First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply AF★ Avatar Request Thread
Creator
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 3/22/09
Basic Information-----------------------------------------
Uh oh.. Looks like it's that time of the month again. I'm talking about your avatar craving, you sicko.
Want to make your profile look pretty? Fret not, I, Maesunshiine, my fellow co-owner, SerenityStar or the Moderators are here to help you satisfy your craving! Get those requests coming [;

Examples of our works can be found here

Rules -----------------------------------------

- Request as many as you wish.
- If you have requested, at least use it D:
- Please be specific when requesting.
- Please be sure that the photos used are of high quality.

Form -----------------------------------------

User:
Name:
Mod requesting:
Text:
Picture: [PLEASE put in a spoiler]



Mods -----------------------------------------
If you take a request, please edit the user's post, and write in " Completed " or something of the sort, to indicate that the request has already been completed. Of course, you're gonna have to quote the person later on and give them their request. This process is just to avoid any confusion.
Member
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 3/22/09
User: Anh54
Name: Neko-Chan
Mod requesting: any
Text: marcxanh
Picture:


Completed by Maesunshiine
Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 3/22/09
User: sushi1998
Name:sammychan
Mod requesting:an1
Text: sushi1998 en a short qoute tat matches
Picture: [PLEASE put in a spoiler]”


make it pretty plz

Completed by Maesunshiine
Member
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/24/09
User: eanne_au
Name: jeanne
Mod requesting: anyone
Text: jeanne, eanne-au, some quotes
Picture:

or this one


Completed by Maesunshiine
Creator
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

Anh54 wrote:

User: Anh54
Name: Neko-Chan
Mod requesting: any
Text: marcxanh
Picture:




I hope you like it. =^= Although, I'm not so satisfied with this one.. I may re-do this. It's up to what you think of it.
Creator
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

sushi1998 wrote:

User: sushi1998
Name:sammychan
Mod requesting:an1
Text: sushi1998 en a short qoute tat matches
Picture: [PLEASE put in a spoiler]”


make it pretty plz


Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

maesunshiine wrote:


sushi1998 wrote:

User: sushi1998
Name:sammychan
Mod requesting:an1
Text: sushi1998 en a short qoute tat matches
Picture: [PLEASE put in a spoiler]”


make it pretty plz




wow ur gud!
Creator
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

sushi1998 wrote:


maesunshiine wrote:


sushi1998 wrote:

User: sushi1998
Name:sammychan
Mod requesting:an1
Text: sushi1998 en a short qoute tat matches
Picture: [PLEASE put in a spoiler]”


make it pretty plz




wow ur gud!


Ahaha, It makes me happy that you think so. I try my best (:
Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/22/09


can i b ur buddy



Creator
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

sushi1998 wrote:



can i b ur buddy


Of course you can <3
Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/22/09


Yay!
Member
2619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / london
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
user: Eye_Brow4
name: Tung
mod: any will do =D
text: I will Always Love You...
picture:


Thanks ! in advance!
Member
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

maesunshiine wrote:


Anh54 wrote:

User: Anh54
Name: Neko-Chan
Mod requesting: any
Text: marcxanh
Picture:




I hope you like it. =^= Although, I'm not so satisfied with this one.. I may re-do this. It's up to what you think of it.


lols its awsome :3 and thanks
Creator
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

eanne_au wrote:

User: eanne_au
Name: jeanne
Mod requesting: anyone
Text: jeanne, eanne-au, some quotes
Picture:

or this one


Posted 3/28/09 , edited 4/3/09
User:XxMizzMuzicxX
Name:leslie
Mod requesting:anyone available
Text:Leslie Music Rox!!
Picture: [PLEASE put in a spoiler]


Completed by CoCo144
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.