First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Arthur the Aardvark
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08

moggy92 wrote:

i LOVE it!
i'm 16 and i still watch it, but my sister's even worse, she's 21 and loves it lol.
yeah i thought muffy was a hippo, cuz in the earlier episodes she had two big squarish teeth like hippos do.
what's binky, a dog?
i think my favourite episode is the one about the boogle fad, and arthur's gran got him a poogle...


okay...maybe i should just say what they are LOL
Muffy : Monkey
Francine : Monkey
Arthur : Aardvark
Binky : Bulldog
Buster : Rabbit
Brain (Allan) : Bear
Sue Ellen : Cat
Prunella : Rat
Tibbles : Cubs

EDIT:
if u have any more questions of what animal they are, you can ask me! ^~^
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / computer desk
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

HYDfan478 wrote:


moggy92 wrote:

i LOVE it!
i'm 16 and i still watch it, but my sister's even worse, she's 21 and loves it lol.
yeah i thought muffy was a hippo, cuz in the earlier episodes she had two big squarish teeth like hippos do.
what's binky, a dog?
i think my favourite episode is the one about the boogle fad, and arthur's gran got him a poogle...


okay...maybe i should just say what they are LOL
Muffy : Monkey
Francine : Monkey
Arthur : Aardvark
Binky : Bulldog
Buster : Rabbit
Brain (Allan) : Bear
Sue Ellen : Cat
Prunella : Rat
Tibbles : Cubs

EDIT:
if u have any more questions of what animal they are, you can ask me! ^~^


no way, prunella is a rat? i always thought she was a poodle or something, cuz you know, her hair is kinda poofy, and she has dog-like ears, look:

5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

moggy92 wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


moggy92 wrote:

i LOVE it!
i'm 16 and i still watch it, but my sister's even worse, she's 21 and loves it lol.
yeah i thought muffy was a hippo, cuz in the earlier episodes she had two big squarish teeth like hippos do.
what's binky, a dog?
i think my favourite episode is the one about the boogle fad, and arthur's gran got him a poogle...


okay...maybe i should just say what they are LOL
Muffy : Monkey
Francine : Monkey
Arthur : Aardvark
Binky : Bulldog
Buster : Rabbit
Brain (Allan) : Bear
Sue Ellen : Cat
Prunella : Rat
Tibbles : Cubs

EDIT:
if u have any more questions of what animal they are, you can ask me! ^~^


no way, prunella is a rat? i always thought she was a poodle or something, cuz you know, her hair is kinda poofy, and she has dog-like ears, look:



XD
i played this game on the arthur website and wrote a "letter" to arthur
he said prunella is a rat
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / computer desk
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

HYDfan478 wrote:


moggy92 wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


moggy92 wrote:

i LOVE it!
i'm 16 and i still watch it, but my sister's even worse, she's 21 and loves it lol.
yeah i thought muffy was a hippo, cuz in the earlier episodes she had two big squarish teeth like hippos do.
what's binky, a dog?
i think my favourite episode is the one about the boogle fad, and arthur's gran got him a poogle...


okay...maybe i should just say what they are LOL
Muffy : Monkey
Francine : Monkey
Arthur : Aardvark
Binky : Bulldog
Buster : Rabbit
Brain (Allan) : Bear
Sue Ellen : Cat
Prunella : Rat
Tibbles : Cubs

EDIT:
if u have any more questions of what animal they are, you can ask me! ^~^


no way, prunella is a rat? i always thought she was a poodle or something, cuz you know, her hair is kinda poofy, and she has dog-like ears, look:



XD
i played this game on the arthur website and wrote a "letter" to arthur
he said prunella is a rat


heh i love that website, i really like the icecream game.
i think i'm sticking to my poodle theory despite your evidence. c'mon the ears say it all! lol
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

moggy92 wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


moggy92 wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


moggy92 wrote:

i LOVE it!
i'm 16 and i still watch it, but my sister's even worse, she's 21 and loves it lol.
yeah i thought muffy was a hippo, cuz in the earlier episodes she had two big squarish teeth like hippos do.
what's binky, a dog?
i think my favourite episode is the one about the boogle fad, and arthur's gran got him a poogle...


