First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Vampire knight Fan Club
Posted 12/18/08

kayzx wrote:

will i be banned or something???
wat happening...?


the thread will be locked..
Posted 12/18/08
1089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

zendude wrote:


kayzx wrote:


zendude wrote:


kayzx wrote:


zendude wrote:


kayzx wrote:


zendude wrote:

Too late.

This is going to get spammed.


SO SORRY>>
I GOT INTO A WRONG PLACE
SERIOUSLY>>!!!
i dont know wat hapen..


Hmm...
I thought that there would be more posts.

I guess the spammers are still asleep.



Really sorry
PLs delete this POST...
pls believe me i am not spamming..




I can't delete this thread, as only the MODs can do that.
Just sit back and watch your thread to be spammed with random and funny pictures.



will i be banned or something???
wat happening...?


No you won't.
Don't worry about it.


Orh okay..
really sorry for alll the trouble..
but if it do not trouble u can u pls ask the forum mods to delete this forum before it gets so much spamming n weird pix....

Guardian of A/M/P
65272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Guardian of A/M/P
65272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

kayzx wrote:


zendude wrote:


kayzx wrote:


zendude wrote:


kayzx wrote:


zendude wrote:


kayzx wrote:


zendude wrote:

Too late.

This is going to get spammed.


SO SORRY>>
I GOT INTO A WRONG PLACE
SERIOUSLY>>!!!
i dont know wat hapen..


Hmm...
I thought that there would be more posts.

I guess the spammers are still asleep.



Really sorry
PLs delete this POST...
pls believe me i am not spamming..




I can't delete this thread, as only the MODs can do that.
Just sit back and watch your thread to be spammed with random and funny pictures.



will i be banned or something???
wat happening...?


No you won't.
Don't worry about it.


Orh okay..
really sorry for alll the trouble..
but if it do not trouble u can u pls ask the forum mods to delete this forum before it gets so much spamming n weird pix....



I already reported it.
But the mods, around this time, are usually not on, so it may take hours before this thread gets locked.
1089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

-DarkNight- wrote:


kayzx wrote:

will i be banned or something???
wat happening...?


the thread will be locked..


orh but i will be banned or something??
Posted 12/18/08
Hours before it gets locked?..............
Posted 12/18/08

kayzx wrote:


-DarkNight- wrote:


kayzx wrote:

will i be banned or something???
wat happening...?


the thread will be locked..


orh but i will be banned or something??


nope, u won't be banned, this thread will only be locked..

Posted 12/18/08
Posted 12/18/08
What are you thinking, thread maker? I've just explained to you in the general section and you made one here too. -_-
Member
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the world with li...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
u people can really spam...
Posted 12/18/08
Member
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the world with li...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

Posted 12/18/08
Posted 12/18/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.