First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
L Change the World - Movie
884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Do any body know where i can watch L Change the World - Movie with english sub...
2889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
When i watched L - Change the World, i watched it here on CR :3
you can always check Youtube.com or something too ^.^
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
use the search button
Posted 12/18/08
Why don't you just buy DVD's? >...>
1212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
....
884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

EuphoricMoon wrote:

Why don't you just buy DVD's? >...>


true
884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

KairiHikari wrote:

When i watched L - Change the World, i watched it here on CR :3
you can always check Youtube.com or something too ^.^


thnxs
2889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

w-z-001 wrote:


KairiHikari wrote:

When i watched L - Change the World, i watched it here on CR :3
you can always check Youtube.com or something too ^.^


thnxs


sure, no problem ^_^
2889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

EuphoricMoon wrote:

Why don't you just buy DVD's? >...>


quick question, hope you don't mind but umm..if you were to buy the DVD's online, like on amazon.com or something, would they come with english subs or anything? anything written in english at all? Because i was planning on buy the DVD, but if I was going to get it in the mail and everything in the start menu was written in Japanese and there was no english subs, that'd be a waste of money ._.
Posted 12/18/08
M,N,O , AND P are gonna get him.....................
Posted 12/18/08
google it <__<"
884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

KairiHikari wrote:


EuphoricMoon wrote:

Why don't you just buy DVD's? >...>


quick question, hope you don't mind but umm..if you were to buy the DVD's online, like on amazon.com or something, would they come with english subs or anything? anything written in english at all? Because i was planning on buy the DVD, but if I was going to get it in the mail and everything in the start menu was written in Japanese and there was no english subs, that'd be a waste of money ._.


true
8889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

w-z-001 wrote:

Do any body know where i can watch L Change the World - Movie with english sub...


L looks cute.......but kira is so ugly..........LOL
1476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
he looks like a druggy imo
863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / dessert
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08
L change the world.. was a great movie
i like the van they used i wna ride on one of em..
but anyway idk but i watched it last year on veoh idk if its still their
u may nid to download it or not if u have veoh tv or veoh beta
it was incredible though how he saved the world befor the day he dies
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.