a photo of Sebastian with a camera that reveals what is most precious to the subject that is not of this world (e.g., dead things). Sebastian evades their efforts over and over again effortlessly. In the end, Sebastian takes a photo of Ciel, who had fallen asleep at his desk, with Pluto behind him at the back window which leads to an amusing photograph that confuses the rest of the servants at the mansion. Sebastian later comments that it was an honor to learn that the thing Ciel most treasures that is not of this world is Sebastian himself. (Sebastian is a demon, therefore he is able to show up in the photo because he is not someone of the normal world). Later, Finny wonders how Sebastian can show up as he thinks that Sebastian is someone of this world."

Wikipedia
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.