okay...maybe i should just say what they are LOL
Muffy : Monkey
Francine : Monkey
Arthur : Aardvark
Binky : Bulldog
Buster : Rabbit
Brain (Allan) : Bear
Sue Ellen : Cat
Prunella : Rat
Tibbles : Cubs

EDIT:
if u have any more questions of what animal they are, you can ask me! ^~^


no way, prunella is a rat? i always thought she was a poodle or something, cuz you know, her hair is kinda poofy, and she has dog-like ears, look:



XD
i played this game on the arthur website and wrote a "letter" to arthur
he said prunella is a rat


heh i love that website, i really like the icecream game.
i think i'm sticking to my poodle theory despite your evidence. c'mon the ears say it all! lol


LOL.
b-but, 'arthur' said it T_T lol
scoop?
i cheated on that game when i was little.
i would take out a piece of paper and then write all the ice cream and toppings LOL
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / "place emo quote...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Yes!!!

I still watch it, well not lately because of school...but I will over the vacation
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / "place emo quote...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

SummerKiss wrote:

yup hes an aardvark...isnt muffy a hippo or something?


Now that I think about she should be with that gap b/w her teeth. But I thought she was a monkey.

2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / computer desk
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

HYDfan478 wrote:


moggy92 wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


moggy92 wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


moggy92 wrote:

i LOVE it!
i'm 16 and i still watch it, but my sister's even worse, she's 21 and loves it lol.
yeah i thought muffy was a hippo, cuz in the earlier episodes she had two big squarish teeth like hippos do.
what's binky, a dog?
i think my favourite episode is the one about the boogle fad, and arthur's gran got him a poogle...


okay...maybe i should just say what they are LOL
Muffy : Monkey
Francine : Monkey
Arthur : Aardvark
Binky : Bulldog
Buster : Rabbit
Brain (Allan) : Bear
Sue Ellen : Cat
Prunella : Rat
Tibbles : Cubs

EDIT:
if u have any more questions of what animal they are, you can ask me! ^~^


no way, prunella is a rat? i always thought she was a poodle or something, cuz you know, her hair is kinda poofy, and she has dog-like ears, look:



XD
i played this game on the arthur website and wrote a "letter" to arthur
he said prunella is a rat


heh i love that website, i really like the icecream game.
i think i'm sticking to my poodle theory despite your evidence. c'mon the ears say it all! lol


LOL.
b-but, 'arthur' said it T_T lol
scoop?
i cheated on that game when i was little.
i would take out a piece of paper and then write all the ice cream and toppings LOL


i'm telling! lol
i wonder if you can get arthur dvd's, cuz christmas is coming! i'm gonna check on amazon lol
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
I watched it all the time.
:o
Buster <3 LOLOL.
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 12/19/08



well its really weird cuz in the arthur books arthurs nose is like...
2ft long!
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08
He's an aardvark? I never knew that =__="
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / computer desk
Offline
Posted 12/19/08


i have some arthur books too! lol
i have the one where it's his birthday and the one where he gets a letter for his mom from the principle and thinks he's in trouble. havn't read em for ages, is this nose really that long? don't think i noticed....
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

moggy92 wrote:



i have some arthur books too! lol
i have the one where it's his birthday and the one where he gets a letter for his mom from the principle and thinks he's in trouble. havn't read em for ages, is this nose really that long? don't think i noticed....


lol on my books they were really long~
5607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

purplefashgirl wrote:


SummerKiss wrote:

yup hes an aardvark...isnt muffy a hippo or something?


Now that I think about she should be with that gap b/w her teeth. But I thought she was a monkey.



Nah francine was the monkey..i also thought muffy was too until some little kid told me she was a hippo and the teeth thing made much mmore sense :p
5607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

HYDfan478 wrote:


SummerKiss wrote:

yup hes an aardvark...isnt muffy a hippo or something?


LOL i'm very surprised by the different animals people are saying XD they're completely different~
muffy and francine's family are monkeys.


:O i swear soomeone told me she was a hippo *scratches head* at first i thought she was a monkey but then i believed the hippo theory cuz of her teeth but i dunno now LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.