First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Did you ever Cosplay?
Posted 7/20/08

HoNaMiE wrote:

hai desu.. im a cosplayer.. heres my picture...


Hey thats nice! Good job miss.
Posted 7/20/08

WingPilot2 wrote:


HoNaMiE wrote:

hai desu.. im a cosplayer.. heres my picture...


Hey thats nice! Good job miss.


domo arigatou
Posted 7/20/08

HoNaMiE wrote:


WingPilot2 wrote:


HoNaMiE wrote:

hai desu.. im a cosplayer.. heres my picture...


Hey thats nice! Good job miss.


domo arigatou


Hai. Thanks. You are good with cosplaying. I guess its because you are from Japan ne?

Posted 7/20/08




Hai. Thanks. You are good with cosplaying. I guess its because you are from Japan ne?



hai!! *utagafu yochiganai ^^' , etto, my place is near to akiba or akihabara, to go there, it took only less than five minutes by rail from Tokyo Station to go there
Posted 7/20/08

HoNaMiE wrote:




hai!! *utagafu yochiganai ^^' , etto, my place is near to akiba or akihabara, to go there, it took only less than five minutes by rail from Tokyo Station to go there


Lol. Uh dozoo yoroshiku. I think thats how one says it. Cool Akihabara? Someone said it was the otaku central. I'd like to visit the place but I'm short on money and stuff like that. I feel bad not being able to speak with you in japanese. I don't understand it.
Posted 7/20/08

WingPilot2 wrote:


HoNaMiE wrote:




hai!! *utagafu yochiganai ^^' , etto, my place is near to akiba or akihabara, to go there, it took only less than five minutes by rail from Tokyo Station to go there


Lol. Uh dozoo yoroshiku. I think thats how one says it. Cool Akihabara? Someone said it was the otaku central. I'd like to visit the place but I'm short on money and stuff like that. I feel bad not being able to speak with you in japanese. I don't understand it.


Ohh goumenasai.. hai! akihabara is heart of cosplayer and also harujuku, u can buy some materials that u needed in cosplay.. goumenasai im also not good in english..hehehehe
demo u can create ur own custome if u want..just be arturistiku ne..^^'
Posted 7/20/08

HoNaMiE wrote:



Ohh goumenasai.. hai! akihabara is heart of cosplayer and also harujuku, u can buy some materials that u needed in cosplay.. goumenasai im also not good in english..hehehehe
demo u can create ur own custome if u want..just be arturistiku ne..^^'


You are better in english than me in japanese thats for sure. I'm not surprised though. English is the worlds leading format of speech. Everyone seems to know it. I don't cosplay. I'm an american desu! We don't specialize in anime costume stuff. I like to blow fireworks though.
Harajuku? Nani?
Posted 7/20/08

WingPilot2 wrote:


HoNaMiE wrote:



Ohh goumenasai.. hai! akihabara is heart of cosplayer and also harujuku, u can buy some materials that u needed in cosplay.. goumenasai im also not good in english..hehehehe
demo u can create ur own custome if u want..just be arturistiku ne..^^'


You are better in english than me in japanese thats for sure. I'm not surprised though. English is the worlds leading format of speech. Everyone seems to know it. I don't cosplay. I'm an american desu! We don't specialize in anime costume stuff. I like to blow fireworks though.
Harajuku? Nani?


just like akihabara.. harujuku is a place where u can see many of cosplayer walking around.. ^^' they also have the best shopping stores in the Takeshita Street,o sokka there's also some shrine and cafe there.... if u wanna Go just to see cosplayer..its best if u go there on sunday..
Posted 7/21/08

HoNaMiE wrote:


just like akihabara.. harujuku is a place where u can see many of cosplayer walking around.. ^^' they also have the best shopping stores in the Takeshita Street,o sokka there's also some shrine and cafe there.... if u wanna Go just to see cosplayer..its best if u go there on sunday..


I see. I won't go for just the cosplay. Unless Jan K or Kipi are around. Or that guy dressed up as darth vader or the guy as the storm trooper. He is there in Akihabara. Okay. Sunday it is. How about you? Will I find you somewhere there? I'f I go, cafes are the place I would love to visit. Since I like to eat.
Posted 7/25/08
not "yet".
Member
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
never had...but I want to! but at the same time it makes me nervous...
Member
882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / India, korea, jap...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
yesh...once...
Member
3462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Yeah I've cosplayed before. I've cosplayed as Itachi Uchiha, Sasori, and Ryoma Echizen ^_^
Posted 8/31/08
Misa from Death Note~ ^.^
Posted 8/31/08
no
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.